WHATS WRONG WITH GEMINI MEN

• I am a LEO woman and I started dating a GEMINI man almost 2 yrs ago , I was very attracted to him at first , but then I noticed that he was cold and not affectionate at all. In the begining of course he showed more love , because we met on line and all our connections were by phone , and he would always say , i love you, i miss you and i wish i were there with you ,so i could hold you close.

after we stated to see each other and he was staying with me , I noticed that all that stopped.

I took into consideration that he was different then me , I'm from NEW YORK and I am very affectionate, touchy feely type.

he comes from Georgia and was raised different then me , in a very cold family , they never hugged him or showed him love ,he said...and he is very cold , shows very little affection, he does not express his love, but he is very godod hearted and giving..?

this is very upsetting to me because it is something I need in my relationship.

he says it's just the way he is . It's very hard for him to do.

never met a man like this , he don't even kiss,unless I kiss him.

usually during sex a man is very affectionate and kissing you, but not him .

is this normal in a gemini ,?

• I, too, was in a relationship with a Gemini man. I am also a Gemini (female). The relationship with him was much the way you are describing your relationship, right down to when asked about why he was not more affectionate he would say this is just how he was or he didn't know how to express his feelings. It was very frustrating and left me wondering if he really loved me at all. He told me that of course he did, look at how much time we spent together and how often we talked on the phone. He would say that if he wasn't working or spending time with his kids (from a previous relationship) he was with me. I finally had enough and we parted ways. I need someone who is affectionate and who will talk to me about how he feels about me. I think that this is a Gemini male trait.

• Tracer411: Leo's like to be the center of attention and tend to be bossy. A Gemini male (like all Geminis) aren't into people who are divas. They are creative, in to team work, but not into fauning over ther loves. What is sexy to a Gemini is your mind, not necessarily your looks or body. Take advantage of their creativity in the bedroom and the relationship, and don't order them about.

Justme1969: How many times has your friends said you tend to be standoffish or brood on your feelings instead of expressing them. Naturally they're wrong about you. Two geminis together can cause problems cos you're both alike. Geminis are critical of themselves, so beware of being critical or nitpicking the faults of your Gemini partner. Treat them the way you want to be treated.

• I am a Gemini woman I have been accused of not being affectionate (cancer man) I don't know how to initiate that type of contact without worring about getting heavy, like I'm being needy but I do like it when others initiate as long as it is a gift to me not an attempt to take or drain me emotionaly. I dated a gemini male and we understood eachother well, we'd talk for hours and when I wanted to snuggle I didn't ask if I could or why he didn't I just sat on his lap or layed on his chest. I was never rejected or pushed away. Just go for it, even if he is a little uncomfortable if he cares he won't hurt your feelings.

• HI I AM A CANCER WOMAN WHO HAS DATED A GEMINI MAN OFF AND ON FOR ABT 9 YRS. IN THAT 9 YRS WE HAVE MAINTAINED A FRIENDSHIP EVEN WHEN WE ARE WITH OTHER PPL. WHEN WE SAW EACH OTHER THE FIRST TIME, HE WAS AFFECTIONATE BUT WHEN WE WERE APART, HE WAS DEFINATELY DISTANT AND SOMETIMES COLD TOWARDS ME. I FELT LIKE I WAS ALWAYS CHASING HIM, TRYING TO TALK HIM INTO ADMITTING HIS LOVE FOR ME. HE REFUSED TO... AND HE HAD NO PROBLEM TELLING ME HE DIDNT LOVE ME. HOWEVER, WHEN HE HURT ME EMOTIONALLY, I WOULD QUIT CALLING HIM, HE WAS THE ONE WHO CAME BACK EVERY TIME. WE TRIED AGAIN A FEW YEARS LATER, EVERYTHING WENT GREAT FOR 3 WKS, THEN ONE WKND I COULDNT REACH HIM, WHEN I FINALLY REACHED HIM, I ASKED WHERE HE HAD BEEN AND HE SAID "THAT'S NONE OF UR BUSINESS." I TOLD HIM HE HAD HURT ME FOR THE LAST TIME AND I BROKE UP WITH HIM. HIS RESPONSE WAS HE WANTED TO MAKE IT WORK, BUT IF I DIDNT, OK. SO HERE WE ARE 4 YRS LATER, WE HAVE BEEN TALKING A LOT THE PAST 8 MOS, AS HE HAD MOVED TO A DIFFERENT STATE. HE MOVED BACK TO THE CITY I RESIDE IN. HE HAS BEEN CALLING ME, TEXTING ME A LOT, COMING TO SEE ME, AND WHEN HE SEES ME, HE CANT KEEP HIS HANDS OFF OF ME, OR HIS LIPS. HE IS THE ONE CHASING ME NOW, I FEEL LIKE THE BALL IS IN MY COURT. SO I THINK GEMINI'S CAN BE AFFECTIONATE WHEN THEY ARE READY TO, WHEN THEY HAVE MADE THEIR MIND UP ABOUT A PERSON. I'M NOT MAKING THIS EASY FOR HIM THO, HE IS GOING TO HAVE TO CHASE FOR A LONG TIME ATLEAST 3 MOS BEFORE I GIVE HIM THE SATISFACTION OF BEING IN A LTR WITH ME.

