Thanks all Lesson learned. Short time here and Time to say goodbye.

• ShortIX, LibraTwinkle, Danceur, Doeyeyed, Ellis, DDIT,.................Arieslost.............N4lang.........

Thank you all for participating on my thread.

I have been working on psychic access .com and wanted to try this site but dont feel safe here after a psychic intrusion.

All I have to add, is that we must make sure our guidance is coiming from higher level guides and be aware of any trickery. Lower level guides may send mixed messages.

I set an intention before I do anything and ask for guidance in the highest for in truth and light.

We also must be mindfull of ones energy feild resisting ours....you may see a mask or feel anger from the others energy feild if you try to Pry inti their life or energy without permission. We must resoect the privacy and feeligns of others.

This is one thing I learned. Unfortunatly one has violated my personal space and I feel soooo violated...I dont even knwo what to do or say......

I cam e here to open my heart and give and I want to thank the people who were open to a reading adn the people who are also willing to think for themselves.

I will admit I get fustration already from seeing alot of helplessness her and it puts me in oanic mode to want to lift these people up and shale their pwersonal ower in their heads.

there are so many free resources for you all to access and develope your own abilities. You all can and your own guidance is the best and most accurate within the metaphysical realm.

Keep in mind that there are lower level guides and higher level guides. Higher level guides will give you advices and tools to help you draw in what is best for your highest self.

Amazon carries the book, open to channel it is a maroon book

It is great for beginers:)

tarot teachings . com is great for learning the tarot.

the answer is in your choices, the choice you make is your answer.

roll with changes..............live in the now:)

Watch your focus:) and where you put it:)

Love and Light

• Thank you. I know what you mean about negative energy. There is this man on this site who likes to talk in riddles, contradictions and confusion. It has a negative energy to it. I listened to his advice and made a complete A.S.S. of myself.

• Oh I am sorry to hear. I feel that way too...I really feel uneasy about that whole geisha thing...Ii sensed that she pulled a negtive spirit for guidance becasue my protection would not allow her in. You cannot get anyting good by invading. Did you read what was posted...scattered too.

Are you with longer reddish brown hair?

Are you using other tarot or psychic sites?

Your calming and mature...are you older than 30? I sense you are more at pece with yourself.......odd for this site....

you know you are connecting when you feel teary eyed from love and compassion

Doey has this make lead you on at all..........

They show me you in nature touching the trees and walking in a forest.....connect with your afinity to nature.....that will help.

google spirit walks)

• I have not had a chance to move around this forum and see all on here but is the guy names Hanswolf...? I see many connecting to him or asking for him. I think he is a man.

I always sourround myself with light. I ask for guides and angels along with visualising God as a white light around and through me before I connect for any reason.

There are so many on htis site too and only real experienced meduims can clear themselves with direct focus to be uneffected by such scattering energies. If we are scatteres in decision and thoughts that is what we wil project and attract concerning guides. I have learned my lessons through the 8 years of practice. One big clue is that living high level guides always send information in love and compassion and will never intrude or create sense of violation or confusion. Thats how you know.

I sense this guy may have been on here alot and is absent from a meanigfull connection to the universe by living on this site.

Good that you leave and come and go Doeyeyed.

Try joing the live chat forums on psychic access.....you can also get a free 6 minute reading.

I work and do reading s for Krystal and chat in her free forum. I recommend her.

• I meant do readings, not work. Krystal is the medium, her forum name and she is good and str4aight to the point. ^ free min of 6 with her will be effective:)

• Yes...Hans is the man. The last time I contacted mike was at his urging...to tell him exactly what he said...needless to say, not my brightest moment. Foolishness on my part.

My hair is naturally dark brown, but I naturally lighten it...to an auburn color. I am 43 and am the eldest of 5 siblings so I am naturally maternal and nurturing. I have a 10 year old son with autism and enjoy him very much..he brings out the patient side of me. I live near the ocean...and love being near the water.

I will check it out thx...

• So I guess that description was me :). Thx google...l

• Yes I guess so! Check it out:)

I am chatting on there about 2x a week. Its a positive place:) All the women are older and really willling to be their own guides and think for themselves. Its a very supportive site:)

• This post is deleted!

• That was sweet. I may keep this thread going. I think Pf had connected to a Lower guide and it ws not her direct intention but the lack of a strong intent with radiating God around her and ignoring the signs of resisitance along with my not giving consent.

