Captain met someone new. Reading please?

• I talked to you a few weeks ago about my long lasting useful love for my ex scorpio and I took your advice and reading seriously. I started being more social, started dating and I actually met someone that I could see my self with. Kinda helped take my mind off my ex as well. Could you please give me a reading as I don't know if our signs are a good match or not. I have virgo sisters and they drive me nuts sometimes.

my birthday 1/21/1990

his birthday 9/6/1986

• This relationship is difficult for love, but can be outstanding for working together. Your inventiveness can combine with your friend's practicality in a very compelling way. Its internal workings are not always the most settled, but frictions and differences of opinion often have the effect of generating dynamic power. Sometimes the two of you may even engage in outright enmity, but you are more likely to demonstrate competitive impulses that are ultimately positive in effect, pushing both of you to better your own personal best and to improve the quality of your work.

In a love affair, temperamental differences may keep the two of you from forming a lasting or emotionally deep relationship. Both of you are likely to avoid being honest about your feelings and to find it hard to empathize. Competitive, possessive, jealous, and even combative tendencies may seem exciting at first, but eventually they can destroy the relationship. Even a strong sexual bond is not usually enough to sustain this relationship for very long. But it's more likely your friend has sex and money issues, and can suffer like you from unrealistically high expectations in relationships, even while he fears being unable to sustain them. Thus, marriage is not much recommended here.

MysticAir, here's a guide to which astrological signs are more compatible for you -

LOVE AFFAIR

• Pisces (days of March 19 - March 20)

** Aries (weeks of March 21 - March 24, and also week of March 25 - April 2: this is good for both love and friendship, and also week of April 11 - April 18)

• Taurus (week of April 25 - May 2)

• Cancer (week of June 25 - July 2 and also week of July 19 - July 22)

• Leo (days of July 23 - July 25)

• Virgo (week of Aug 26 - Sept 2)

• Libra/Scorpio (days of October 19 - October 25: good for sex rather than love)

• Scorpio (week of November 12 - November 18: more for heady romance than real love, and also days of November 19 - November 21)

• Sagittarius (days of November 22 - November 24)

• Capricorn/Aquarius (weeks of Jan 3 - Jan 22, and also week of February 8 - February 15)

MARRIAGE

** Aries (week of April 3 - April 10: good for marriage and work)

• Taurus/Gemini (week of May 19 - May 24)

• Gemini (week of June 11 - June 18)

• Leo (week of July 26 - August 2)

• Pisces (week of March 11 - March 18)

• Yea I thought so. I figured it would be a hard match for love. He's nice and all but im not feeling the long term with him. Thnk you so much for your input and reading. As always I value and appreciate it.

Thanks for the chart as well. I will def. keep that in mind while I am dating. Hope all is well with you.

Mystic air