WHATS WRONG WITH GEMINI MEN

• I agree with you greenelf, the Jeckyll and Hyde personalities are very apparent with the Gemini male that I know. You are never quite sure what exactly is going on in that head of theirs, or why the sudden coldness. Your situation sounds very soul crushing and hopefully someday he can at least give you some insight into his sudden shift in emotion toward you. I have come to accept the fact that my Gemini is more than happy to leave me hanging on a chain as long as I choose to stay there. I tell myself often, sometimes you just have to let go!

• Reading all the posts and learning more about Gemini men, it makes it easy to focus on the negative traits of my bf. But at the same time, a small part of me does not want to believe it. I think it's too soon to break up with him but I wouldn't want it to be too late neither. As I go along with the relationship, i find this forum helpful in realizing that i'm not just being paranoid and that Gemini men seem to have similar (negative) traits when it comes to relationships. I wish everyone happiness and strength to let go...we all deserve to be happy... 😃

• Yes Scorpio76 we are still together and enjoying each other. I am not that same person. I was at one time very clingy and now I could see it. We talk about it sometimes and I still apoigize to him, I fell so bad when I look back. I wa something else, Not to mention spoiled. But, I can say we get along so much better now, and I am loving him even more. There's no more drama. Don't even talk about relatiionship we him. It will come up, there's a time and place for everything and trust me the conversation will come up. You can let it all go or you can stay and my it work with him. It just take a little time for some. It takes a strong person to deal with a Gemini. Good Luck to you!!!!

• Hey worthy! I see you are still at it, defending us Gem's....thanks 😄

• Yes Tmoe I love my Gemini. He's so intelligent and just down to earth and easy going. No pressure.

• Thanks worthy1248... wow you almost describe my bf. I love that he is easy going...but sometimes I don't feel the romantic side anymore. I too was spoiled in my past relationsips so this is a lot of work for me. But i'm not clingy at all, i dont act jealous and gives him space when he needs it.. I wonder if he feels im not into him coz of that. I hope i'll learn to figure it all out like u did...thanks again... 😃

• Hey Scorpio76 .... one thing you said caught my eye:

"I love that he is easy going...but sometimes I don't feel the romantic side anymore."

Keep in mind that Gemini's are very mental creatures and they love through their mind more so than their hearts. If your Gemini has a moon in a water sign then they are fortunate since often a moon water sign will balance out the Gemini's tendency to stay in their head and allow them to love through their heart.

so if he is seeming distant or less romantic, spice things up by appealing to his mental side. Plan a special evening at home where you cook dinner together, challenge them to their favorite board game, or get creative and make a romantic scavenger hunt for them.

Gemini's need their space yes, but they need to know that they are wanted.

Best of Luck 🙂

• Tmoe

Thanks a lot for the advise =). Funny how I've done exactly what you said! I cooked for him

( was scary... coz he's a really good cook and often does the cooking) then bought the Jeopardy game for WII. It worked for a bit but somehow I can't get the same old him, he wouldn't disappear but he does not talk about our relationship and his feelings for me anymore.

He hasn't said "I love you", but he used to say "I like you" often. His last relationship didn't work coz his feelings didn't transition from friendship to romance. Im afraid whatever feelings he had for me is fading reason why he is not putting any effort anymore. Is he just comfortable with me now, bored, insecure?

I guess after finding out how they can get bored easily and needs the space i've been trying to follow the tips here to keep him happy. Wow! I must really like this guy! He has done 3 months of hard work to make me happy ... as a gf I should also contribute to the relationship. I cant be the spoiled old me, although I do get scared of falling in love then get hurt, maybe reason why I have to be sure he's still into me everytime he acts weird. If continues to treat me this way and i feel i've done everything to make the relationship work without being clingy and needy... then its time to let go. But I can't let go now... i still have too many questions... I haven't tried hard enough... I dont want to have any regrets later on.

Ive read on some forums from a Gemini man that sometimes they pull away and can't act themselves around you if they are falling for you. They're afraid to feel in love because they will end up in a commitment.

Another guy said they sometimes test your patience by acting differently ( I guess rude, rough or inconsiderate)... it's to prove your feelings are strong enough to handle that. If you walk away.. he would let you go if he's really not into you... but if he is.. he will lower his pride and work things out. It makes sense somehow. But total MIND GAME!

Oh well... i'll later find out what's going on in my Gemini's crazy head. Good or bad... i just have to know... takes a lot of patience though. Thanks for all the response... it helps a lot!

