Thanks all Lesson learned. Short time here and Time to say goodbye.

• I SEE THAT MANY OF YOU HAVE ALSO GONE ON THIS SITE DAILY FOR SOME UP TO YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SITTING ON THE FENCE? NO GOOD CAREERS OR RELATIONSHIPS AND THE SAME PROBLEMS i ASSUME? HMMMM FUNNY, WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR ONE TO LIVE ON A TAROT WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ALL WILL ONLY SEE WHAT YOU WANT AND THAT IS WHY YOU GO TO PSYCHICS, HOPING TO GET AN ANSWER TO MASK THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT WILLING TO FACE THE TRUTH OR ACCEPTACNE...........YES THAT GIRL AND HER HELPLESSNESS IS PATHETIC AND SHE NEEDS A WAKE UP CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A WEAK MING STEPOING INTO FANTACY OF THIS SITE WILL GET WEAKER AND MORE DILLUSIONAL AND SHE WILL BE THE SAME PEOPLE DWELLING ON A GUY FOR HOW MANY YEARS?????????? OUT OF WORK....................FEELING LOST........................NOT ABLE TO DISCERN HER OWN SITUATIONS.CONFUSED..............AND SO ON...............LIKE THE REST OF YOU!!!!!!!!

lET GO, FACE TRUTH, YES YOU CAN ONLY ATTRACT DECIEFULL GUIDES WITHOUT CONSENT!!!!!!!!AND YOU WIULL GET A CONSEQUENSE FOR ACCUSING, BASHING, AND LYING TO SLEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY INTENTION IS TO AWAKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!TO REALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU PEOPLE ARE OFTERN INVADING OTHERS PRIVACY IN GTHE RELATIONSHIP READINGS...YOU NOTICE I NEVER SPEAK OF ANOTHER BUSINESS OTHER THAN YOU GAVE CONSENT................OTHERWISE IT IS INTRUSION AND VIOLATION.................THAT IS WHY ALL OF YOU CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO LET GO AND BE HAPPY AND HAVE A REAL RELATIONSHIP.YOUR IN THE COSMOS AND NOT ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS SERIOUS STUFF..........HONESTLY...............MAYBE THIS MAY AWAKEN YOU EVEN THOUGH ALL YOUR PRIDE WILL NOT ADMIOT IT!!!!!!!!!!

I ADMIT I WAS A FOOL COMING HERE THINKING PEOPLE HADF THE CORRECT RESPECT FOR PRIVACY AND DIGNITY TO GET THE FACTS BEFORE THEY ACCUSE!i WAS A FOOL TO THINK PEPLE ON HERE ARE WILLLING TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES!!!!!!!

• GO ON MY POST AND SEE ALL MY GIVING AND TIME, SEE WHAT WORK I DID SEE PATTI AND HER DARK SCATTERED READING WHILE ADMITTINGT TO NOT HAVING MY PERMISSION!

i FORGIVE AND UNDERSTAND DIVINE TRUTH AND LET GO OF BONDAGE (ILLUSION ) TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIVINE JUSTICVE WILL PREVAIL!

lOVE LIGHT!

GOODBYE FOR GOOD!

• Here it is:

I am a 26 year old female earning a graduate degree with two certifications. Seeking a new job as current goals and smoking cessation (e-sig).

I am sober, unlike what I was accused of in your reading Patti. Yes I do have a cig cessation group that I am working with now.

I am part of two inner light circles and a human development class for a side vocation.

I have a male relationship that has been slow and steady. No intimacy yet.

Stable income and investment. Open dwelling and car.

I heal my own chakras one a weak min…they are never going to be perfect.

I had holes in my sacaral last weekend. And I bet I will get more out of everyday challenges and living…..

I am a medium and working as light worker for 8 years. I don’t live on a website my skills are needed at work and my volunteering and side vocation. I connect with the universe.

I spent 2006-2010 on suppressed emotion therapy and innerlight healing…single from all males till about 6 months ago!!!!!!!

Getting whole first. I think for myself and use my own guidance!!!!!

I want others to have that too!!!!!!!!!!!

You all failed to look at my work in this site on my thread and read the good!

Reality has to set in and we must face reality.

I never tell future. Higher guides only give advice in realistic and helpful way to ensure the client can act on their won and not be dependent upon a psychic for help in the problems. Advice that instills the cold facts and knowledge they can use to help themselves.

You cannot get Truth when one has not given consent, especially if you get a resistance.

I did get the offer for the job and no Patti it was nowhere near what you predicted and no man is involved. I work as an advocate for the disabled. My superiors are two females and I work alone with each client.

