Is anyone interested

• Hi

Im new memeber as of a few seconds ago. My name is candy 🙂 I recently started dabbling in tarot and really enjoy it and I really would like to practice my tarot reading would anyone like one in exchange to do a reading for myself! Practice would be great for me and i have some questions of my own!

Any one up for this!?

• I don't read but I love your username....so wish I thought of it! Lol

• Welcome

• Hello and welcome,

I would gladly exchange a reading!

My question is about another person. I would like to know what a an old friend I stopped talking to is thinking now. What is her situation like at this moment?

I've been having her in my mind a lot lately, and sometimes I feel like she may be in some trouble.

I'm simply wondering if the feeling is true or if I'm just making excuses for wanting to talk to her?

Thank you.

El

• Thanks for the reply, I will get to this now and see what i come up with.

Mine is based on what my head is telling me to for right now vs what my heart is telling me to go for right now and basically whats best for me regarding a love and decisions i need to make for myself. Again thanks for the response this will be a good learning experience

• Also thank you for the welcome and the compliment on my name!! 🙂

• Welcome!

I'm more of a playing card reader (cartomancy), but if you don't mind that, I could give it a shot. I need to practice as well. Just tell me what questions you want to have answered, and I'll do my best. 🙂

~JoyLily~

• I would gladly exchange a reading!

My question is about another person. I would like to know what a an old friend I stopped talking to is thinking now. What is her situation like at this moment?

I've been having her in my mind a lot lately, and sometimes I feel like she may be in some trouble.

I'm simply wondering if the feeling is true or if I'm just making excuses for wanting to talk to her?

Friends Situation Currently: Six of wands

She is currently going through a time of success in some area of her life maybe a new job. This is and individual type of success though. She's a very independent person and is very much focussed on her self and how to better her self.

What do these thoughts of her mean: Two of wands

I think your very much going through a time that your trying to figure out where your head is in regards to this girl and where your heart is. I also think that a lot of it has to do with all the different emotions that are going through your mind which brings you to the cross roads of wanting to contact her because maybe it will put some ease to these different things your feeling.

Advice: Strength

Do what you think is right if messaging her will give you some closure to a situation maybe its best that you do message her because its the only way she'll stop lingering in your thoughts. Sometimes we need to take that chance and see where it leads you. We have these feelings for a reason and sometimes we have to follow those feelings and see wehre it leads you.

Im not sure if this has anything to do with what your situaiton currently is. Let me know how I did if that is ok. Thanks.

• Welcome!

I'm more of a playing card reader (cartomancy), but if you don't mind that, I could give it a shot. I need to practice as well. Just tell me what questions you want to have answered, and I'll do my best. 🙂

~JoyLily~

Hello

Thanks for the reply.

Do you have a question i could answer for yourself.

My question is who could have interest in me this coming weekend. thanks.

• Thanks so much, CandyBum!

Your reading:

Card One is the Nature of the Question: Last Quarter Moon in Air

Challenge

Your old ways of socializing or relating with people isn't working. Friends have been an inspiration in helping you open up a little more.

Card Two is the Past:

Knight

You've been very protective of yourself and others. If anything seemed capable of hurting you or others, you were relentless and willing to do everything to help.

Card Three is the Present:

Visitor

A new person, one that you were not expecting as reached out to you in friendly terms.

Card Four is the Future:

Mask

Someone will hide something from you. You will find out in due time.

Card Five is the effects of the Past: Full Moon in Water

Fulfillment

Things were going good with regard to relationships. It was a time of much happiness with your loved ones.

Card Six is the effects of the Present:

Rebel

The world has got you hanging upside down. It's not all good, but it's not all bad because you're acting in a way you have never acted before, and it may be a little fun.

Card Seven is the Future Outcome: Crescent Moon in Air

Idea

Discussions; ideas; planning; there will be so much movement and excitement. Whatever is the inspiration, try and explore it, for it may help you out in the long run.

