Opps... Did I do that?

• Greetings all,

I have an issue that has been baffling me for a while. On the 9th of this month, a cancer who happens to be my neighbor held the front door open for me and I went through the other door instead. He paused, looked confused, jumped into his car and sped away. Nothing he's ever done before. Mind you, we've never spoken but I had managed to give him the infamous scorpio stare about 2 years ago. About 2 days later, I catch him staring at me from his car...stalk much? The day after that, as I pass by him, we lock eyes and he gives me the stare of death and then he disappears. Am I the crazy one or is he? Could I be reading too much into something or is something really there? Any insight would be gratefully appreciated. Especially as to why we've never said a word to each other, I've tried too but words never seem to come out 😕

• I feel he took you using the other door that he offered as either an insult or decided lack of interest. Like you deliberately chose not to use the door he offered.....

• sorry, I meant NOT using the door he offered....

• I guess I did do that. Thanks for the response, it has been bothering my for a while now