AstraAngel

• Hi ~ How are you doing? Are you all settled with your move? Are you in the Pacific Northwest? You will have Love & my guess would be that Heaven & the Angels are working overtime for you because you bring so much joy to everyone. Today is my Special Friends Birthday so I'm just shouting it out in the air Happy Birthday! I just thought you would understand me doing that. I may have to look on your website to tell you my story. From what Shuabbys insight was for 2012 I wasn't expecting it to be about love. I thought it would be about moving. Anyway I just wanted to chat a little. Love & Blessings ~D

• uuu

• Hi Dmick!

I am on the road (again) and sitting here in the Denver airport waiting for my connection... thanks for asking about me, let's see what we can see for you...

Today is my Special Friends Birthday so I'm just shouting it out in the air Happy Birthday! I just thought you would understand me doing that. I may have to look on your website to tell you my story. From what Shuabbys insight was for 2012 I wasn't expecting it to be about love. I thought it would be about moving. Anyway I just wanted to chat a little. Love & Blessings ~D

Good for you! Yes I totally understand that... you have a lovely connection with your special friend! So keep that positive spirit busy, you are very loved from above and all is looking nice for you is what I see!

NIne of Wands does show you in the place of standing strong, maybe some heartache a little disappointment and yet - STILL! - you remain poised, confident, bright and hopeful and THAT attitude will be your salvation Dmick! I really feel great things for you sitting here... I don't know exaclty what is coming for you however I know that Heaven is creating something so wonderful for you. So keep "working it" ha ha!

Love and light to you... I will keep an eye out for you....

astra

• This post is deleted!