Card Eight is the Advice of the Goddess:

Hecate

Hecate's advice for you is to move on with your life. She declares that you must live in the present. The past is only there for us to learn for it, but not to live in its shadow forever. You risk losing a brighter future if you let things stay the same.

What are your fears? If there is another person here that's involved, I don't think you trust them. Yet, they bring excitement and a new world view of things that you can't help but feel attracted to them. But, but you're still afraid or clinging to something. Hecate here tells that you're stuck. It is the past that is bringing the fight within you.

In time, I think, if you feel you can't trust this person it is because they are hiding something (or you?) Being able to find it and then reveal it will bring about a new beginning. As the Idea card shows a good outcome, I think it's best that you find the truth rather than stay stuck in the same place with regards to your love.

That was an excellent reading.

I let out a sigh of relief reading that. You caught her personality completely. I am glad she's doing so much better. I feel at ease, and that desperation and worry I was feeling has relieved itself. Still, maybe I do need her to forgive me. I'll try and think on this some more.

Thank you CandyBum so much!

I wish you the best there is in this world!

• Thank you. I do have a specific question regarding the recent events in my life. The lovely AstraAngel has been a great help in giving me hope of a better future, and I just wanted to dive a little deeper about an offer my cousin has made to move to Florida with her. I didn’t exactly turn her down, but I did tell her if I had some sort of income I would go. She is currently looking around for a job for me, and during the next few days now that things have calmed down a bit around here, I’ll be looking as well. What I want to know is will there be a job for me in Florida, or will I have to rely on myself for income? I’ve been knocking around this idea for a couple of years of starting my own business with my sewing and crafting skills. I got a new sewing machine for Christmas just for that reason, but starting a business means the income will be unreliable for a while as I build from the ground up. Or is there an unexpected source of financial help I will receive to make the move possible? I really want to go. It’ll give me a chance to put some distance between me and certain people I need to become independent of.

Okay, for your reading you wanted to know if anyone will show interest in you this weekend:

KING OF CLUBS - Represents a generous and socially active man. This person has great business sense and is an entrepreneur, may own his own business or be a professional athlete, is a business colleague or associate. Can also be a 'married business man' or a man in a committed relationship of some sort.

JACK OF CLUBS - Represents a “trusted friend and advisor” and is a hard-working, honest, sincere young person. He is a busy active person, can be athletic, very involved. Can also be in service of the seeker or an acquaintance from work. This is also the card of the student and can refer to someone in high school or college. Can also represent the thoughts of the King and/or Queen of clubs.

JACK OF HEARTS - A person who is young (or young at heart) for whom the seeker has an emotional attachment to or can be the seeker. It can also be someone who is creative and artistic and/or can do no wrong. The Jack can become the thoughts of the King and/or Queen of Hearts as well.

TWO OF DIAMONDS - This card represents financial partnership and is also referred to as the 'small money' card, dealing with a small financial loan or payment of some sort, or even a financial report of some kind. A gift of money. It can also represent the exchanging of ideas or a creative mind with a fertile imagination, specifically for the written word. It is also a time card.

The numerous face cards tell me of a gathering of interesting people! Are you meeting up with friends from school or work? The King of Clubs is a savvy person, perhaps the one you have your eyes set on? As I put these cards down, left to right, in this order, he is looking away from you, the Jack of Hearts with the artistic abilities and creative mind represented by the Two of Diamonds (are you a writer as well?). However, his thoughts, the Jack of Clubs, is turned towards you. A King and Jack combination usually signals someone coming back into your life, and in this case, its an old friend that maybe you had a crush on? Jack of Hearts is the card of emotional attachment as well and follows right after the first Jack. Looks like you’ll have some interesting things to talk about!

To look further I drew these:

SIX OF CLUBS - The card of communication through all media forms, along with progress, energy and motion. Represents working with one’s hands or not afraid of getting your hands dirty. It can also mean studying and learning, reading and knowledge, or just paying close attention. Taking responsibility and doing what it takes to achieve success, counseling and good advice.

