DANIBO NEED HELP PLEASE

• Dear Danibo

My stepdaughter 6-30-77 and her husband 3-18-65 walked out on her. All of a sudden he wants

nothing to do with her. He wont even communicate with her as of now. We are all at lost.

She is 7 months pregnant and they have a 1 1/2 year old daughter.

Why all of a sudden he changed his mind on her? They have been married a little over 3 years.

Do you think he will come back to his senses and return home?

Thank you and many blessings!

• BUMP

• EEE

• Hi Danibo

Someone sent me the above but I dont understand it. I like your reading better.

Many blessings

• Hello there Magickal,

That person is just spamming. Forget them!

Anyways, again, I'm sorry for the delay. I appreciate you being patient with me, as time is something I seem to be lacking at this time 🙂

Your question is shocking! That guy sounds like such a jerk to walk out on his pregnant wife and family! Let's see what's up with him.

1. Why all of a sudden has he changed his mind about her? - THE STAR REVERSED, TEN OF WANDS, THE KNIGHT OF SWORDS REVERSED.

The star reversed indicates that maybe her husband feels hopeless about his life at the moment. Maybe his marriage, his career, or some sort of his life isn't living up to his expectations. He feels like there are too many setbacks in his way. He needs to overcome these disappointments in order to move forward. Also, the ten of wands tells us that he feels too much pressure or stress right now in his life. Is there some financial issues in their marriage? He feels as if she is putting too much on his plate, so to speak. He wants less responsibility, but that doesn't seem like it's going to change since he is the man of the house with two children. Seems like he doesn't want to accept his responsibilities and act immature and irresponsible. This guy doesn't sound all that great to me! Also, he is the knight of swords reversed, which is a guy who is very self-centered, and only really focuses on himself. Humm...this guy has a lot of issues.

2. Will he come back to his sense and return home? - THE MAGICIAN, THE TOWER REVERSED, NINE OF PENTACLES REVERSED.

The magician is a man of high intellect and reasoning. He especially represents the career aspect of someone's life. That being said, he will probably return home once he has figured out how to fix his situation, and maybe pursue a career that makes him genuinely happy. Is he pleased with his current work situation? The tower again tells us that he will work through his issues, if he takes the time to really think about them. And the nine of pents again refer to some financial issues. This being said, I think that he will return home, but he doesn't want to bring drama into his household until he is certain he has thought of a solution to fix his problems.

3. Advice for your stepdaughter - THE KING OF WANDS, SIX OF WANDS.

The king of wands is a very nice man, who is able to take control and lead the way. Your stepdaughter needs to take these qualities upon her. During this time of chaos, she must learn that she is the only person who can take care of herself and her children. She must push aside her emotions and take charge. It is the only way that she will be able to get herself and her children through this. However, the six of wands tells her to maintain a positive attitude about this situation. He will return, but she must stay upbeat, and believe in the best, because that will help her husband return to her.

Hope I helped.

Love,

Dani Bo ❤

• Dear Dani Bo

• Dear Dani Bo

Thanks a million & I would like to say to you since Monday 1-23 is Chinese New Year Day

"Gong Hei Fa Choi" meaning congratulation of your coming wealth. When its Chinese New Year day the chinese people greet each other Gong Hei Fa Choi 'cause they always think of making more money. I'm Filipino though but grew up with a lot of chinese in the Phil.

Many blessings to you!

I like to add also my stepdaughter is mad at her husband because she said she didnot want to get pregnant again and he wanted her to get pregnant again and now he is changing his mind.

In my mind I think she told him she wanted to get pregnant and he just went along with it.

What do you think?

Thanks again!

• Dear Dani Bo

Everybody is in shock and mad at her husband. This guy acts very nice thats why everybody is in shock. But in my opinion she must have done something to cause him to leave. It takes two to tango

especially in a marriage. Its a different story if your are physically or emotionally abuse of course.

1. She is mad at her husband because she said she didnot want to get pregnant again & he

wanted her to get pregnant again and now he has changed his mind on her. In my mind I think she

told him she wanted to get pregnant and he just went along with it to make her happy.

What do you think?

2. Doesnt she know that her husband is in so much stress? I have a sister who has the same

birthday like her (6-30). My sister was very controlling and it has to be her way. Knowing her

she reminds me of my sister. I was wondering maybe thats why he had to leave and be

on his own to have a peace of mind. What do you think about this?

3. She says she is in shock because everything in their marriage is fine, no money problem etc.

In my mind I think she is lying. She is a stay home Mom and doesnot think nothing is wrong

in their household???? Thats hard to believe. I just keep my opinion to myself and dont

say anything. Everything is the guys fault and she has no faults?????? WOW!!!! Hmm, Hmm,

I thank you so much for your help and like I said since Monday is Jan.23 is Chinese New Year

day "Gong Hei Fa Choi" congratulation of your coming wealth. Chinese people greet each

other this line on that day. MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU AND LOVED ONES

• BUMP

• 1. Did he go along with it to make her happy? - SIX OF CUPS, ACE OF CUPS.

To start, cups are the symbol of love. It is clear to me through these two cards that yes, he did go along with what made her happy, because he really has so much love for her. His heart overflows with affection for her, but sometimes he can't help but look back to the past and realize how much his wife has changed since they married. He feels that she hasn't changed for the better, and that is what is causing him to be nostalgic about the present. However, he does genuinely love her, which is the main point here. But yes, he did go along with this whole pregnancy thing because he only wanted to please her the best he could.

2. did he leave to get his own peace of mind back? - DEATH REVERSED, THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE.

The wheel of fortune says that this isn't visible to us. We aren't sure why he left, and we will never be sure, for he has not really decided that for himself. He just felt like leaving so he did. However, death tells us about new beginnings. He wanted a fresh start from something. He wanted to start over. Maybe he needed a fresh start with his wife? Maybe he feels like he needs to back away for a little bit for everything to be sorted out before he starts fresh and new with her again? That being said, he may have very well left her for his sanity, but he hasn't really confirmed it to himself yet. All he knows is that he wants a fresh start in his marriage.

Again, I do believe that she is placing all the blame upon her husband. From the way I see it, she feels that being pregnant again wasn't her wish, and since he "did" that to her, she wants to blame him for everything. If she really wanted to help, she wouldn't be stressing him out even more!

I wish you a happy chinese new year as well. 🙂