AstraAngel.....please.....very confused

• AstraAngel,

Trying to keep this short for you....wondering if you would be so kind to do a relationship reading.

This is about someone I work with, his name is Nick. For 2 years now, he & I have become very close. I know his intentions at one time were to ask me out but he never did. We have a great time together, we gel very much, our personalities are very much the same, and yet he still has not asked me out, even though every opportunity has been there. On a daily basis he sends me mixed messages and I just do not understand his intentions. I am very confused. I feel like a b**** if I try to ignore him, and yet, being close with him is not getting anywhere either. Do I give up and move on or is the possibility there?

• Hi TwinWit

Okay, let's take a look...

First card up is Temperance, which is saying that this place you have with him is actually flowing nicely, back and forth. You would 'like' him to ask you out, I think you both are subconsciously navigating around each other, wanting to move forward and yet also trying to maintain this sweet flow (you called it gel) between you and not disturbing that. I sense that is very important for you two right not... and he could be feeling that as well and is biding his time until it really feels right for him to ask you out.

Eight of Pentacles - the "work" card, so you are both working at the same place together. Boy, does that raise issues. (Don't ask me how I know about that). Or at least, it CAN raise issues. Romance and the workplace often don't go together so he is very cautious about asking you out for that reason. We all want to keep our jobs, so the fear of something going wrong emotionally has us doing nothing with these potential relationships. (I learned that lesson the hard way). So that is another aspect you are both dealing with, perhaps more so with him as you seem raring and ready to go.

The Tower - yeah, this is a continuation of that Eight Pentacles work card. THIS is what CAN happen when you try to mix the two... love and relationship and work. So WATCH OUT! My guess is that were one of you to be working somewhere else, you two would be dating immediately. So there is some real concern because of that. And for good reason.

Seven of Cups - so this is the energy you are under right now... him too I'd guess. Dreaming of love, while nothing is actually happening. Pondering a life together, without so much as a kiss. Imagining love in all of its beautiful places in spite of the fact that you work together and that is about as far as it goes.

Justice and then the Two of Cups - this is a strong possibility of marriage for you two, or at least a very sweet relationship. I also saw an eight wand, a page pentacles (messages) and a five cups, so there is also the possibility that matters could derail and the sweet thing you two have going for you ends up in the ditch. Justice can be marriage, or it can be losing your job... so BE VERY CAREFUL with him as long as you two are working in the same place.

You actually have a very beautiful man there... the fact that he is being patient with you and has not asked you out shows that he is real gentleman, and a beautiful person I am sure. He is wise to refrain from moving forward with you, and you should be thankful for a man like that.

Two of Cups says that something very wonderful will develop with him as long as you keep your "wits" about you... and use a lot of divine wisdom... pray and turn it over to Heaven and your angels to work out... be patient. Stay very sweet and nice as you are doing, and should the day arrive where he does ask you out, and you are both still working there together, I would REALLY wait and ponder that deeply to see whether that is appropriate for the two of you. If I were you, I would wait until one of you are working somewhere else before you start dating.

I also arrived at the letter "L" in this reading... and the first thing that popped up for me was that he is in love with you. However, he is really treading softly right now with you, so I would tread the same soft and lovely way you have been going with him... keep that Temperance energy working for you, stay patient, and something very, very sweet will develop with him. In time.

I know it is not a pleasant place to be in, as you would love to see something develop - yesterday! So that is something you will have to decide, whether you want to keep investing emotional energy into it, while nothing is happening. It does look like you could get something going as long as the work situation was different, is what I see.

Try to keep your emotions under control with him.

Love and light,

astra

• AstraAngel,

Thank you sooo very much. Because I do not know his true intentions, my emotions have been all over the place lately. I do not want to be played for a fool. (I do believe he knows my true feelings for him) So, I try to stay away from him, that in turn makes me miserable all day, and, I think, makes him miserable, as well. But, I can only stay away from him for so long, and then the whole process repeats itself. As for the "L" letter, it is me, that feels that way, unfortunately.

