Really tired of waiting.

• I would like help with my love life and relationships, as its a new year I would like to know whats in store for me? Is there a new love on the horizon? Am I to be with my flatmate? or will a previous love come back?! Is 2012 a year new challenges that will help me get over things? Will it be a year of single or couple or neither? I would like some advice on what to do with my flatmate? Is he a person who is 'true'? or someone who is 'fake'? It seems like he lies all the time and I want to know why he does this, not only that he keeps denying anything I tell him when I point out that he lying so he gets angry and cranky with me and tells me I have the problem but why would anyone lie if they 'like' or 'love ' someone? Its been two years now and I have only just begun to get know him like why am I attracted to someone that lies to me? This is whats strange normally I'd tell anyone to fuck off if they were like that but this guy is different and I am not sure how. I wonder if I am wasting my time or am I too blind to see that hes is using me? Heck I love somone else and want to be with them more but then again this other guy is really maing wonder why I am attracted to him so much also I want to know if they are the same guy too, also why would I be attraced to somone whos cheats, lies and hates me and doesnt care for me? What makes a person feel this? and also if he does truly love me or is just playing stupid games or trying to sort himself out and really doesnt know what he wants so just wings it majority of the time. I dont want to get involved with anyone if its not the one I love and I want to know if he is the one I love or someone entirely different.

• No one can tell you who you love...I take it none are the one untill you get the insecurity and indecision alomg with confusion out of your self...you will only attract confusion in relationships if you are confused and cannot figure out for yourself! Realying on another for love advice means you are yet ready for a relationship.....

• Ask someone older who is in a loving realtionship with a hapiness for themselves.....a real secure being............ask them if they run to people to get help by asking who they love or should love? See what they say.....It is not to be mean but in REALITY you have to handle your life and relationships like an adult in order to have one.

• I asked for advice on what 2012 holds for me not advice on who to love also advice as to why I am or anyone is attracted to people who cheat and lie to them? Any ideas so I can think mmm maybe thats how I feel or maybe thats what its about inside? This is why I research to find out why I feel the way I do because I cant talk to ppl coz they never understand what or why I feel but thank you for your reply and hope that 2012 is the best for you. I need to be alone and find a quiet spot with noone bothering me so I can sort myself out!

• There is your advice! No one can tell you what will come.....your intent and attitude towars life attrzacts it....if you want it then it will be.....the only guides that show any visions of future are lower level guides number one and those are only opportunites.....a year is too far to project....you crete your future.......you must have faith in self...what is it that you want.....act in order to get it......meaningless options is what you will get if you ask others for what to tell you!

• YOUR TIOF WAITING BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT ACTING. YOU WILL CONTINUE TO ASK PSYCHIS WHAT IS THE FUTURE AND YOU STILL WAIT. WHY, YOU DONT ACT....THINGS DONT FALL OUT OF THEY SKY...YOU ACT AND THEN THEIR ARE CONSEQUENCES.

Get out and act on what you want:)!

• YOU dont turst yourself or feel you can achieve or attain what you want by your own efforts, you feel as if you need decisions or your focuses to be validated. Confidence and trust in yourself is the isssue:)

They show me you on a large stool, concrete.....stool...you are up with a stick or wand or something waving it around and around in the air.......

I take it confidence and pride to join in things has been an issue.........

They Divine guides: tell me to say," trust in self and the universe"

Ok....they show me you fighting to get up, your laying down and their are women above you..."

this is telling you that women (i think psychics you have been seeing) have been ighnorant or diliberatly running you around the bush."

You are in a cycle of breaking free of the past.....it usually can go for about a year.....that happened to me I was out of work for an entire 7 months...just hanging....I hear ya! Thats was renewal time though and I attracted thinjgs that bring abundance, joy and security....Be patient and get involved...with the universe:)

• acceptancefaith you didn't have to yell with all caps to crazycap she was just seeking an answer to why people are they way they are.

no one knows really why people are they way they are until they delve deep in conversations & walk in their shoes. You can come to understand them in a sense after having deep conversations.

crazycap you can ask the capt if she has a moment. she is very wise & read her blogs and it will help you to get some insight and plan for the future

• Why people are the way they are.? Ther eare millions of answers to that,

This is not yelling...I am trying to uplift and have faith that cap can do it ...and figure this out

YOU dont turst yourself or feel you can achieve or attain what you want by your own efforts, you feel as if you need decisions or your focuses to be validated. Confidence and trust in yourself is the isssue:)

They show me you on a large stool, concrete.....stool...you are up with a stick or wand or something waving it around and around in the air.......

I take it confidence and pride to join in things has been an issue.........

They Divine guides: tell me to say," trust in self and the universe"

Ok....they show me you fighting to get up, your laying down and their are women above you..."

this is telling you that women (i think psychics you have been seeing) have been ighnorant or diliberatly running you around the bush."

You are in a cycle of breaking free of the past.....it usually can go for about a year.....that happened to me I was out of work for an entire 7 months...just hanging....I hear ya! Thats was renewal time though and I attracted thinjgs that bring abundance, joy and security....Be patient and get involved...with the universe:)

Yelling?

The capital letters above are to emphasize importance. It is true we must take actions to recieve along with setting intentions and nurturing them.

• Acceptancefaith it is common knowledge that when you use all caps it is sceaming or yelling at some one, when you do that it does not uplift anyone;

and as for trust if it has been broken sometimes you will need a little help to get it back and that goes for confidence as well.

crazycap ask the capt , bluemoon or paddifluff if the have the time for guidance and read their other posts there is so much that can help you find the answers you are seeking and know it doesn't happen over night but you will get there in your own time and when it is meant to be

• Thanks shadowmist