Aqua female & cancer male...

• Ok, first I want to start out by saying I know we've all seen the topics of cancer males...ugh, let's just say i get it if you've had enough with them...........

I have a slight dilemma & would appreciate some feed back....

I have a male friend who is a cancer, I know what the cards say......aqua females & cancer men are not a good match what so ever...however, I have developed (over the past few months) strong "OMG" feelings for him. I used to not like him, I always thought he was arrogant very hung up on himself, I don't know why because as I got to know him......he's not that way at all.

I wonder if the reason I felt that way for him is because I was trying to fight what i knew was inevitable.......my true feelings for him???

We've become really close, I have fun and find myself so happy when he's around; we flirt, we bicker and i couldn't be more thrilled that i've gotten to know him.

PROBLEM: he has a girlfriend.....(long distance) I know - run away, I've tried but I've never felt this strongly about anyone in my life before. I'm soooo scared!!!!!!!!!!!! I try to get it in my head we're just friends and i need to just suck it up and get over it. But, I can't help how I feel......and one other thing WE KISSED! When we kissed - it was like I've never kissed anyone before - experiencing it for the first time....i felt something and i'm so lost right now.

The kiss just happened and we haven't spoken about it after the fact he didn't bring it up and I won't bring it up...............

Do i just run with it and see what happens.....try to get over him and picture JUDE LAW in my mind when I start thinking of my cancerian male?????

I'm not a selfish person in the least - i know it may sound that way to all of you, but, i'm scared i may never feel this way again.....and, i truly feel if he was my man we'd both be very happy...correction: I would be so friggin happy!!!! HELP........and advice (be kind, i'm very emotional).

• He has a girlfriend. You dont kiss other peoples bf's. Im not trying to be mean but you should really back off if he is really serious about his gf.

• Do you think that there's a high possibility that you're feeling some extra excitement knowing, even if it's in the back of your mind, that he has a girlfriend? When I was a kid, sneaking my parents alcohol was always a blast, but now that I can drink of my own accord, not so fun. I don't think it's such a terrible breach of his relationship that you two kissed, but you might want to take a step back, and really try to understand what made it such a heightened experience for you. I'm not saying that there isn't something there, there probably is, otherwise you wouldn't have kissed. My advice is just to sleep on it for a night, or maybe a week, at any rate, just give it some time. Don't rush anything ever, there is a reason behind all things that happen, and all things that do not. Just be patient, and learn what there is to learn when life decides to teach. God I wish I could take my own advice sometimes...

• Well, me i'm an extremely shy person.....i have never nor will ever initiate anything. I know it doesn't make things right, but I wasn't the one who made the first move....i'd NEVER do that. But, I really like him, I have very strong feelings for him, but I maintain a friendship with him....you can't help how you feel.

i know it's wrong, but, i also know it takes 2 to tango...........

i don't know, i'm just going to go with the flow.....maybe we haven't spoken of it because we both know it shouldn't have happened and maybe it won't happen again. sometimes things happen and for whatever reason stay in the past.

i'm sorry i even posted this thread......i just had to vent about it.

but, thank u both for your replies.....

• I also am an Aquarius female dating a Cancer male...when I came across this thread I just had to read and respond to it.

I absolutely relate to what you said about knowing Aqua female and Cancer males are not a good match but find yourself so happy when he's around you. Ditto for me.

The thing you need to keep in mind is there is so much more that makes up someone's personality than just their sun sign...that's just one aspect of it. For a truer more reliable glimpse of how compatible you two are...do a reading based on all your signs.

As far as the girlfriend thing...be sure not to do anything you wouldn't want done to you. Karma has a way of evening things up in the end. But also know, everything happens for a reason.

• Stodnem, isn't it crazy???? one of my closest friends is a female and has a cancerian bf - they are both like a dog chasing it's own tail........... i don't get what cancer men have over aqua females (LOL)...

i know karma is a b^tch......and i know i wouldn't want the same thing done to me.....

if anything in the future is to escalate I have to stop it before it happens, it's hard but i have to have self respect (i know). i'll always be his friend, he's amazing except that apparently he's not too loyal.