Captain, general reading please?

• Hi Captain, I was wondering if I could get a general reading for all areas of my life for this upcoming year? Especially in the physical aspect as I'm such a physically active person and have some pretty specific goals for myself this year. 🙂 I say this after having ice cream too, haha. But I have a game plan and my Mom has agreed to help me with my son, so I'm really excited to start.

Thanks in advance!

My birthday is April 15, 1986

• Health: Health should be generally good, but ensure you avoid others who drain your energies this year. The enthusiasm and optimism of the year can induce over-indulgence, so you must not act without consideration. Be moderate in your eating and drinking habits and don't swap your exercise routine for rushing about. There can be a tendency to take on too much, so don't exhaust yourself. Watch for extravagances.

Relationships/Romance: This is a social, happy year, and it generally tends to exude bright and cheerful vibrations. It is a friendly time, during which it is especially easy to enjoy life and other people. The focus is on personal freedom, reaching out to others, making new friends, and exploration. You are more enthusiastic and ready for adventure. This is a time when you will want to check up on old friends and broaden your social circle to include some new ones. Romance and love affairs may bloom. You may also let go of friendships that have grown apart. You are inclined to live life to its fullest now, even if you have to pay the consequences later on. You are likely to be more sociable, and the bridle of responsibility will seem to be loosened a bit. Social communication is key for you this year. Some of the attachments that began a few years ago may come to light again. You will have another shot at an emotional issue you dismissed as a lost cause. This may mean that unanswered matters of the heart surface again. Consider yourself fortunate if you are finally able to deal with an unresolved emotion. Some things just don’t go away. Its like we compartmentalize issues that we can’t bear to confront. It is like putting things in storage. They are still ours and we pay for the space so it is our duty to take them out when we have more time and emotional strength to attend to them. If you have chosen to carry your worry and sadness from last year into this year, you will have difficulty, emotionally.

Career: Plan the career you think will fulfill your greatest ambitions, talents and dreams in 2012. Put last year's discouraging delays and frustrations behind you. A new chapter is opening - professional opportunities, challenges and promotions will abound now. Out of work?... a job or new career awaits, especially if it involves dealing with many other people. Remember to show energy, initiative and resolve, since determination and guts will be well rewarded. This year promises an income increase, so you will be able to buy items long delayed. However, you may be inclined to scatter your energies and money and undertake too many things at the same time this year. You can safely take some time off to enjoy yourself, but resist the temptation to completely give in to having a good time; keep your goals in mind. 2012 for you is a good time to expand personal creative talents, particularly those related to the arts, entertainment, PR, writing, and verbal skills. You are stronger in spirit now than you were in the past and you will realize this as the year progresses. This is an excellent year to expect success in all things creative and expansive. You will be much happier in 2012 by allowing yourself to relax and accept the flow of insightful ideas that are available to you. When you provide inspiration for others, you are also inspired.

Money: While this can be a happy year as far as personal expression and activities are concerned, it may be a disastrous year if you indulge in a generally frivolous attitude towards your finances. More money will be coming in but this may cause rash decisions and impractical, unfinished schemes. Be aware of a tendency to splurge and spend a little more than is necessary this year. A little frivolity and extravagance is fine - just don't overdo it!

Overall, negative feelings and depression will be dysfunctional, since 2012 for you is an energy of brilliance, hope and enthusiasm which absolutely refuses to accept less than 100% effort. It lives in the now and promises to be your energetic mentor as long as you change your attitude and seek positive growth. Your choice !! You can expect delightful surprises and gratification in many areas of your life including business, career, friends and love. You will exude such enthusiasm for life that others will find you irresistible. The only drawback of this year is that it presents you with so many great opportunities that you might be tempted to take on more than you can handle. Although much of 2012 for you is about fun, entertainment and the lighter side of life, it is also the number of chaos and distractions of all kinds unless you are careful.

• Thanks Captain, so much of what was on my mind was brought to light in that reading. I will put this to good use. 🙂