Looking for a reading

• Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give me a reading. I have had some good and bad changes that have been going on with me In the last 2 years and I was wondering if a reading might give a hint on some things. If you need birth dates, please let me know. Thanks for your time in advance....

• Hi Aries68

This is what I picked up;

(Overall I would say to slow down, plan and think thru what you want to do. Know that struggles make you stronger... just believe in what you do and eventually it will work out.)

You going to stay where you are (dig in and make the best of it)

Too much of anything is no good (don’t over due)

Your rushing and want it to bad (patience)

So use caution (think things thru fully, don't just wing it)

You just had a false start (not a lot of effort went into it)

also a thoughtless action (see the pattern that is happening)

But don’t fret there is a awaking and renewal

You have a need for social approval

Know that you can break the chains and start new (it’s important to believe in yourself)

To do that you are still going to have obstacles to overcome

When you do you will have success...

(so take a breath.... look at your choices, understand what they are and think them thru. Believe in yourself it will work out)

Hope that helps,

Nick

tarotnick.com

• Tarot-nick,

Wow that's pretty awesome! Could you also give me a reading? I feel worst than desperate...

help. Thanks earthgirl6

• Hi earthgirl6,

I'll say one thing you have lots of energy...it's feels like it is up and down but there is plenty there...

again funny because the first card has you at a pause, you just went thru a struggle (you need to use that energy smoothly)

you just went through a period where money just disappeared (like it went out the window with nothing gained)

there is a guy who has energy too but he is hot and cold (when he goes cold its real cold)

you have doubt for your question (I also get the feeling like your dragging your heals in the sand)

You were just able to get things the way you wanted

your pausing again after a struggle (this will build back your energy)

this helps because you have something good coming

and you will need it because you will use a lot of energy (it will happen soon)

you are going to catch a snag with a friend (your not going to be sure what you are going to do)

with that you will meet someone new or new friendship

You are going to have a fear of change

(so your full of energy...that’s a good thing, when you want you can attract what you want. Just learn to smooth out the peaks and it will feel smoother)

hope that helps,

Nick

• Hi tarot-nick,

Well from what I do understand you are very good,but I do have questions.

The good thing coming?

This info about my BF is killing me.....that's an understatement ! I didn't know I had any energy either.

And to go with all this I lost my job and have been looking and no success.

Any insight? Oh, and please be very frank the truth hurts but I would rather hear it .

Thank you,

earthgirl6

• Hi earthgirl6,

My strength when doing readings are picking out emotions that you are feeling. I use it as a tool to communicate with yourself. Sometimes it helps to see what is going on from a different perspective. By looking at what is happening to you thru different eyes can help you understand what you are going thru. I think it would be wrong of me to say break up with him, there is no way to see the whole picture of your interactions. The two main questions that you do have I did pick up on, your lose of a job and your boyfriend. The pause in the struggle and the money going I would say is the lost of your job. The boyfriend did attract you because of his energy, so something in him you are attracted too. The problem is I believe he also can be destructive and mean. This confuses you... how can he be so nice and then turn... do I over look those times and only see the good?.... that has to come from you. Trick is to see it and look into your heart, that little voice will tell you. Trust that little voice in the back of your head... I think the real lesson here will be if you learn to trust yourself... only you can make that decision and when you do it will build confidence and you will become stronger. You do have good luck coming in the near future...(I hope it is a job for you) Just as an example, you go for an interview and you believe in yourself that presence will come out in your body language and your personality that you are projecting. I know that is in you because you did it recently. The interviewer is usually looking for one skill for the job, but two if your positive and others will want to work with you. Some people are born with that and people are attracted to it, what is one of the things they have, they believe in themselves. Its late and I am rambling....

I know this doesn't say do this or that, but what I hope is, it will make you think and communicate with yourself.

Hope that helps,

Nick

tarotnick.com

• Hello again tarot-nick,

It's so nice to hear and see things from your perspective-I have only spoken to one male like this about 25 yrs ago! I really appreciate all your time and efforts. I am struggling to communicate with myself but I think I'm just lost....out there. I have always been too picky and had high standards for a man, usually once I know that it's over I just say see ya! And I go on with my life, now whether I was right in each well, this is why I don't know what to do. I really love this man and when I hear certain love songs and such I cry! I'm not a crier or emotional but I am with him. He's warm, funny, we laugh often, we play around, snuggle on the sofa and watch tv, go for a walk. Just simple things but I things I enjoy and have never had with a man not to mention the intimacy is the best! I finally found the ONE and now what? We were supposed to get married this year.....

