DaniBo, I would like a career reading from you...

• life has been crazy!! am not sure if i can take it any longer!! going insane.. it seems like everything is up in the air. it's killing me inside. i feel like everything in my life is a mess.

i have been trying to get into a big 4 firm. i know a partner in there and he's been helping me out. i have his recommendation and was hoping to get an interview with the firm first.. so far, nothing happened yet.. and it has been 3 weeks or a month? anyway, this partner emailed me this afternoon saying the HR manager called him today say there r zero openings in audit and tax... (i wanted to do audit btw).. he also asked the advisory department to see if they hire at this point..... now he's waiting to hear from them again. His email got me quite depressed. i donno what i should do now.. i graduated last nov, and it has been a couple months... job hunting, no luck yet.

i wanna know if i can still get into this firm? and will I do advisory instead of audit? IF yes to the first question, WHEN will i get an interview?!? and when will i finally start working for them??

help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• also, i wnana know how my finance will be in Feb? money tight? or will i do okay? thanks!

• BTW, i asked you about the interview date before. at that time, i thought i would get an interview related to audit.. and you said its gonna be Feb 13... now that things have changed, i wanted to know if i would still get an interview with this firm sometime next month? and which date probably? thanks!

• Hey there 🙂

I will have your reading done by the end of the weekend. thanks for being patient with me.

• hi danibo, thanks for your help! just so you know, i did in-person tarot reading today addressing the questions about my job... so right now, i dont need u to do a reading on that anymore. but i do need your help please 😉

1, has my ex's mom told my ex what i told her yet? if not, will she tell her son in Feb?

2, when will i meet my bf this coming week? we r arguing, and things r not going well. he left for NYC two days ago.. and he said he would be there for a week. i know i will see him next week.. but which day probably??? how will the meeting go?

3, will i spend the valentine's day with my bf this year??

that's all 😉 looking forward to hearing from you. thanks a lot!

• Another quesiton please!!! So i hadnt spoken to my bf for 2 days and this afternoon he txted me asking me how im doing.. i responded... one hr later, i txted him saying what ru doing now.. he never responded. im wondering if he ignored my txt on purpose?

• waking up this morning, i felt like i really need to to talk to my bf so i called him. we had a brief conversation since he's a lunch meeting. he said he didnt ignore my txt as he got drunk last night.. well, who knows. but i will take his words. dont wanna question him now. he said he might fly back today or tmr. he wanted to meet up either tuesday or wednesday.. but i guess tmr is possible too. so now u can "ignore" my last reading question about if he ignored my txt or not.. instead, i wanna know how he feels about me.. does he like me a lot? have strong feeling for me?

thanks danibo. really looking forward to ur reading!!

• Hey there. Sorry for the delay! 🙂 I'm glad you were able to get those career questions answered.

Anyways, let's see....first off, the method I use in answering yes/no questions is upright/reversals.

1, has my ex's mom told my ex what i told her yet? if not, will she tell her son in Feb? - FIVE OF WANDS

from it's position, It's safe to say that yes, your ex's mom has told your text what you have told her. Although the men in the card appear to be in conflict, it's more of a playful fight than a potentially harmful one. I'm sure it didn't case much damage to your ex.

2. will i spend the valentine's day with my bf this year?? - NINE OF CUPS REVERSED, THE HERMIT

The cups here says no, you won't, and so does the hermit. The hermit is all about spending time alone and sorting things through. So even though there isn't a high chance you will spend time with your boyfriend, it will still be a good day for you as you think things through and take time to yourself.

4. How your boyfriend feels about you (strong feelings) - ACE OF CUPS REVERSED, KNIGHT OF PENTACLES REVERSED, SEVEN OF WANDS

Ace of cups always says love, because cups are love! however, reversed, it does either show repression of feelings or allowing for feelings to take control of someone's life. That being said, I do think that he feels strongly for you, but either doesn't show you, or is having issues with himself because he's losing control of his emotions, and doesn't want you to see that side of him that is completely in love with you. The knight of pents reversed shows that he doesn't like being slow with you, he likes to try and be as honest as he can, and show you how he cares in the little things he does rather than words. That being said, I think there are some strong love feelings here.

any more questions?

• Hey there, thx for ur reading. I do hve one more question... So I'm gonna meet my bf in the next dew days. How will the meeting go? Good?btw I'm curious to know why we won't spend valentines day together? Breakup? Fight ? Or someone is not in town?? Or what?

Thanks!!