ACE OF HEARTS - The card of love, happiness and celebration. It can indicate a new love, or the beginning of an emotional period in a seeker’s life. It also represents family or the home, physical or otherwise.

EIGHT OF DIAMONDS - Represents the struggle to find balance in financial matters, the ups and downs of money management, money ‘coming and going.’ This could also represent assessing the future and looking at how to dispense ones time, money and energy in the future.

TEN OF SPADES - The card of grief, misfortune, and ruin. It represents the negative emotional reactions to unfortunate events. It is also the “Nightmare card” and can mean that our worst fears are about to be realized. Lies, deception, theft, and betrayal, depending on which cards fall around it. It can mean “a body of water” physically or refer to our subconscious selves, the night, and evil forces. The cold and wintertime are also associated with this card.

Oh boy, what a combination. Don’t get scared of the Ten of Spades. This could be just a warning. The other cards are offering something far more promising, and if the advice of the six of clubs is heeded you will not be caught completely off-guard.

Is there something specific you want to ask the King of Clubs? You being an artistic person (or probably just testing out your newfound skills), is there something you would want him to help you with? What I get from the Ace of Hearts that follows the Six of Clubs is that this is indeed an emotional period where you’re branching out in new ways you previously thought impossible. I always hear from people who learn of my artistic talents that they never could do anything like that. Was that you once? Are hoping to get a good nudge from a certain someone who could perhaps have just the words or advice you’re searching for?

The Eight of Diamonds is not just about money, it is also about energy and emotions, and you’re mostly likely looking for a way to channel and benefit from it. That’s a good thing. That Ten of Spades could be all of those nagging little thoughts attempting to eat away at your self-esteem, and it looks like you’re looking for a way to fight them off.

Word of caution: Someone earlier in this thread said someone was hiding something from you, and it got me thinking. Be weary of someone trying to take advantage of you money-wise. The Ten of Spades falling on a money card (Diamonds) indicates theft or deception of some kind that can wreak financial as well as emotional havoc with your life. Be on guard!

I hope I’m not totally off. Thanks again for a chance to do a reading!

~JoyLily~

P.S. The physical attributes of the King of Clubs is that of medium complexion with medium to dark brown hair with either brown, blue or hazel eyes. I’m thinking brown. Maybe this is what he looks like?

• Joylily82!

Wow great reading a lot to think about and interesting that someone is keeping something from me ill have to be more aware of what is going on. Also great explanations of the cards ... i really like how you did this reading it w as the the first time ive ever seen this done.

ill get to your reading tonight.

• Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! I hope I helped. Please tell me what happens.

~JoyLily~

• Thank you. I do have a specific question regarding the recent events in my life. The lovely AstraAngel has been a great help in giving me hope of a better future, and I just wanted to dive a little deeper about an offer my cousin has made to move to Florida with her. I didn’t exactly turn her down, but I did tell her if I had some sort of income I would go. She is currently looking around for a job for me, and during the next few days now that things have calmed down a bit around here, I’ll be looking as well. What I want to know is will there be a job for me in Florida, or will I have to rely on myself for income? I’ve been knocking around this idea for a couple of years of starting my own business with my sewing and crafting skills. I got a new sewing machine for Christmas just for that reason, but starting a business means the income will be unreliable for a while as I build from the ground up. Or is there an unexpected source of financial help I will receive to make the move possible? I really want to go. It’ll give me a chance to put some distance between me and certain people I need to become independent of.

Sorry it took me so long to get this done had some stuff come up here is your reading tho:)

ACE OF PENTACLES

Ok so the first card i pulled right away gave me the thoughts of new foundation that could be put into works if you take this oppertunity. I think tha everyone needs to take that chance that to move towards something new its the only way to start growing that seed that has very much potential to blosom. I think this is a great card when it comes to new business ventures because it could mean the beginning to something solid and strong. Once this foundation has been started Its how you nuture this oppertunity and how you make it grow and from there you will see the rewards that go along with it.

