Aries guy ... Help needed please!

• We know each other for a while and we are dating for 3-4 weeks.

Everything with him was so perfect, we clicked instantly and had great time together. I llet him be the one to take the initiative and chase me. Even after we had sex, he countinued to call and text every day, just to see how I'm doing. He was very sweet, nice, paying so much attention to me.

However, as a Leo sometimes I also need to express my feelings and emotions, thus a few days ago I told him I missed him during the day. After I said that he backed off and got somehow distant.

I thought that if we r so good together, he'll understand me ... but I guess I was wrong.

I also guess now he views me as too demanding, clingy and soft ... I'm not trying too full myself and I know that I become too available for him, making him to run the other direction and look for someone more exciting.

However, I still like him and I just feel realys tupid for ruining what we had 😞

What are my chances to bring himback and what should I do now !?

PS: Please don't judge me ... I know I made a mistake and I don't feel good about it. I just wanted to get some opinions and support 🙂 Thank u

• LeoPower, stop beating yourself up. You did not ruin the relationship. This guy and you just want different things - he wants a casual not terribly emotional type of relationship where he has plenty of freedom and no responsiblity. Whereas you want to talk about your feelings and want a deeper commitment. Find someone who wants what you want. There are no mistakes or failures, only lessons.