• Yes, Tmoe I do agree with you totally. It is a mental thing with Gemini's. And I can so relate to you, bacially saying that they work on your mind, if you know what I mean. Wink Wink 🙂

• Scorpio76 - Well then it sounds like you are doing the right thing...letting life play out and see what happens next. I wish you the best of luck 🙂

Worthy1248 - LoL I am with ya 😉

• tmoe.. thanks again.

Everything seems to be going downhill =(. It's been 5 days since I last saw him, this is the longest and hasn't said he misses me. Although he texts me once a day to say hope my day is going well. I suppose I should be ok with that, but compared to how he was, he's almost invisible now. We're also planning a Tahoe trip next weekend with 2 other couples. I asked him if he can make it that weekend, he said "it shouldn't be a problem". I was happy to hear he's coming... but compared to my surprise LA trip last Christmas, he seemed more excited. Even said "I can't wait to go, it will be fun!". I don't want him to feel that our relationship is a responsibility, I never forced him to be in it. I just wanna be sure that he wants to go to the trip...I don't want to spoil anyone's mood if there's tension between us.

Feedback pls.... thanks.

• Gemini men are very smart and very confusing, i been dating a gemini man few times and we been talking for about 9 months now.our first meeting was kind a surprise we agree to meet up after 8 months talking to each other, the meeting was agreed by him. i went to the meeting with nothing more in mind, keeping him inform by txt where i was and when i get there. when i got there....he was not there, he was not responding to any of my txt or his phone. i was surprise and i couldn't imagine anything that could happen or create this issue. anyway he gave me no answer about it, i felt deeply hurt. 3 weeks late he quickly apologise telling me "it was nerve". we got things on track since then but he never changed how he keep letting me down. the roller coaster keep turning and turning. birthday, christmas, valentine and bad days coming and his nowhere to be seeing during those time, he come and go as he please. i tried to convince myself that i was not really bother of not getting my need met but still you cant run too far from the truth, dont you?

one day he asked to see me and again i drop everything to respond to him and of course what happen he let me down again, it's no longer a surprise now

i got fed up and told him it's over i m tired i can do this anymore,this happen on the friday he asked me to meet up , he just give silence

after i message him and end thing he sent me a message tell me he met someone that has a kid and he want to try with her. just like that he met someone else

he always told me he didnt want to be tie down i didnt think he will be dating someone that has a kid

the great thing at that point is i felt absolutely nothing when i got the message, instead i felt so liberated

To everyone on here that met those guys, i m aquarius and i see everywhere that we should get alone with those guys and blah blah about why they are the way they are and why will need to put up with their shite.

is anyone wonder really what we are doing to ourself with anyone not just gemini man, anyone that make us feel like an idiot, unworthy it of love and some kind clown on waiting list?

Gemnini are extremely smart i m sure when they play their mind game and when they expect people to work around their busy schedule they do actually know what they are doing.dont they?

when they tell you, they love you and then minute late they dont is because somehow in that mind his maybe too afraid to be alone so he keep you for now

the only way to keep up with them is to play mind game too, play the not interested, yeah keep chasing me etc. because anyone know if you start to show your real feeling they will runaway dont they? is this a life to pretend to be someone else just to keep a guy?

and if anyone out there wonder if it's true love, if they really love you, wonder this? if you have play game to keep him or be wanted by him, dont you think that you are kind living a lie somehow?

and ever you did everything to please Mr Gemini, one day you walk on street and found out that his with someone else, what would you do then?

i think it;s so beautiful when two people have respect and true love for each other and friendship

i tried all my heart to give my love and friendship to this guy after taking his shite all the time but i realise i had nothing from him, he was not my friend, not someone that cared for me

he was coming to me when he felt like it, i had no control on the relationship at all

tell me anyone out there, what kind relationship it's this? can you ever start to call this a relationship?

like i said i m aquarius and i wanted to believe on the great fantasy to match with gemini man but gemini man are not for me

they have no appreciation about quality they all about quantity

they take you for granted

i m surprise by reading all the ad here that no one figure out that they are not damn worth it, you take all those shite for what for? i thought people were together because they feel good not because they feel shite and used?

for my part they can all go to Hell, all gemini men, playing games is the only stimulation they are after

it's like a cat playing with mouse

its' true that they dont have much understanding about feeling but they do feel and i think they cant handle what they are feeling, but surely any Gemini out there should understand in the game, confusion or deny they feel that anyway they are hurting the very first person that love them in end thats what they losing but hey i m not missing my gemini man a bit

I see everywhere that a lot aquarius appreciate them, a lot my friends are aquarius and most of them are dating a gemini man

the only reason and aquarius will date a gemini man is because they are complex and it will take time to some aquarius and some people to see that

1. their real need are not met by those guys, what you get is the trill of long chase. gemini like the chase but so the people that date them and keep been letting down by them.

