Giving some readings

• I would like to thank all on here who helped me by offering some readings! I love giving back to te community so please post here with what you would like a reading on

• Hi shorty...I would like to know if I am going to be able to let go of mike 7/1/66. and if he still thinks about me...

Thank you so much! I look forward to what you come up with.

• Thank you for the offer ShortyIX!

How will this semester in University go for me?

• thanks ShortyIX. What can I do to improve my health?

Love and Light

• Love to all you guys! I will sit down when I get home tonight and consult my cards 🙂

• Hello

Its ok if you don't have time to fit me in but if your willing id really like to know what big surprise is next for me in regards to love.

• Doeeyedpiescies!

Present situation - 4 of Wands

Desires - 7of Pentacles

Helpful factor - the Hierophant

Fears - 9 of Swords

Outcome - Ace of Swords

The cards show me that presently you are Ian stable marriage situation, perhaps with another man and not Mike. However they have also shown that you desire a reward for your hard work and patience, though traditionally pentacles is a material suit, in this situation I think they're telling you to be careful - this is a positive card but it also tells you to keep the future in mind - not just take things now and forget the consequences. Your helpful factor is just that - a trusted, helpful friend. Is there someone who has never failed to give you advice? Seek them out - quick sticks! Your fears are validated - do you feel like you HAVE to let go of Mike? That your current partner is forcing you to? These are the questions you must be asking yourself right now.

However, gleefully, the outcome is mental clarity. Triumph over adversity. Yes I feel you can let Mike go - but you must stop feeling like you have to because of your partner. Do it for you.

EIAI

Current situation - 2 of Cups

Desires - king of cups

Helpful factor - the moon

Fears - justice

Outcome - King of Pentacles

Phew! Sometimes you ask the cards something and they just scream that there's a more important issues! Your reading reminds me of my own university life last year...

Currently you have an important partnership in your life - this may be a partner for a group who becomes something more? I'm trying to relate it to uni but gee it's just screaming emotions and relationships! I myself deferred my first semester last year for romance! So worth it though.

Your desires ? A proposal of love - a strong idealistic young man - As I don't know your gender (and I'm still honing my ability ) I don't know I'd this represents you or who you would like to be with. Your helpful factor though is telling you to not jump into things head first - to not fall head first into this relationship and focus more on your studies.

You're fears are falling onto the wrong side..trust your instinct! Your inner spirit will guide you

Your outcome? A success! Again showing me a gentleman though 😉

Suramya!!

Present - Page of Swords

Desires - 9 of Cups

Helpful - 6 of Cups

Fears - 3 of Wands

Outcome - The Hermit

You've just received bad news hey? I'm s sorry! However....

You're hoping for fulfilled emotions 🙂 obviously! This would mean happiness with your heath.. So we reach our helpful factor ! It's telling me that something you used in the past worked for you. Was there something unusual that made you feel better? If so use it again!

You fear heading in a certain direction though - I would think the one from your past? Don't be scared it'll bring you help!

The outcome says you need some quiet time to think 🙂 meditate, it will also help your well being.

Candy Bum !

Present - 2 of Cups

Desires - Queen of Wands

Helpful Factor - Ace of Wands

Fears - 9 of Swords

Outcome - Page of Wands

Well this certainly is interesting! The present ( or in this case, the basis of the reading) is an important union in your life. Congratulations, looks like the cups have a lasting relationship in store for you. All the wands in this spread seem to indicate it's all going to happen quickly too. Your desires say you'd like to be a woman who is solid in a relationship - cheerful, stable. Your helping factor is going tone taking a new venture or a way of life. This is going to come up soon so when an opportunity arrives - TAKE IT!!

You are also fearing something reasonable to fear.... Fear itself. Don't be scared to walk the new oth, as your outcome tells me there is some great news just around the corner for you. Congratulations!

Phew guys. There you are !

• Hi shortyix.

If you are kind enough and not tired, i would love a reading regarding my future as im on arocky road at the moment and if i will have ever a relationship with this man that i love or forget about him.His date of birth is 26/3/69 and mine 10/9/68. Thank you in advance. if you cant do a reading i will understand. take care!!!

• Thanks Shorty IX!

If you would like me to pick an angel card for u ,plz let me know. Thanks again!

Love and Light

• Hi Shorty, If you can get to it it would be great, if not very well understood :). I wanted to know a general reading, life, career, love. Thanks!

• Thank you so much for the reading Shorty. Accurate reading - I think the advice person could be my sister.

Here is the history

We met at work in Jan of 1997. We both seemed very familiar to each other. He was in a relationship and I was married (for about four years at the time). He used to flirt with me, come on to me and was very clingy. By April I had serious feelings for him. He was very persistent. Then by December of that year I told him that I had feelings for him and he said that he was devoted to his girlfriend. Bought a ring and then got engaged by Feb. I quit my job in Feb – I couldn’t handle it all. So I ran. He was married in September of 1998. The week of his wedding I had a dream that we were in a boat and he fell out and I didn’t even try to save him. I called him the next day and he said “Wow, so weird that you’re calling – I am getting married this week, I wonder if it is a sign”…

We kept in touch a little bit through the years.

In 2007, his brother died by suicide. I read about it and reached out. We started emailing back and forth every couple of weeks. In Oct of 2008, I joined FB and we became friends and started to chat everyday . At first it was an hour a day, then it was hours…everyday, until April of 2010 when my husband confronted him.