You are an angel for sure & I thank you for sharing your gifts with me.

love & light

• Hi Twinwit

Just looking back over our exchange and wanted to follow up with you.

I wouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

What do I mean by that?

You just need to find a nice balance between work and love in the office, that allows you and him to stay in emotional connection without affecting your job. This is usually easy to do as long as you both are emotionally mature, and as long as no one else meddles in your business. You two sound balanced and mature to me.

Seven of Pentacles. Here is what you should do, Pace yourself.

You two have a thing developing and you know what I am talking about. I believe his intentions are true and sincere, he is wanting to keep this little "love ember" aflame with you as long as it doesn't turn into a bonfire and burn the house down.

So... enjoy the little "chance" encounters with him at work. Chance, ha ha... you know... he just "happens" to be called into a meeting with you at the last minute at work..

"Oh hi Jimbo... I didn't know you were in this meeting."

"Yeah, I was summoned at the last sec."

"Oh... okay... "

"Say Twinwit... that is really nice perfume you're wearing."

"What? Oh... thanks, it's something my mom gave me for Christmas."

"Well.. she has good taste. Or good smell ha ha..."

"Say, Twinwit... I was wondering... oh shoot, the meeting is starting, hey I'll circle back with you later..."

".. okay..."

And then you don't hear from him for two months.

That's the way it has to be in the office Twinwit. Do you have the nerve for that kind of slow as molasses love developing "under the table"? If so, then it can be a lot of fun and the energies are out of this world.

If you think its too much to handle, then when he mentions something about your perfume, just say. "Okay... and start looking through your file folders... he'll get the message and that will end it.

I don't think you really want to end it though... do you? šŸ˜‰

Oh, one other thing. He doesn't have a girlfriend that you are aware of, does he? Third party jealousy can play havoc on these work "love in bloom" relationships. So that is something you need to make sure about, You do NOT want some chick calling you wanting to "talk" while you are working, or causing weird energies that freak everyone out. People have been known to get fired because of this sort of nonsense.

It sounds really nice to me though, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just play it cool and keep that Seven Pentacle energy around you, patient and calm and poised. You can't go wrong.

Oh, and one other thing.

Chanel NĀ°5.

love,

astra

• AstraAngel,

Lol, just saw your recent post. You are waaay too funny. I love that you always seem to put a humor spin into life, at a time when we get very caught up into the seriousness.

NOOOOOO NOOOOOO NOOOOOO there is not another woman in his life (cept his mama!) I do have concerns that a new woman was hired, and is actually what you would describe as his "type." Hoping, that is not the possible derailment you spoke of.

But, I do feel, he has very strong feelings for me, whether he will EVER act on them, is the big question.

My work situation is a bit different than you described, I do see him, interact with him and I am around him EVERYDAY of the work week.

Thank you again!

love & light

• Hey Twinwit

Okay on all that... this morning I drew the King of Swords and the Judgment card

The King Swords is your friend and the Judgment card portends of a very soon positive development with you and him. Someone is rising to the occasion.

And the ACE of Cups so something is beginning in love!

YESSSSSS! šŸ™‚

Love and light

astra

• šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ we shall see lol!

• iii

• Hi Astra,

Wanted to fill you in on a development....He, myself & another friend from work went out and had a few drinks. Everything went very well, very comfortable, & very enjoyable. The fact that he went with us is a big plus for me. Although he has an outgoing personality, he is not what I would call real sociable, especially not with the opposite sex. (Althought he does look a lot) he has not dated much in a long time. We were actually there for a few hours by ourselves. Both of us on good behavior, and just having a nice time talking together.

We are doing our usual dance around each other at work, getting along very nicely.

Would you be able to grace me with your tarot wisdom, and draw a few cards for me?

btw us I did get a half of a hand grab as we were leaving lol

Glad to see you back & hope you had a great time!

• oh my..... s e x is that starred word up there ^^^

• bump

• bump