" there more pain then Gain" " Monday they make you feel good and then BAM the next day you mean nothing to them" NO, no, no this not right for anyone to treat you this way

ANYONE, EVERYONE DESERVE MORE

know your worth and stand by it

you deserve more

• Gemini men are very smart and very confusing, i been dating a gemini man few times and we been talking for about 9 months now.our first meeting was kind a surprise we agree to meet up after 8 months talking to each other, the meeting was agreed by him. i went to the meeting with nothing more in mind, keeping him inform by txt where i was and when i get there. when i got there....he was not there, he was not responding to any of my txt or his phone. i was surprise and i couldn't imagine anything that could happen or create this issue. anyway he gave me no answer about it, i felt deeply hurt. 3 weeks late he quickly apologise telling me "it was nerve". we got things on track since then but he never changed how he keep letting me down. the roller coaster keep turning and turning. birthday, christmas, valentine and bad days coming and his nowhere to be seeing during those time, he come and go as he please. i tried to convince myself that i was not really bother of not getting my need met but still you cant run too far from the truth, dont you?

one day he asked to see me and again i drop everything to respond to him and of course what happen he let me down again, it's no longer a surprise now

i got fed up and told him it's over i m tired i can do this anymore,this happen on the friday he asked me to meet up , he just give silence

after i message him and end thing he sent me a message tell me he met someone that has a kid and he want to try with her. just like that he met someone else

he always told me he didnt want to be tie down i didnt think he will be dating someone that has a kid

the great thing at that point is i felt absolutely nothing when i got the message, instead i felt so liberated

To everyone on here that met those guys, i m aquarius and i see everywhere that we should get alone with those guys and blah blah about why they are the way they are and why will need to put up with their shite.

is anyone wonder really what we are doing to ourself with anyone not just gemini man, anyone that make us feel like an idiot, unworthy it of love and some kind clown on waiting list?

Gemnini are extremely smart i m sure when they play their mind game and when they expect people to work around their busy schedule they do actually know what they are doing.dont they?

when they tell you, they love you and then minute late they dont is because somehow in that mind his maybe too afraid to be alone so he keep you for now

the only way to keep up with them is to play mind game too, play the not interested, yeah keep chasing me etc. because anyone know if you start to show your real feeling they will runaway dont they? is this a life to pretend to be someone else just to keep a guy?

and if anyone out there wonder if it's true love, if they really love you, wonder this? if you have play game to keep him or be wanted by him, dont you think that you are kind living a lie somehow?

and ever you did everything to please Mr Gemini, one day you walk on street and found out that his with someone else, what would you do then?

i think it;s so beautiful when two people have respect and true love for each other and friendship

i tried all my heart to give my love and friendship to this guy after taking his shite all the time but i realise i had nothing from him, he was not my friend, not someone that cared for me

he was coming to me when he felt like it, i had no control on the relationship at all

tell me anyone out there, what kind relationship it's this? can you ever start to call this a relationship?

like i said i m aquarius and i wanted to believe on the great fantasy to match with gemini man but gemini man are not for me

they have no appreciation about quality they all about quantity

they take you for granted

i m surprise by reading all the ad here that no one figure out that they are not damn worth it, you take all those shite for what for? i thought people were together because they feel good not because they feel shite and used?

for my part they can all go to Hell, all gemini men, playing games is the only stimulation they are after

it's like a cat playing with mouse

its' true that they dont have much understanding about feeling but they do feel and i think they cant handle what they are feeling, but surely any Gemini out there should understand in the game, confusion or deny they feel that anyway they are hurting the very first person that love them in end thats what they losing but hey i m not missing my gemini man a bit

I see everywhere that a lot aquarius appreciate them, a lot my friends are aquarius and most of them are dating a gemini man

the only reason and aquarius will date a gemini man is because they are complex and it will take time to some aquarius and some people to see that

1. their real need are not met by those guys, what you get is the trill of long chase. gemini like the chase but so the people that date them and keep been letting down by them.