In March of 2009 his son was attacked by two dogs and was in serious condition. He seemed to reach out to me even more during that time and even after that. Most of our chat times were initiated by him and it was for upwards of 6 hours. Had I not loved him, I wouldn’t have spent that much of my time.

So, 2 months after my husband confronted him, we started talking again (initiated by me) but it was never the same. He wasn’t sweet to me like he was…and by August of 2010 he deleted me and blocked me. I tried to reconnect, apologize for my heart…everything…but he ignored me. Never said goodbye – this is a man who I know so much about…then sometime later – we still had mutual facebook friends – friends that he knows in real life –but I have never met…anyway – he must have talked about me because one man, blocked me from writing anything on his wall….something innocent I wrote about wanting to go on a helicopter ride was removed. So strange.

I hurt because he was like my best friend and was so clingy that I clung right back only to be treated like I was nothing.

This has been almost all of my adult life…I NEED to let go but I have NEVER loved anyone like him. I have only loved 4 people in my 43 years and he is the only one I never even kissed.

• Hi Shorty,

If you can, would appreciate a reading on chances for love relationships (and if you see anyone specific) this year and the way forward with Dance (should it remain a serious hobby or is there a chance to make it more).

Only if you have time ok... If not, no worries 🙂

• Thank you ShortyIX,

You're right about the type of man that I am looking for. I am so picky when it comes to lovers and it's the reason I've never had one.

Your reading surprised me as I wasn't expecting for such news. I wanted good news about university since I started yesterday and I was afraid of all the writing I have to do. I'm going to take this as a sign that I'll do alright.

As for relationships, I've never been in one so I'm a bit skeptical. I haven't met someone yet, but if all signs are pointing to something than I guess there's nothing to do, but to wait and see.

Thank you tons ShortyIX.

I wish you the best.

• Hi Shorty,

Can I get a reading? A small bit of the background, i told my friend that I have feelings for him but he has a girlfriend and we arent really speaking at the moment. I feel it was the right thing for me to do - telling him. Im wondering what is going to happen now between us.

if you can do a reading thatd be great if not I understand.

thanks

EA

• Okay guys I'll get around to the new readings this afternoon!

Doeeyed... Yes, he needs to be let go. You are married to a good man... Cut off all contact with Mike, meditate, pray. It will take anime but you will be better for it.

EAIA I know how you feel. I'll try another quick reading for you to see if my cards are ready to talk about uni! Sometimes they just think there is something far more important to talk about

• Suramya I would love you to pull a card 🙂 as much as I love helping others m own personal life is in turmoil

• Hello!

I was wondering if you would be able to do a reading for me. I have a vision that I've had for a while about graduate school (Fall 2012) and living together with Matthew. At this point each time I give myself a reading it is very clear that he cares about me, but each time I try to figure out when our paths will cross again, I keep on getting "give it time and it will" and it frustrates me! Can you please help me with a timeline?

If you don't have time, don't even worry!!

Thank you for your time!!

• Thanks for the reading ill have to be aware of oppertunities that come along. I appreciate the advice and really enjoyed the way you read the cards and put them together the flow was really accurate with what is going on so i appreciate it!

• Blessings Shorty,

I would love and need a reading if you are still offering them?

I've had a few very tuff past few months,i feel like i'm now on the right path,

there is just 2 more things giving me mental stress and sleepless nights that i need to have

some light shed on.

The first one is my Boyfriend that i live with,he's totally differant than the first couple of yrs. that we were together and he's just getting worse.He's very negitive,talks bad about other people,and thinks that i'm praticing witch craft because i got my Reiki 1 and 2 now and i'm now involved with alot of healing,spiritual things and Meditation,and Qi Gong.

But he changed way befor i started taking my path so i can not say ,"Oh this is why he has changed".I love him but i'm also feeling like he not on my path,and i'm not sure if i should wait it out to see if he will snap out of what ever has darkened him or if i should finish my journey without him?

The other thing that is really weighting heavy on my mind is,i will be finally going to court in the next month or two to see if i will win my disability case,i have been fighting this for some time now,two yrs.,i have a lawyer.idont have a date yet but my lawyer said for sure we will get the date sometime in jan.to early feb. and court is set for a month after we recive the letter,so i'm thinking deff. by the end of march i will be in court.

I'm so worried that i'm not going to win my case,but i'm trying to push that out of my head,think positive,send it Reiki,prayers and i carry crystals for it too.

I would like to know what the cards say about these 2 problems of mine.

Thank-u 😉

Peace,Love & Harmony,

Colleen ;-}

• Dear ShortyIX

I had looked up a Goddess card for you yesterday. It was Coventina, a Celtic Goddess who advises Detoxification. The card asks you to follow your intuition’s guidance about making lifestyle changes. It urges you to avoid processed foods, sugar and switch to organic, wholesome food, and also to avoid any impurities in food as well as speech. The card puzzled me coz I was the one asking you about health, so I asked another deck 9messages from angels) and guess what ? You pulled Raye which advises that Yoga and exercise are essential to your well-being, peace of mind and spiritual growth right now. In case you ve already made these changes, continue following your intuition’s guidance, the angels are supporting you. Another angel who came up for you is Isaiah, guiding you through new ideas and situations, enveloping you protectively during these changes. You may have to be patient though because things will happen in the right time.

Hope this helps!

Love and Light