The Girlfriend Rule....

• I messed up, Dominic the P.S. was for you. # 3 typo I meant flirted with me and I told her, I would want to know if someone who was with me has doggish tendancies. LOL

• Not sure I agree with the second one so much, me and my best friend talk about everything including intimate. And not sure I agree with texting, what happens if he is a good friend of mine?The rest is true though.

• This post is deleted!

• Hi poetic555 and paddifluff - I understand what you two are saying. Their are always exceptions to the rule. I would just like to say this though, my 20yrs friendship was perfect until recently, always shared the intimate everything...but then as soon as I told her, he was the best lover I had ever had (WOW for a Scorpio lololol)....that's when it all started so, this is MY situation and I am not trying to generalize. Just like a married couple though, sometimes things change and to me the GF rule is very important...yes it may change a little along the way (ex. your friend and man become totally comfortable speaking to eachother and being around eachother without any thoughts of anything) and that is absolutely great. As a Scorpio, I give my trust to the ones who have proven their worthiness, again you can never be too sure!

Thanks everyone!

ScorpWolf

• dmick59 - Love and courage for you and your daughter.

ScorpWolf

• This post is deleted!

• You are right Scorp/Wolf sometimes females will cross the line, and it's funny my same friend had other friends who betrayed her with her husband plenty of times, when you tell some women how good a man is they wanna try it too, so sad but true, I think it's okay to make your own boundaries especially if you have been burned before. I'm pretty good at judging characters I follow my intuition about a person, that "feeling." I have been burned before too which is why I don't really make any new personal friends, I don't too many people into my personal space for the same reason, not so much about a man but about some folks just don't mean you (anyone) any good or want to get in your business to have something to talk about. I like and Love everyone unconditionally but taking them info confidence is another story, I guess thats my boundaries.

I think it goes back to that I "know" my intentions, not meaning any harm to anyone but everyone is not that way and often have agenda's. They say folks come into your life for a reason and season to teach you life lessons and for you to teach them and then thats it, we live, learn and move on. 🙂 My two cents!

• One more note: Forgive them that hurt you and when you forgive them it will be released from you, if you focus on it, it will fester and grow like a sore, you can do it, it is their loss.

• Hi poetic555 - I have forgiven her, I also have lots of pity for her for the way she treats her 4 children and for the way she just handles her life. She is lonely and desprate for love and just goes about the wrong way lately. So, I've done my due diligence and yes it is her lost and she knows it ...but it very bitter about it. My best tactic is just to ignore the text and emails she has been sending ever since.

Well thank you all for sharing....

ScorpWolf

• I agree. Double fist bump.

I had a "friend" who would rather hang arround my boyfriends or exs. Everyone in the group made excusses for her. Saying "Ahh thats just #####." But if she was a friend of mine she would not have excluded me to that point. So I cut ties. If she wants the male attention that badly she can have them after all ther is a reason they are all EXES. LOL

Just adding myt own story. Thanks for reading.

• This post is deleted!

• Wow, she sounds a little scary like obsessed. Could be mentallly unstable, the thing is some personalities FEEL that you don't have a right to have feelings or thougths and it's all about them and they can't stand to be ignored like little kids. Sounds like you both did yourselves a favor. I've taken a stand lately where before I would do almost anything to keep the Peace, first to say I'm sorry and to forgive but now it's like I forgive you but I don't have to deal with you if I don't want to and I'm not kissing your you know what. LOVE YOU ANYWAY!

These folks have life lessons to learn. Be your own truth. 🙂

I like this one looks like Paisley.

• This post is deleted!

• 🙂

• Some people are toooooo much of a drain on all arround them. I have learnd to stay away from these type of people. My energy, time and mental health are to important to me. I agree you can always forgive, but forgive yourself first and then give yourself permission not to be arround them. They will either learn, which I have never witnessed, or find some poor new fool to drain.

• BUMP!

• This post is deleted!

• Hello Everyone - just putting something else out there regarding the GF Rule...

When your "GF" calls or tries to apologise, knowing that it was no mistake, what do you say or do? Do you dismiss her? Do you forgive her and move on with your friendship? Do you forgive and dismiss? What is best?

You tell me. I'm curious about your answer.

ScorpWolf

• This post is deleted!

• Hi dmick59 - Thank you I have already delt with it, I'm just curious as to how others have delt with their past GF's. Thanks for sharing!

ScorpWolf