• I just got through dating a gemini man and I am an aquarian. He broke it off with me with no reason. I thought things were going very well between us. I am wondering if the gemeni person will be hot and cold in a relationship. we were going out for only a couple of months. The problem is there was no reason he could find why he didn't want to go out anymore. He has been divorced for 6 years

• Most Geminis I've known are crazy and intimate relationships typically do not come easy for them. They are more mental than physical or emotional. I dated one who was quite affectionate when he wanted something, but he always seemed to have an agenda of self-interest. We had a good relationship for a number of years (Virgo and Gemini seem to have a mercurial mental connection) but I needed more affection than he wanted to give. Liking came easy for him but loving did not. He was very off the wall in many ways, always doing many things at once and didn't like to listen to other people but typically enjoyed hearing himself talk. Liked to manage and control other people and if he couldn't do that would depart and be on to other things. On a positive note he was very humorous and fun to party with. Geminis are very non-commital typically... this is not to say they aren't capable of genuine love but it doesn't come easy for them.

• Just a note to my above comment, you may also want to consider a person's moon sign also. The moon sign is very powerful in addressing the inner personality, just as important as the sunsign is to the outer personality.

• To the cancer woman: Geminis just love a chase, don't give in to him. Geminis can be as bad as they are good. 'If you dine with the devil be sure to eat your soup with a long spoon.'

• Answer to your question: EVERYTHING.

• I am a virgo and been with my Gemini for 5 years(married 21/2). It started off great, but then he became selfish. If it doesnt concern him, he really doesnt care. He has been two faced and has back stabbed me..his own wife to make himself look like the good person in every indevor. He has cut me off from everything(even the bank account) and doesnt provide for me or my 2 kids or his own(a 7 year old, that I take care of). Im his slave and he likes it that way untill he wants something and then he is nice as can be. Im filing for divorce soon, and feel sorry for him and his child.

• i dated a gemini for 4 years i was his first love and we have been seperated for 2 years, he is very clear about the fact he will always love me.. maybe this is a first love exception. i do know that since me he has not had a relationship of any sorts let alone a serious one.

i remember when we were together he was very much about himself from the things he wanted to watch on tv to the fact that he would not share his food with me, i would buy his favorite chips and dip and get smaked hands when i tried to get any... the intimacy of the relationship was more playful than tender and loving, he hated being touched in public and the first thing after being together in bed was i want a cig and he would hope right up out of bed... cuddling was minimum, which yes hurts a womans feelings.

men are self centered, it usually is about what they want and what you can do for them... i have dated a gemini then a sag and now a cancer and all men seem the same to me..

best of luck to all

• I am a Libra in every sense of the word. I've had a Gemini man for several years; first as a friend and then a lover. They are wonderful friends and excellent lovers. However, I have found the key to a successful Gemini relationship is to be aware of which of the twins you're dealing with at any particular moment.

• Wow do I sympathize with you! My Gemini is from NC and he does the same things....and has always....and honestly its not attractive to me either. I don't get if its a regional thing or what? I know that there are atleast a dozen other women this man has dated and he has never slept with them. I know cause they all accused me of doing so. After 5 years of knowing this man you would think that the one "twin" would want a little affection? He isn't the first Gemini Male I've dated either that was like that....maybe its just a Gemini characteristic? Sag here.

• WTG khalip! you know Geminis very well and you should not have to feel like youre not good enough....especially by a man who probably claimed to love you at one time.....that is not love! So again, congradulations on standing up for your heart, it will thanks you someday!

God Bless 🙂

• I'm a pisces myself and I have dated one other gemini before the one I'm currently seeing which I have known for 8 years always flirted but we were always just friends, until recently where we both found ourselves single and ready to mingle I never in my wildest dreams would of ever seen me kissing him let alone sleeping with him but it happened not one but twice and since then I just cant seem to get the courage to pick up the phone when he calls or call him back and be like whats up like we had always done before its just not the same I really do like him as a person the coolest guy friend ever and up until recently I felt I could tell him anything about what I was going through or how I felt about a guy or whatever and him do the same and now I feel like its all ruined!! Its hard to see him as a boyfriend for crying out loud we know all of each others little secrets. I have always had a secret little crush but I never imagined actually acting on it or him ever having feelings for me. I guess I just dont know where to go from here what do I say or do? Someone please help me.....