Page of pentacles:

I see in the picture a girl holding a coin very tightly don't be scared to let go of the old and try the new way of doing things. Sometimes were scared to take chances because were so comfortable with what we have that we don't want to take the chanec and step outside that comfort bubble. You have all the potential to do so dont hold yourself back from available oppertunities.

Queen of wands:

When “Queen of Wands” appears in a tarot reading, it may indicate your attention to details is going to help you to create an even better outcome to ensure your long-term success in your career. Queen of Wands” could be here to invite you to share what you’re doing with more people so that together you could all help out and build a better world for everyone to live. Also I think the Queen is an invitation to manifest her qualities in your life. Combining the fire energy of Wands and a Queen's inward focus. An invitation to become like her

bursting with life and enthusiasm and confidence

Let me know if you can relate to this! Question about my reading if thats ok do you get the feeling that maybe the king of clubs is the person i shouldnt trust. And do you assign astrological signs to the kings and queens when you read playing cards.

Let me know what you think of the reading 🙂

• I don't place astrological signs on anything, though I'm sure it can be done. I'm still a relative novice.

The King of Clubs often represents someone trustworthy and sociable, though I did have a reading recently where it represented an outright liar, but there were other cards to indicate that. He was social and open with everyone but the seeker for whom the reading was intended, which was why I was thrown off at first. Then I pulled more cards, and he had morphed into the King of Spades when is attentions finally turned back to the seeker. Not a good sign.

I pulled a couple of cards to make sure:

THREE OF HEARTS - Represents love, fertility, happiness and celebrations. Denotes developing emotions, and can indicate falling in love with someone or something. The beginning of a new love relationship. It can also indicate creative talent, or artistic ability, the product of a creative effort such as a piece of artwork, a poem or a musical composition. Represents blood and life, the moment of conception, a growing embryo, an increase of something beautiful such as blooming flowers, a developing love affair, or a growing child. This card can also represent a small party or family celebration. It is also the small wish card, indicating that a small wish is granted. Something the seeker doesn't ever expect to happen will come true. It also represents meditation and spiritual growth.

SEVEN OF CLUBS - denotes a change for the better in business or social situations. It can also indicate lots of activity, and heralds a particularly busy time in the seeker’s life when everything seems to be happening at once. This card can also warn of a work overload, and the need for rest and relaxation. Making the best of a difficult situation.

These are very favorable cards. I had to put down all the meanings of the Three of Hearts card because it is such a special card. In your particular case, it could refer to most of the meanings. Seriously, I have to know, do you know this person who’s the King of Clubs? Do you have some sort of crush? 😉 If not, there’s still a lot of good things you two can develop. The Seven of Clubs is definitely lucky! Something will change for the better as a result of meeting him.

I had a couple of other cards drawn, but they seem to point to doubt in your mind. The Ten of Spades showed up again, but it had a Diamond OVER it. The other two I drew were the same, a Spade and a Diamond. Are you hesitant about meeting this person?

The warning of theft from before was simply a warning. If you put all four of the cards I drew that time together, the picture it paints is different. I only mentioned it because someone said somebody was hiding something from you. Could be financial trouble for all we know, but it’ll be revealed in time.

Okay, from I get from your reading for me is that starting my own business is a good idea. It wouldn’t be the first time someone had said that, but with the recent turn of events, I wonder is it a good idea to simply rely on what I make from my business when I go to Florida. Remember, I’ve already told my cousin (Who I definitely see as the Queen of Wands and loves my craftiness!) that I need steady income before I go to Florida. I can see myself as the Page of Pentacles because I have been having trouble starting, and I’m a little scared since I’m currently living with family who are dead set against the idea of this being my only income. I don’t want to wind up behind a desk the rest of my life. The very thought scares me!

Is finding a job in Florida pointless then? I probably should’ve taken the opportunity when my cousin handed it to me with no strings attached, then again, there are certain people who would be very upset with me if I did that.

Please tell me if you have any more questions as well. I’m very interested in seeing what happens next! 😉

~JoyLily~