Are you a Incarnated Angel, Elemental, Starpeople, Walk-Ins, and Wizards, etc

• Hello all!

Just came across a great quiz online and thought maybe some of you maybe interested in taking it for yourselves. it is taken from Doreen Virtues book, Earth Angels: A Pocket Guide for Incarnated Angels, Elementals, Starpeople, Walk-Ins, and Wizards.

I scored a mixture between an INCARNATED ANGEL and a WISE ONE, making me a MYSTIC ANGEL. How did you all score?

1. I tend to easily put on extra weight, or I'm currently overweight.

2. My past or current love partners are addicts or alcoholics.

3. I rarely break a rule.

4. I have a hard time saying no.

5. I highlight, colour, or bleach my hair.

6. I would prefer to help someone one-on-one, rather than in a group setting.

7. Truth to be told, I like animals or plants much better than I like people.

8. I have Celtic origins, or I look Celtic (that is, I have reddish hair, or a ruddy complexion).

9. I constantly play practical jokes.

10.I are quite the mischief-maker, and seem to have a persistent twinkle in my eyes.

11.I'm fiercely independent and don't like following rules or authority.

12.My finances seem to be either feast or famine.

13.I don't like being the centre of attention, and I'm usually a wallflower at social functions.

14.I've always believed in, or been interested in ET's or UFO's.

15.I are compulsively thoughtful toward people, whether they express appreciation or not.

16.I conduct Reiki or other forms of energy or hands-on-healing.

17.My life's mission is more important than getting married and having children.

18.I really would like to go home now, because I know that Earth isn't my home.

19.I had a life-changing experience, such as a serious accident or near-death experience.

20.In the past, I was so miserable that I wanted to die and seriously considered (or attempted) suicide.

21.I have changed my first name, or I am strongly considering doing so.

22.My family and friends remark, "You're different now. There's something about you that's not the same."

23.I have made, or am making; drastic changes to many areas of my life simultaneously (such as moving, changing jobs, and divorcing) all at once.

24.I have deep spiritual knowledge that didn't come from any books or teachers.

25.Even though I know I'm different from other people, I still enjoy the company of others and get along pretty well with most people.

26.I know that I have magical abilities, which are untapped right now.

27.I have strong past-life memories or interests concerning Arthurian or Atlantean times.

28.I believe that I was burned at the stake, or killed in some other way, during the witch-hunts or Inquisition.

29.I have studied Tarot cards or astrology.

30.I are very drawn toward Earth-based spirituality, such as shamanism or full-moon ceremonies.

SCORING: The number of TRUE answers that you noted may reveal which realm you're from. Count the number of TRUE answers for each successive grouping of six questions, beginning with the first six.

~For example, if you answered four or more TRUE to question 1 through 6, then you're probably an INCARNATED ANGEL. (That is, the more questions you answered TRUE to, the more likely you are fit into this category).

~If you answered four or more TRUE' to question 7 through 12, then you're probably an INCARNATED ELEMENTAL.

~If you responded TRUE four or more times to question 13 through 18, then you're most likely a STARPERSON.

~If you had four or more TRUE answers to questions 19 through 24, then you're probably a WALK-IN.

~If you answered TRUE four or more times to questions 25 through 30, then you're most likely a WISE ONE.

You may feel like you resonated to more than one of these realms of Earth Angels. If so, you may be a combination of two or more. Below are some of the more common combinations and their characteristics.

Mystic Angels: Combination of Wise Ones and Angels. Loving, helpful and caring AND street-wise instead of overly trusting. They still appreciate rules but because they value order and organization. They are healers AND know-it-alls, with a better sense of giving and receiving.

Knights Paladin: Also half Wise One and Half Angel, but the Wise One part is a knight...those who fight for just causes and to defend the weaker. They are truthful, orderly, and can keep a secret.

Mystic Stars: Blend of Starpeople and Wise Ones. Natural born teachers who bring universal knowledge to Earth. Their teachings have global purpose of inspiring world peace.

Leprechauns: Half Wise Ones and half Incarnated Elementals. They have the wisdom that comes from living on the Earth for many lifetimes, down to earth practical approach to living, wicked sense of humor and a deep sense of connection to nature.

Merpeople: Half Incarnated Angel and half Incarnated Elemental. These people often have long curly red or red-tinted hair, have to live near the ocean and are passionate about birds, whale, dolphins and other marine life. They are often thirsty and need to drink water constantly.

Light and Love LL

• bump

• 🙂

• well i am a combo (not the pretzel w/cheese lol) I am an incarnated elemental-walk in- wise one

but I have no clue where the wisom comes from I just know things & I share when asked

this was fun

• This was fun..I got a combo of Incarnated Angel and Walk In.

• Shadowmist - what a combo, you must have the wisdom channeled to you, when you are meditating and bet it comes naturally for you!

Flowsco - Glad you found the quiz fun, it is interesting and gives you something to think about, dont it? A fellow Incarnated Angel, as well, I need to learn how to say NO, just today I got talked into having my long hair cut by a trainee hairdresser :0

• I dont know where it comes from I open my mouth and it comes out sometimes it sounds harsh till we talk and the it is like oh!! lol but I really like the quiz

how did your haircut come out? sometimes the trainee is better than the trainer 🙂

• LeoLou - I was aware of the Incarnated Angel part of me. I have been slowly discovering that for the last year. Not fully in full swing of it but yes.

