Captain... can you please help??

• Hello, my name is Stasha, I am a 33 year old empath and healer from california.

My specialty is reuniting twin flames, lost loves, relationship and past life karma. However...I have NO barometer when it comes to my own love life, yet I have this STRONG sensation that I need to reach out to this forum today, as I am struggling with an internal issue in LOVE (the irony!)

I have two people in my life and I have a feeling that one of them may be MY twin flame!

#1 I have not met yet in person, but have been connected through his father, as we are all musicians and I am going to be working on a song of his. I have had intense visions of us together, and the emotions if i even see his photo send me into a frenzy, not to mention his music has totally helped me open up my heart chakra. #2 I have known a very long time & has recently come back into my life. We were never a couple, but also worked on music together and always had an INTENSE attraction. We were intimate once, and always flirted, but both had other people in our lives and it was never the right time. Suddenly he just popped back into my life and he is just so loving and sweet. I also trust him a great deal. But i am so conflicted. 😞

I would like to know which path to take, #1 or #2 or if someone new is coming in altogether #3?!

I spend so much time helping others with their issues, I feel that it is OK to ask for a little guidance for once. I also know that I can be quite naive and can put energy into the wrong directions, ESPECIALLY when I am heavily occupied by giving readings to other people.

I am happy to return the favor to anyone who needs help also!

Stasha

p.s. I attached photos of #1 and #2. the eyes always help me, perhaps they will help you as well!

• Hmm, well, I don't feel that either of these guys is your romantic soulmate.

No 1 is a mentor/teacher soulmate for you - meaning you are attracted to his positive attributes or how he has lived his life and you can learn from it. There is no need to actually meet in person for you to absorb the lessons he can teach you. Besides, you have met up in other lives. I feel it might actually blur the lessons or distract you from them if you met in person.

No.2 gives me totally opposite vibes to what you say he is like. I feel extreme selfishness, self-centredness and manipulative tendencies coming from this person. I don't find him trustworthy at all and feel he tells people whatever he thinks they need to hear for him to get his way. He feels very much into himself and his needs. Yet I do feel this magnetic attraction he can use to pull people in to the point where they ignore what their gut is telling them about his real character.

I feel your true soulmate is a very gentle, sweet soul, a musician I think who is very spiritual and whom you will not meet until next year around June. Before that, you need to learn to use that great intuition of yours and apply it to your romantic life because you tend to view love with your heart and emotions (and rose-coloured glasses), which lead you astray. You can be so perspicacious with other people's lives but so very blind to your own. But hey - it's the same with all us psychics.

• Thank you so much! I have heard similar things from others.

It is so hard to know what to do... i should just delete the "knowing" part altogether!

Many blessings & thanks angel!!

xoxo

stasha