• Also, DaniBo, if you dont mind, i want u to do a reading on my relationship with this new guy.. what can I expect from him, from this relationship? is it long term potential there for us at this point? called him today.. he sounded so calm.. just said he would contact me again after he comes back.. ehhh. ;(

• I will get to this tomorrow 😄

• Cool... another question please (im getting greedy here.. ehh sorry).. so i emailed him just now explaining to him how i feel.. i dont wanna hold back anymore. it hurts inside.. i kept it short and sweet. didnt say too much. wondering how he will respond to it (i know he probably wont share his feeling with me after reading the email, thats why i turn to you.. ) willl he like my email?

• I am sooo sorry! I have an exam on wednesday and I want to study a lot before then! Can we push back you reading until maybe that night? Thank you for being so understanding with me. 🙂 Feel free to post more questions if you'd like. I'll get to them all after the test!

• okay. no problem! good luck on the exam!!

i wil let you know if i have more questions. thanks!!

• morning danibo, hope u will do well in your big exam today! i will pray for you ha.

so things have changed... you can ignore all my previous posts. just do a reading regarding the questions below please. thanks!

1, I'm curious to know why we won't spend valentines day together? Breakup? Fight ? Or someone is not in town?? Or what?

2, so i met my bf last night for dinner and we were getting along. no more fight. i wanna know about if there is any long term potential there for us at this point? whats the future leading us?

3, as i said earlier, i emailed him the other night. the following day, i asked him if he read it. he said, no, since hes so busy at work in NYC. Did he lie to me that he didnt read my email when i asked him? (i think so... how come he didnt check his emails..) Also, what's his thoughts about my email? did he like what i wrote?

im looking forward to your insights!! thanks in advance 😉

• forgot to add a question - so last night at dinner, he told him abt his dream the night before saying in the dream, someone told him that he's married. then he said to me that i should consider getting married since im turning into 27 soon.. Not sure what he really meant. did he think about getting married? whats his attitude on this? thinking about me being a good candidate? ;-0

• ehh, sounds like a lot of questions to me. hope you dont mind! thanks so much for your help!

• Hey there 🙂 let's get to those questions now!

1, I'm curious to know why we won't spend valentines day together? Breakup? Fight ? Or someone is not in town?? Or what? - THE SUN; THREE OF SWORDS

The sun isn't a bad card, however, tied with the second card, I can see the potential problem here. The three of swords obviously indicates extreme heartbreak or pain concerning love. It can be anything from a petty little fight to a breakup. However, the sun shows us that this was meant to happen for the new happiness that may come from this. Although you may be sad from whatever is going to happen here, the sun reassures you that this was meant to be, for it will leave you a happier person in the end.

2, so i met my bf last night for dinner and we were getting along. no more fight. i wanna know about if there is any long term potential there for us at this point? whats the future leading us? - THREE OF CUPS

This is a happy card. I would say that there is some great potential here. However, the third person i this trio might be someone trying to interfere with your relationship. Be aware that there may be someone who is trying to tear apart your happiness. But yes, there is some long potential here, if this person doesn't succeed in ruining your relationship.

3, as i said earlier, i emailed him the other night. the following day, i asked him if he read it. he said, no, since hes so busy at work in NYC. Did he lie to me that he didnt read my email when i asked him? (i think so... how come he didnt check his emails..) Also, what's his thoughts about my email? did he like what i wrote? - NINE OF SWORDS REVERSED, THE DEVIL REVERSED

No, he sure as heck didn't lie to you! He ended up sitting up at night thinking about your email. The devil does show that maybe he was having some odd thoughts about your relationship (usually sexual when it comes to the devil) so I would say he was pleased with what you wrote 😉 haha

4. someone told him that he's married. then he said to me that i should consider getting married since im turning into 27 soon.. Not sure what he really meant. did he think about getting married? whats his attitude on this? thinking about me being a good candidate? - FIVE OF SWORDS REVERSED, FIVE OF WANDS REVERSED

He seems conflicted about the whole thing! He thinks about being married, then he thinks about not getting married. He thinks about seeing you as his wife, he thinks about seeing someone else as his wife. He's not too sure at the moment. He flip flops. Not sure how old he is, but he doesn't seem to want to think about something so serious at this point in his life. He'd rather wait until he can make a firm decision here.

Hope I helped a bit 🙂

love,

Dani Bo ❤

• danibo!!! thanks so much! whatever you said made perfect sense!!! hope you did well in ur exam!

• BTW, if you dont mind, i wanna know what my bf is thinking of me at this point?