• I'm a Gemini who has been involved with a Gemini guy for over four months now. I actualy understand him pretty well because alot of his bad traits are mine too but sometimes his cold, reserved, unemotional lack of communication or effort to spend as much time with me as we sometimes have, does get to me. I sometimes think I should contribute it to a major personality flaw in him, like a hole in his soul or something, but the thing is Gemini guys will give the cold shoulder, stay distant, AND THEN get sociable again, and how they were when you first started to like them. They just go in cycles and you have to just be the friend in alot of ways alot of the time. If you do during those times he will probably come around again. They have alot of internal battles of will going on all the time and too much closeness smothers their sense of autonomy which, even if they're in a commited relationship, they still need to feel like they still have that sometimes. Doesn't mean they'll be unfaithful, they just need to be quiet and doing their own stuff for a little while to return as the cool, smart, magnetic, clever guys that they are. If they're not talking as much as usual that's all it is and it's not worth raking them over the emotional coals over it. They probably don't realize they're offending you or hurting you because that's not what they mean to do at all. There's just times when they don't see the importance of talking quite as much as they sometimes do or getting together on that level all the time. Confronting them usualy just confuses them and makes them run in the other direction because they usualy don't like deep heavy conversations at all. That's what I've learned form my fellow Gemini guy. It can be really confusing sometimes though, I know. I just stay chill about everything and he always comes around again, alot faster than if I confront him and try to talk to him about it, and about how it makes me feel.

• Thank you Jayseville alot!! Everything you said is dead on!! I have never met or know any gemini women so that gives me alot of insight just because you are a woman and could break it down so much easier than a guy can of any sign! I find myself drawn to geminis a little more than others just because I also come off cold at times just coming from family that was cold and I also enjoy my space as well so I totally understand more than others but also pisces is made up a little of every sign so I find that I generally get along with every one. I still have a couple questions though if you would be ever so kind to answer for me 1. will it ever go back to the way it was can gemini guys forgive and forget? 2. what does gemini look for in a person? 3. why are geminis afraid of being alone? I do know for a fact that he was talking to his ex girlfriend of 3 years which he never remained faithful and visa versa but he still went back to her and I have been the good friend to help pick up all the pieces of his heart everytime he was upset and like I said there has always been an attraction there at least he has tried numerous times to be more than friends for 4 years and now I feel like because it did happen I just dont know what to even say or do from this point, so I just avoid him at all cost until I do but I cant go on like this forever... please help if you can

• Wow! I too am a Pieces - I've been married 6 years to a Gemini, we dated 5 years before that, and on and off the 5 years before that. It was a LOT of work to get him to admit his feelings for me, to be able to tell me he loves me. Jayseville's comments are spot on! My Gemini pulls away, comes back and it IS a cycle. He gets all lovey at the weirdest times. We rarely have sex any more - which may just be a factor of married life. I know he loves me and loves me as best as he can, but after all this time, I don't know if it's enough for me. I'm tired of having to be the one inititating the intimacy - physical and emotional. His hobbies are all such that it's just him, we don't have any hobbies we share. We both like to cook, but he gets annoyed if I hang out in the kitchen when he's cooking. I've been branching out, trying to find people with similar interested as me to do stuff with and he's OK with that. If I get mad at him, give him the cold shoulder, that's when he gets attentive. I hate to tell you Cancermen, it's the truth of the matter. We Pieces need a lot of attention and affection and you aren't going to get that from a Gemini in any regularity. I recently reread all my journals since the day we met and I'm blow away but how much effort I had to put into the relationship. He was always "confused" and unsure about his feelings. Cancermen, they like a challenge- a chase - you are going to have to let him pursue you or think he's pursuing you and is "in control". I love my husband very much but I'm not sure this can last. I get so frustrated. I need more than he can offer.

• nolapisces thank you for everything you actually made me realise alot in just that paragraph I havent called or texted or nothing for alittle over 3 weeks and I know its killing and him just like I know he will be back but if he could actually stay in a relationship for 3 years and they lived together but they both cheated on each other you would think he would want a girl that has a head on her shoulders and knows what she wants you know I am a strong indepentdent woman and I think it bothers him that I dont NEED any help in the financial or career but we all need love and want to be loved. He is always alone hardly with any one and if it is its someone he has settled for because he was so afraid of being alone they are just so wish washy that I just cant keep up at times but I always manage to its weird I do adore him but I think I should remain friends and forget about the relationship thing for good it will never work we have known each other for 8 years now and he has always try to make a move and now he finally has it and is trying to act like I'm not good enough and thats bullshit I refuse to say to myself that there is something wrog with me or something I've done and you know being a pisces we usually take it out on ourselves I have done all the home work and I to have a journal and I have decided I am moving on to bigger and better things I'm actually talking to a libra wow blows my mind!!! But thank you for everything and I hope things work out between you and your husband!!! Where there is love there will always be a way