ShortiIX was accurate though. I do say that.

It took many years of hard work to get where I am today. I am in a good place and I know this psychic nonsense…and dependency and denial, regrets and so on is not helping…it is creating confusion, denial, feeling out of control, disappointment, turmoil, trickery and dependency emotional and mentally by not believing and trusting yourself while using your own discernment.

Go to my thread and look at all the guidance I gave from love…..go look…the books I recommended to instill knowledge in you and make you stronger, the website, I posted get the free 6 minute reading and use the Free chat forums….I don’t work there or care to bring it money and this site makes a ton of money, hello!!!!!!!!

Do they offer free live psychic chat forums? Free 6 minutes? NO, not this site.

Doeyed/ shadowmist…. you may not be able to see light when it is there…..many of you while being in darkness…..truth is light

Shadow: your empathy is not working cause my intent is not what you accuse after you just listen to Patti and her only giving facts that make her look the victim..go on my thread and see where she admitted to her not getting my permission, look at what I gave permission to do and see what she went and did.

Her cause was started from deception so her guidance was too, my spirit was resisting and not allowing her in.

Patti: you admitted and it is posted that I was right, I saw you thinner, dark hair and pale skin working at a desk….I am good and accurate. I ask God to flow through me as a white radiant light before anything and make sure if I channel or energy connect I get permission. You do not need that to flip tarot cards. You must get consent.

Trickery is why all psychics will give you many different ‘interps’. There guides they are opening too by intention or by accident by not getting proper intent and permission.

No, I can’t tell you your future your maturity and will to handle your own life determines what you make out of events and hat you are drawing in and choosing to keep.

You all have a light to shine and a career for you as you choose. Our purpose does not have to be our career. Mine is Truth seeking. I can do that anywhere at any time and I have another career.

Self- reflection and gaining confidence and faith in self will make you secure and you can draw and keep secure partnerships. Dependency keeps you in dark.

My intention for the female you accused me of barking at worked because she said, well I just need to sit with myself. See? She got a clue and is now doing what she should be, thinking for herself and gaining confidence in her own mental and intuitive abilities!

That is my Intention!!!!!!!!!!!! It worked!

Take care all, New work! Innerlight group all weekend!

Let’s hope I can kick the cig habit! Vapor e cig, is not all that bad…and then that can go!

It took me awhile too, since age 13…..in and out of border until 16 , I didn’t really come in to my own until age 23! Many years!

• Patti:

I don’t believe you had negative intention. It happened inadvertently and you’re conscious kicked in and then you stopped after you began.

I have been doing this for years and professionally. Patti, are you seeing Geishas and those masks with others? I think it is a lower guidance coming in. I would always ask for angel protection and God and say it and then finish with I accept God..Angel ….etc ONLY.

I have had an issue with a lower guide coming in an attaching…because of my intent and closure statement. Yes, you cannot get Truth when prying. It is not to be mean, it is to warn and protect.

I did have holes in my chakra…sacaral……I know that I saw it and have been doing my own for years now.

I know what resonates and does not.

Yes and many are not aware of themselves by being dependent on another to do readings, so you may not be accurate. People agree to almost anything when they don’t have their own awareness. Like why so many fall for astro but why are twins not exactly the same then? Why are people using astro constantly still running on here for help with figuring out there relationships?

You get the point.

Good luck getting your decision down and in stone.

• I guess I couldn't find the forums section...everything I clicked on had a list of psychics and their pictures with their names. (and I have a degree in Information technology lol) And to register, they wanted my phone number...I am not comfortable supplying that information.

I still appreciate your readings and Wish you well.

• AcceptanceFaith,

I hadn't read everything you wrote until now. Whoa, you seem very angry...I read it all and my heart started racing...you must have felt very violated to go off on everyone. I wish you peace.

• Acceptancefaith you are yelling again - no dear I formed my own thoughts after reading your post to that girl and it was not very helpful at all - everyone needs help every now and then. she was looking for a starting point and all you came up with was trust and confidence. Sometimes you have to have encouragement to rebuild the trust & confidence and she stated she was going to think about it before you answered her your answer probably made her feel bad. as for my empath abilities they work fine when I pay heed to them.

yes there are the charltans that claim to be psychics or mediums which give the real psychics a bad name & I have know a couple of true psychics. Paddi as well as others on here has always been truthful & they offer guidance and hope in a loving and caring way. and just so you know you have to have the dark in order to see the light they work together just like there is good and evil it all balances out in the end

I wish you no ill will and the best of luck in your future endevors