All guidacne from higher guides teaches number one, picks up cogntive process by suing metaphores and images for symbolism of what that person is doing that can be hindering progress or what they need to do to achieve power and aillity to mantain and draw in divine opportunitites:)

It will always resonate, be clear and compassionate:)

• Alrhough questions coming from helplessness will not be ready for higher guidance because the will has to have some ability to take control of their life and apply their own rerasoning. Sometimes practical guidance is only what can be given in those cases.

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks Dmick low vibrations feed on fear I am well protected and certainly not scared. Anyone with an ounce of psychic talent will know that when they ask for a reading they open themselvesto the reader, and any good medium will know that for this reason they are partly responsible for what happens. And any good medium will be well protected against lower vibrations and if not will know how to deal with them. I am surprised that admin has llet this torrent of abuse continue for so lo g and over 3 threads. I will not let my namebe slandered in this way and I will most certainly not remove my presence from this board. Jlina go back to your other board if you feel better there. You are abrilliant medium don't tar your talent with that rage.

• AcceptanceFaith,

I went to that other website - and I have to say, I did not get a good feeling. It is a huge money making thing. Doesn't feel like a community like the forums on this site. I know you had a bad experience, but I have to say, mine have mostly been good. Apart from couple of bad things, most of the people here have been helpful and giving with their gifts without asking for a dime.

• Thank you Paddifluff - you are an angel and I love the advice that you give. I am happy you are not leaving the site. I do not feel that acceptancefaith has the best intentions - I feel she is trying to drum up business for the other site she mentioned and I have looked at the site before and got bad vibes from it I think that is the empath that comes and goes with me

I also do not like how she belittled the girl on one of the threads as the girl was just asking for guidance

• Paddi you are liyng Go on my thread as you admited that you did not get permission! All go on page 9 or 10 asnd see Patti admit she did not get my permission....No she did not connect to my energy as she stated she got a resisitance. No It did not resonate.

I did not give you permission to do what you did! Go the he post.LOVE is not violating!

• No Free readings! Free chat forums! No not at all! They are FREE! Not for MONEY! No way! Get your facts Right!

• Paddi you are liyng! Go on my thread as you admited that you did not get permission! All go on page 9 or 10 and see Patti admit she did not get my permission....No she did not connect to my energy as she stated she got a resisitance. No It did not resonate.

I did not give you permission to do what you did! Go the he post .LOVE is not violating!

Shadow mist you are poor empath! I said there are Free 6 minute readings! Free chat forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Free support, Live chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all are looking to see what you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I did not belittle. Sadly Reality has to take place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not fancy and fantacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I aim to empower peoples ability to think for the self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One week on this site!!!!!!!!!!! Already this nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!! You dont look at the free loving readings I gave do you or my compassion in the thread on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My intention is to spread opportunities....and increase awareness of resources!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ganging up on me huh and gossiping...................Is this Love?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least I face all of you and address you!

• IF YOU CANNOT ACCESS YOUR OWN GUIDES AND CHAKRAS, HOW DO YOU KNOW PATTUFLUFF ACCURATE? SHE CAN TELL YOU ANYTHING BECASUE YOU ARE IGNORANT TO YOUR OWN SELF AND YOU WILL BELIEVE IT!

PATTIFLUFFS DARK READING WAS THE OPPOSIT OF SHOTYIX NO WHER NEAR......SHORTYIX DID WHAT I GAVE PERMISSION TO, NOT PATTI.

PATTI READ TAFROT CARDS AND DISCRIPTION FROM A BOOK........EVERYONES HAS THEIR OWN PERCEPTION OF THE CARDS AND IDEALIZED CUT AND COPY IS NOT INTUITION....GO LOOK AT MY POST..........YOU PEOPLE DONT EVEN CARE TO SEE THE TRUTH HERE..................ONLY LOWER LEVEL GUIDES WILL GIVE YOU INFO WHEN YOU DO NOT HAVE ONES CONSENT AND IN PATTIS OWN WORDS SHE ADMITIED SHE DID NOT!

YOUR LACK OF RESPECT, FACING ME, GOSSIP, ASSUMPTIONS, NOT GETTING ALL THE FACTS, ACCUSATIONS IS DARKNESS.........THE LIGHT ON PYSCHIC ACCESS ON KRYSTALS CHAT IS WHAT I RECCOMENDED AND IT FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WILL SCARE AWAY DENIAL!