Yes, I did recently go for an interview and I thought I had it but a question came up and I knew I didn't answer it right. I have done 2 jobs in my adult life-teacher aide and home health aide. I have been applying for both , this seems to be my down fall because I am a nurturer by nature. (Men seem to love this but not me as a woman-their equal).

He just stopped by to say good morning and a kiss (ok a few of those). When I am with him I feel hope and when I'm alone......well my mind wanders and I don't feel as much hope, maybe I am clingy or too needy? Okay I'm rambling now so thank you again.

earthgirl6

• It all starts with a thought,

you say you think you are lost and struggling with yourself. Stop right there and start from there. You have to be happy with yourself and love yourself and the rest fills out the big picture. When your lost you need a reference point to fix on, then its baby steps till you reach it. Everyone has a different reference point... could be a goal you set for yourself... make it something you can reach and then build on it, before you know it you keep on reaching it and setting new ones. At that point you feel stronger and more confident and things seem clearer. Keep your thoughts and eyes open and don't be afraid to take the first step....

enjoy the journey,

Nick

• You going to stay where you are (dig in and make the best of it)

So, I am going to stay in poverty?

Too much of anything is no good (don’t over due)

I can relate to that? Being hit in two accidents in less then 5 months.

Your rushing and want it to bad (patience)

What am I rushing?

So use caution (think things thru fully, don't just wing it)

Been very cautious. And taking one day at a time.

You just had a false start (not a lot of effort went into it)

Well I moved from one state to another 500 miles away, to change and start a new beginning.That was 2 years ago.

also a thoughtless action (see the pattern that is happening)

Who's thoughtless action? Mine?

But don’t fret there is a awaking and renewal

You have a need for social approval

I have left social approval behind at least 2 years ago.

Know that you can break the chains and start new (it’s important to believe in yourself)

To do that you are still going to have obstacles to overcome

When you do you will have success.

I have been tending to the weeds in my proverbial garden. For at least 4 years now. I have just about plucked them all out. When new ones pop up, I pull them immediately.

~~I guess my biggest concern at this moment is my health, if that is going to improve, stay the same or progress? Also, my financial situation, if that's going to improve, progress or stay the same?

I also, have a concern for my daughter and grand-daughter in their health and financial situation. They don't live with me, they live 500 miles away. But my grand-baby has been very sick and I am worried about her.~~.

• Hi Aries68,

I use the readings as a communication tool for you to see what your feelings are from a different perspective. I see it as a way to look at what is going on and hopefully it helps.

When I did your reading the first card was stagnation and that you weren't going to be moving. That is why I said dig in, usually when I get that card it means sometimes you can't get out of the way and you just have to stick it out.

Rushing, I believe goes with the first card; you want something to change and your hope is great but in times like that you need to take a breath and slow things down. Patience

Can I ask a question? When you moved or what you moved from... Was it planned out or was it just for a new start. Those three cards went together, usually a strong feeling. Thoughtless may be the wrong word to chose, but it felt like more you went with gut feeling then something that was planned out for a long term event.

the renewal/awakening is a good card and it should be coming soon,

Social approval, doesn’t mean that you have to have your friends approval... but I got the feeling you wanted acknowledgement from someone

then the last couple of cards went back to the renewal card where you just have to believe in yourself, that there will still be a few speed bumps but you will overcome them and it will work out.

So time, patients and planning...

none of the cards picked up on your health, I would say the stronger feelings came thru and that’s what I picked up on. Not that your health isn't important just I think you were more worried about the other things.

hopefully I elaborated what I felt a little better,

Nick

• Thank you tarot-nick! 🙂

earthgirl6

• Thanks for the reading and it does make more sense now that you explained the cards you pulled. I did go with feelings when I made the big move and I know that planning is going to have to come into play, in order for me to get out of this money rut.

Things have gotten better as far as my living conditions since I first moved 500 miles away from my home state, so that's a big plus. It has just been a constant struggle since 2008 and I wondered if I was going to get a break soon. lol

You did hit on a lot of points, that I have been rolling around in my mind and trying to make better plans for. I know it's going to take time, but my goodness 4 years since my husbands death when this all started for me and 2 years since I moved and now two car accidents in less then 6 months, I am just tuckered out with it all. 🙂