Taurus girl beyond confused...

• Trying this again posted earlier in the week but seemed like it got spammed hope someone an help me out...

Can someone please do a love reading for me... So confused on 3 guys please don't judge me I am a single 29 year old never married, no children. Two of the three guys seem to be interested in a relationship, I don't want to hurt anyone, but also don't want to settle. Are any of these men someone I should focus on? Will I ever settle down? I kind of enjoy being single but feel I am ready to finally commit to someone just a little lost on my feelings. I am very sensitive to peoples feelings and I am only "dating" these guys so nothing sexual just kissing, again please don't judge I know it's a little wrong.

The guys signs are Libra, Cancer and Capricorn...

Thanks for your time...

• Can you give me everyone's birthdates?

• And there's no judgment here - you're single so what's wrong with seeing several other people? When you go shopping, you don't buy the first item you see on the shelf. 🙂

• Captain, you are so right!!! Ironic that I love to shop... Go figure 🙂

My DOB is 5-04-1982

Mr. E : 1-11-1982

Mr. J: 7-17-1980

Mr. A: not sure exactly when his DOB is but know it's in mid October 1984

Thank You!

• According to your astrological profiles -

You and Mr. E are best for a working relationship and worst for marriage or the longterm. This can be a physically satisfying relationship, but combative tendencies can emerge. Winning and power struggles can take priority over kindness, love and consideration.

You and Mr. J are best for work and worst for love. This relationship would not be tough enough to survive during hard times. There would be a tendency to bring other people into the relationship as well which would put a big strain on it. This guy would want more attention and sympathy than you would be prepared to give him.

You and Mr. A are best for work and love. Competitiveness, fantasy, jealousy, and lack of emotional communication/empathy can all be drawbacks here. You two may have a lot in common but issues of authority in the relationship would tear it apart.

See a pattern here? You are being attracted to all the wrong people. None of these men are very compatible with you. Somewhere inside you is the fear of losing yourself to someone else in love, so you subconsciously choose partners with whom you would not become deeply involved. This is why you have been so wary of relationships. What you really want is to be in control of yourself and your life in every area. And to fall in love is to lose control or give it to the one you love. That's scary. But it doesn't mean you have to be alone for the rest of your life - just find someone who is trustworthy enough that he won't manipulate or hurt you when you fall for him.

Just as a guide, here is a list of the signs (and the dates they were born) who are most compatible for you -

LOVE AFFAIR

• Aries (week of April 3 - April 10: mostly sexual)

• Taurus (week of May 11 - May 18)

• Gemini (week of June 11 - June 18)

• Cancer (week of July 3 - July 10)

• Leo (weeks of August 3 - August 18)

• Virgo (week of September 3 - September 10)

• Libra (week of September 25 - October 2: mostly sexual)

• Sagittarius (week of December 3 - December 10)

• Capricorn (week of December 26 - January 2)

MARRIAGE

• Aries (week of March 25 - April 2, and also week of April 11 - April 18)

• Taurus (week of May 3 - May 10)

• Gemini (week of June 3 - June 10)

• Cancer (week of June 25 - July 2)

• Cancer/Leo (week of July 19 - July 25)

• Libra (week of October 3 - October 10)

• Scorpio/Sagittarius (week of November 19 - November 24)

• Aquarius (week of January 23 - January 30)

• Pisces (week of March 3 - March 10)

FRIENDSHIP

** Pisces/Aries (week of March 19 - March 24: good for friendship and work)

• Taurus/Gemini (week of May 19 - May 24)

• Gemini/Cancer (week of June 19 - June 24)

• Leo (week of July 26 - August 2)

• Leo/Virgo (week of August 19 - August 25)

• Scorpio (week of November 3 - November 11)

• Capricorn (week of January 3 - January 9)

• Pisces (week of February 23 - March 2: especially as co-volunteer)

• Thanks Captain,

Tired of falling for the wrong guys and I agree there was fear in the past finally ready to allow it if it happens I will use the guide thanks...