BOY OR GIRL?!!

• HAS ANYONE HAD A SIMILAR INCIDENT??

I took my younger sister to a palm reading lady, thinking it would be fun for the two of us to do together. We walked in and the lady, immidiately, looked at me and said "it's a boy". I am obvously pregnant- but I argued saying that the ultra-sounds steadily show that its a girl. She seemed really confused and kept looking at me; she continued to tell me that it was a boy... I told my mom what happened and she said when I told her I was having a girl "it's not what [she] felt". So I have the doctors telling me I'm carrying a girl and a physcic is telling me other wise. I don't really know what to think. I have heard of couples who were told one gender through-out the pregnancy, then were told something else at the last mnute. I'm wondering if that's how it's going to be for me... I just don't want a baby boy coming home to all PINK (or vise-versa)!!!

Can anyone share a similar situation? How did it turn out for you?

• I was right the doc's were wrong lol I knew what my children were the minute I found out I was pregnant and this was when the sonograms were not that good. the doc's & nurses were so suprised that I knew even before the sonograms. sonograms are not always correct as in my daughters case they swore she was a boy and I told them know that was her fingers in the pix

so yes the sonograms can be wrong. What do you feel? you can always decorate in greens and yellows & pale colors that way you wont have to change it. My daughter new what she was haveing and she decorated the room with winnie the pooh

• That's so neat!

Honestly, I felt it was a boy at first, but when I heard it was a girl- I put myself in that mindset...so I don't really know what I feel. I do know that this baby has been VERY different from my first (my daughter)- and "it" seems to sit alot more narrow and low. But I've read that the way you carrry doesn't really have a significance on the sex of the child. We also did a "at home gender prediction test and it said- boy"- but I heard those are just for fun. EVERY Ultra-sound tech has said "aww it's a girl" (like 3 or 4 times).

Being in the army, Im a "black or white" kind of person, so I'm having a hard time not having a "definite" answer- haha :-). I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I'm going to beg them to look again! The lady who said it was a boy seemed very convincing... I'll let you know what happens!!

Thank you for your response.