Is it just me or are the planets brewing up something?!

• Hi everyone,

I am having quite a difficult start to the year, questioning absolutely everything, the direction my life is heading, the choices I have made up until now, and more importantly I am questioning my purpose in life and what exactly it is that I want out of life, who I want to be etc. I have a urge for change, to re-design myself, my life, in order to feel at peace and happy. I feel for a long time that I have tried to keep everyone happy and be who everyone else wants me to be and now I am at this cross road where I have to decide whether I am going to be who everyone expects me to be, or whether I am going to follow my heart and life purpose. I have never felt like this before and it all started in late December. I feel in a sense I am having a mid-life crisis, but at the same time I am only 28! Was just wondering if this was a part of Gemini's journey in 2012 to be seeking answers and re-evaluating life and my part in it, or am I just going bonkers?! 🙂 Thanks.

Love and light,

Des

• I've felt 2012 was a year for me in terms of sorting myself out thoroughly inside and out. I need more quiet time than ever in order to sort things out and yet I am feeling better than I have for a long time but still have a long way to go better I get where I am happy but I feel more positive than I have been. I have the urge to clean my life up and follow my heart and this is what 2012 is all about for me so thats what I am going to do. So no your not going bonkers unless I am..?

• I feel very similar. It could be all the planets plus it could be that you are entering your first Saturn return. I've read that you will feel restless and want to make changes, depending on other factors as well in your life. Saturn returns to it's natal spot in your birthchart between the ages of 28 and 30. it is supposed to be a life changing experience, good or bad. I don't know a whole lot about it but i know i feel restless and like something is changing inside of me. It's hard to explain what I'm going through in words. Definately a metamorphisis. I've heard that you should be true to yourself during this time, in a responsible way ofcourse or, it will be an uncomfortable time. But I also agree something big is on the horizon for everyone. Just thought I'd chime in because I feel it too.