Deseased boyfriend

• MY boyfriend passed away on febuary 11 2011 i was in yuma and he was in our hometown el centro. we were mad the night he died, i didnt find out until the morning but all night i had multiple dreams all with him all night, We were being chased but didnt know who was after us, another we were hanging out in my room and he layed on his side smiling and talking but i couldnt hear him. Now i feel like hes around and yes i talk to hiim ask him for signs but sometimes i feel like im going crazy…january 14th is our anniversary he always used to write taynsue114 that was our mark 114 and i see it everywhere especially when looking at the time. i just was somekind of guidance or advice explaination something anything cuz i feel like im losing my mind

• sueboo114

You are seeling 114 because this is the universe way of telling you that your decreased boyfriend is around you at times and that your anniversay means a lot to you and that is why you are seeing these numbers.

You need to talk to a close friend or family member as to how you feel or even a minister will help you through this healing process. Find a methaphysical church to attend for deeper understanding of life and death.

It has almost been a year now and your life should start to change in this new year> I feel art around you like you yourself can draw or you are drawn to the arts . Writing would also be a good release for you at this time. Schooling is coming in here but the distance away is a concern for you. You will get a better car this new year , one that is silver is coming in here , small car but nice.

You will meet another man and his personality will mirror you pass boyfriend a bit but he will not have so much passion , he will be more laid back . I see the letter R in his first name like Robert. He is coming in the next six months and will help you to LIVE again so to speak. He is a gental soul is what I receive and will show you through his good intentions that life is indeed worth living as you two will click and have fun and yes love enters into the picture , he comes in with a moterbike or cycle.

I wish you the best for the year 2012 and want you to believe that it will be made into one that you will look back on as New Beginnings that will change your world.

I'm Shuabby a clairvoyant reader who reads here when time allows.