I don't have a problem saying NO. People around me doesn't like too much yet you got to protect yourself from giving away all your time, energy or consent to something that you know you are going to regret..

Yet I agree with Shadowmist...sometimes is the trainee better than the trainer...lol...don't I know that..lol.

It might sound stupid but practice infront of the mirror saying no. Think of all kind of situations where you are in screaming within your head and heart to say no..and actually say the word. It will feel liberating. And makes it more easier for you to utter the word when you have to.

The Walk-in bit is something I got to think about. See if I can trace that within me or in events that happen to me.

Thanks for posting the quiz...

Flow

• Blessings All,

This was fun,thank-you 😉

I got Incarnated Angel,Walk-In,StarPerson,Wiseone

So i guess that is a combo of Mystic Angels,Knights Paladin and Mystic Stars...

All three of these do Resonate so thats really cool 😉

FUN QUIZ 😉

Love,Peace & Harmony,

Colleen 😉

• shadowmist and Flowsco - I didn't get my hair done, I stood up for myself and in so many words said 'No I do not want my hair cut I am happy with the length and style as it is, but thank you for offering to give me a free cut.

Thanks for the advice (mirror) it sure did work. it is like you have only started to really get to know yourself in the last year, exciting, but I agree all of us being empathic and sensitive and special but want a different word from that because it do not sound right but I hope you all know what I mean, need to with importance protect ourselves psychically.

GIRASOLLUNA - Gosh that is great, hope you do wonderful things and achieve all you put your heart to for yourself and humanity. Love the pics, they are beautiful.

Love and Light

• may the angel hugs be in flower petal of your favourite fragrance.

Doreen Virtue, Ph.D. has two books out which go in depth about : "Earth Angels", &"Realms of the Earth Angels".

One of the descriptions is do you walk, move on your toes (tippy toe) ?

Once you have read these two books you may find yourself attempting to identify what " type of "earth angel" they are.

Also, it may help explain why some people are as they are.

Julianna

loving silver wings

• I have always walked on my toes and my youngest granddaughter does also what does it mean?

• I'm getting mostly Elemental, I think. 🙂

• No star person.

• I just looked this up about Star people:

Physical

65% are female: 35% are male

Compelling eyes

Great magnetism and personal charisma

Sensitive to electricity and electromagnetic fields

Lower body temperature than the norm

Chronic sinustis

Extra or transitional vertebra

Hypersensitivity to sound, light, odors

Swollen or painful joints

Pain in the back of the neck

Adversely affected by high humidity

Survived a life-threatening illness

Involved in a severe accident or trauma

Emotional

Feel a tremendous sense of urgency to fulfill their missions

Experienced a sense of oneness with the universe

Many have difficulty dealing with / or expressing emotions or have a chemical imbalance

Extraterrestrial Experiences

All believe in life on other planets

Most believe that have lived on another planet and can tell you about it

At an early age they had some kind of extraterrestrial, religious or mystical experience

Believe they have encountered alien entities of an extraterrestrial or multidimensional level or a being of light

Telepathic communication with an alien entity - physical or non-physical

They receive some form of communication from a higher source

Out of Body Experiences

Near Death Experiences

Out of Body Experiences

Metaphysics

Believe in their spirit guides or angel

Believe they have been blessed after the appearance of a holy figure

An intense religious experience

Believe in a God or creational source of energy

Believe in miracles

Had an invisible playmate as a child

Saw an elf - "wee person" - or "fairy"

Saw a ghost

Aware of parallel existence at this time in other worlds

Contact with deceased loved one

Believe in reincarnation

Have past life memories or / memories from parallel experiences

Psychic Development

Perform healing themselves and others

Experienced a white light during meditation

Experience clairvoyance and clairaudience

Prophetic dreams or visions that have come to pass

See auras

Practice automatic art

Practice automatic writing

• Sounds a lot like me. Thanks!

• angel hugs with flower petals

I need to read the books by Doreen Virtue - REALMS of the EARTH ANGELS and EARTH ANGELS.

I seem to be leaning towards "The Wise Ones" and a blend.

Many people when the first talk with me seem to say I am a wise one.

If you can read these books and they will give you more insight.

Julianna

loving silver wings

• thank you for the info on star people I have alot of those traits. I guess I will have to hit the used book store see what they have next weekend

• Julianna

those books sound really interesting by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D. I want to read them now and find out all I can, kind of like the info poetic555 has on the Star people. Will have to add the books on my wish list at Amazon for now and hit the used book store along with shadowmist.

I sometimes find myself to walk, move on my tippy toes, like when I have no shoes on and I m climbing the stairs.

I would love to know what type of "earth angel I am, thank you for sharing.

Poetic555 - some interesting info on Star people, glad it sounds like you, because it sounds so cosmic.

Love and Light LL

• 🙂 Sometime this year we will have more clarity about who/what we are, lighthouses that's for sure.