The Girlfriend Rule....

• Hello Everyone!

As a woman I have never broken the GF rule. If you do not know what it is, let me introduce you to a respectable mentality long forgotten.

1 - When you have a "girlfriend", you do not get flirty with her husband/boyfriend or even playfriend.

2 - You do not share DETAILS of yours or theirs "sexual activities".

3 - You do not try to test your GF's boyfriend, with advances to see if he really loves or feels for your GF...then try to report something untrue.

4 - You do not text your GF's boyfriend at all.

5 - You do not try to talk about your GF with her boyfriend in a spiteful or jealous manner.

If you follow the GF rule because you are an independant woman and respect your fellow sister...please BUMP!

And let's see how many honest women are there really. If you feel that I'm wrong, please voice your opinion!

ScorpWolf

• This post is deleted!

• BUMP!

• now I have texted a gf boyfriend to check on her or if he was asking about a present or restaurant so is that ok and I have talked to them on the phone for planning an event is that ok also?

• Bump...!!!

• Bump!!

• Bump Bump Bump !!

• Bumpity Bumppppp

• @ Shadowmist - I think SW is referring to casual conversation or trying to interfere where you don't belong. Planning something and keeping it "busisnesslike" isn't in my opinion breaking the GF rule.

• ok thanks flowsco if they ask I will try to help or point them in another direction

• Bumping,, a true friend never do that

• BUMP! BUMP!! BUMP!!!...

• BUMP

• Hi Shadowmist - Flowsco is right.

ScorpWolf

• Thank you to all the ladies and possibly Gents, who have BUMPED or asked a question or simply just made you're own comment. If you have or have had a situation resembling the topic, please share!

Knowledge Transfer is key to the evolution of our psychodynamic world that is still ancient in progressive thinking.

• This post is deleted!

• Hi dmick59 - I know the feeling (20yrs) for me. As a Scorpion, I TOLD her how I felt lololo with a twist of a spiked tail and moved on. Good for you for doing the same!

ScorpWolf

• This post is deleted!

• Sorry to interrupt guys, Dmick, I was thinking about you yesterday and you just popped into my mind, I pray everything is going better for you and daughter, let me read the beginning then I'll put my two cents. Love Ya!

• I'm feeling the same way about leaving and starting over, must be in the water or the flow!

Okay Scor/Wolf you wrote:

Hello Everyone!

As a woman I have never broken the GF rule. If you do not know what it is, let me introduce you to a respectable mentality long forgotten.

1 - When you have a "girlfriend", you do not get flirty with her husband/boyfriend or even playfriend.

2 - You do not share DETAILS of yours or theirs "sexual activities".

3 - You do not try to test your GF's boyfriend, with advances to see if he really loves or feels for your GF...then try to report something untrue.

4 - You do not text your GF's boyfriend at all.

5 - You do not try to talk about your GF with her boyfriend in a spiteful or jealous manner.

If you follow the GF rule because you are an independant woman and respect your fellow sister...please BUMP!

And let's see how many honest women are there really. If you feel that I'm wrong, please voice your opinion!

ScorpWolf

Okay, my response.

1- DEFINITE

2 DON'T AGREE

3. AGREE

4. DEPENDS

5. AGREE

I would never flirt with any friends man, in my case I only have one true friend of over 30 years we are like sisters and we tell each other EVERYTHING. WE have an agreement, I don't want nothing/no one that she has ever had, I don't care if it's been 20 years and she don't want mine's the thought of it is nasty in some way to me or should I say repulsive.

2. above, no secrets for the most part

3. I agree though someone she loved flired with me before and I told her.

4. Me and her husband and boyfriend are cool so that's okay with us, but I agree with what you are saying about other women.

5. True and they had better not talk about her either. To the death me and her but lately for some unknown reason we have not been communicating lately. Salt of the Earth she is.

🙂

P.S. As to the one you are talking about not judging but they are unstable, there is something about you that she wants or wants to be and she's hating on you, pray for her and pity her.

LOVE!