" there more pain then Gain" " Monday they make you feel good and then BAM the next day you mean nothing to them" NO, no, no this not right for anyone to treat you this way

ANYONE, EVERYONE DESERVE MORE

know your worth and stand by it

you deserve more

• But it's true that if you like them you need to not chase them ever it hurt, you need to keep yourself busy and not chase them

• Gem's aren't the most open with feelings that put them in vulnerable positions.

• I really think you should look into his other signs. My sun and Mercury are in Gemini, but everything else is water or earth (Scorpio Moon, Cancer Venus, Capricorn Mars and Taurus Rising). So I fluctuate between the usual cool, aloof, logical and fun Gemini, and the more loving, affectionate, emotional Scorpio/Cancer.

Geminis generally like to have fun. We like a good time, good laughs, looking at the light side of things, we love to learn, talk, engage in stimulating conversations - talk about what you;re interested in (because we love to learn, even if it's something we aren't essentially interested about). We like to have company, host friends, go out, read, watch films and so forth. I suggest that you don't tip toe around this person, just do what you feel like and we'll respond by whether we like it or not (we usually express ourselves well - sadly, I express myself in quite a cancerian way with loved ones).

Also, give the person space - but not just any space. For me, I like to have my own corner: my books, DVDs, CDs (these are sacred treasures) with a couch and I like to retreat there - sometimes just for 5 minutes on my own. Then I'll come back and be with my partner. If I am upset, I am usually free quick to forgive and move on...however, there's a threshold, and if you cross it, there is NO WAY we come back. (at least for myself.)

• I just spent a few hours reading this topic about Gemini Men.

I have a long time on and off friend who is a Gem Male (He's born on the Taurus/Gem cusp). I'm a Sag Female (I'm born on the Scorpio/Sag cusp).

Now I am very married and committed to my Capricorn male (husband of 11 years) but this Gem. Male friend is always on my mind at very weird opportune times - it's like a bit of a telepathic connection. He's VERY committed as well to another person with her children.

I don't get involved with his love life and he usually doesn't get involved with mine. There's no 'relationship feelings' on my end. I just miss being in touch with him from time to time to see what he's up to. Gem males keep busy - if not just as much as us Sag females!

Even though we dated for five months back in college (we're 35 now and we were 19 back then) - it ended totally bomb explosion - badly. I mean airplane crash out...the relationship lift off started off wonderful - we were really in sync with each others feelings, thoughts, perspectives about life - he loved me first - he told my college roommate he was in love with me. We were also close friends. Once the relationship ended - the friendship never returned where we were close again. I had a hard time living with him on the same college dorm floor so I moved ACROSS campus to get away from him! Yep, told you the relationship ended so horribly I needed mental, emotional and then physical SPACE from my Gem male friend!

I held a very long (13 years) grudge against this Gem male friend (In college he married a best friend of mine (of course now ex-best friend) - the marriage blew up on him - like I knew it would!) So I felt not only abandoned and mentally battered by Gem Male friend that I also felt betrayed because I built up a close friendship with him - a trust - and it felt like I was a victim. It was a lot of emotional unrest too - it's taken me a lot of time I needed to just settle and some point and let it GO.

So I did....

Long story short...we did not see or speak to each other since 1998 and then in 2008 - we came across each other via a social website and finally spoke to each other over the phone. I've let a lot of my heavy emotions go towards my Gem Male friend. Now I just miss Gem male as a friend since I have reconnected with a bunch of mutual college friends we still share.

I'm writing my Gem. Male friend a letter and delivering it to his work since I drive by it on the way to my bank this week. It's basically a letter voicing what has been missing in my life - Gem male and I as friends. I will NEVER EVER date Gem. Male friend ever again. I value the friendship - even the rebuilt bits of it now and I saw what happened the first time around we dated - I don't want to go through the heart break of losing him all over again!

I do know, the closer you get to a Gem. male the more apt they push you away. They have a hard time verbalizing their feelings because they don't want to be confused and they don't want to say something they would later regret saying or have to take responsibility for saying it! Gem male can be very fickle but once they start to really love you - it's not easy to get rid of them! They are always THERE.

Try to build the friendship first, build the trust that way and then take things VERY slowly with a Gem male. If you start off fast and furious - it could burn out and fizzle! I know. I learned it the hard way!

🙂

Good luck.

Caz