Captain, Reading please

• Hello Captain , you have given me readings in the past , everything you mentioned in 2009 and 10 was right on the money.

Would it be possible for you to tell me what my 2012 reading for me, regarding my Career and personal life?

Would greatly appreciate your consideration.

• 2012 for you will focus on career and business. Anyone who impacts on your personal life you will probably meet through your work or job. This is your power year, a period when you can make important strides in your life. Coming after a rather slow and introspective period last year, you may start feeling some stirrings of ambitions. This is a year of big decisions and major achievements. Activity is your keynote now, and you will find yourself very much involved and occupied. Opportunities for advancement and recognition for past and current work is likely to come about during this year. You have things going for you so long as you take advantage and act. It is easy for you to branch out and expand in a businesslike manner now. If you are at all inclined, this is the time to exude self-confidence and authority, because others will tend to be receptive to your leadership and control. Your power and status potential is at a peak this year so take advantage.

2012 represents a time for moving from the inner world into the outer world. Material issues, career, and worldly accomplishments come to the forefront now. Organization is important and monetary gain is very likely when you focus on structure and personal empowerment. During the year, simplify the areas of your life where you find yourself scattered by distractions. This is a time to practice efficiency by putting things in order and embracing systems that can help you achieve greater levels of success. Therefore, weeding out distractions will help you strengthen your foundation. Examine the different areas of your home and personal life that could benefit from reorganization. You might ask a friend to help you with this, or delegate some of the organizational tasks to others whom are talented in this area. Get material things in order this year, especially those that you may have been putting off. Some examples are creating budgets, making or updating your will, and getting important documents in order and placing them in a safe place.

Create playtime for yourself too. Even though this is a year for improving materially, you also need balance. Make sure your playtime and work time are balanced. As you create playtime for yourself, you are providing yourself with a type of nourishment that will help you stay strong, centered, and grounded. There is a strong possibility you may have an opportunity to advance your career in 2012. Therefore, let others know more about your skills, talents, abilities, and career mission. You might apply for a job that interests you or begin your own business. Perhaps it is time to be considered for a promotion, if you are currently working at a job you like, or maybe it's time to make a career change.

The year is all about personal empowerment. As you value who you are, you send a wonderful message out into the universe for all to see and will attract others who value you too. Because it is a year of personal prosperity, you are in a position to manifest whatever it is that you want in life. It is also a year to reap the rewards of previous efforts, as well as a time to give some time, money, and energy to philanthropic pursuits. This year will find you dealing with important people, important decisions, and important methods of operating, rather than being bogged down in petty details. Force, energy, and power are at your command during 2012, although you are asked to use it wisely and with the intention of achieving the highest good of all those around you. Set your own direction and participate fully in the process.

Good luck and blessings to you - Go for it!

• Captain,

This is great, I am looking for a new direction in my career and a new location to live.

I'm really excited about my moving to another area as well, I decided this location where i live and work isn't for me so i decided to move to south of florida, i don't have a job lined up yet.

From what you mentioned, looks like something is just around the corner. so exciting, I like change.

Do you sup Actually suppose i might meet THE MAN ?

That's actually the last on my list, because employment comes first. I woder what type of Job i should look into, any suggestions?

Sincerely, 228

• Follow your passion, 228. What are you really go at and love doing? Go after something you really want - but if you cannot get it straight away (like you may have to study for it), ask the Universe to send you a pleasant well-paid job in the meantime until you have achieved your dream career.

• ...that should be "What are you really good at and love doing?

• i'm really good at doing hair and decorating homes, I love both. Just thought i would venture into something new and different for a change.

Since, both are on a commision base only, I need someting more stable , salary.

I have been seeking employment for a reception job, looking for new cheese lol.

what about that?

sincerely, 228

• Would you try asking if a hair dressing salon or interior decorator if they would let you work for free for them to get some experience in the business (which is what everyone seems to want these days)? While you look for a job that pays the bills...

• Dear Captain,

I have owned salons, been in the Hair industry 20 plus years, Is it possible for me to venture into another field? ok that was a dumb question , i know anything is possible, I was just wondering if you happen to pick up anything for me in the world of employment, in South Florida. My bdate again is 2/28/ 62 oh and if this helps, I was born at 3:15 am.

Greatly appreciate your considerantion

• I feel like there are too mnay salons already there to compete successfully. Have you considered doing a course in design (fashion or interior or even landscaping)? What other passions or abilities do you have?

• Astrologically and numerologically, prospective careers for you would be anything that requires individual creative effort, such as entertainment/performing (singing, acting etc. ), entrepreneurship (running a hair dressing training course?). Anything dealing with children, sports, games, or speculation is also good. Teaching, sales, social service, management, writing, lecturing, counseling, healing are other avenues where you would excel. Whatever career path you choose, you must have the opportunity for self-expression and to apply clear logic and reason to your work.

• Yes I do agree on too many Salons in the area, Taking a design course sounds inviting, I wil dabble in all the areas you mentioned.

I'm sure I will find something, I am so excited about my move, I just know I will find work , I am very greatful i have family and friends to offer their home to me whilst looking for employment. I only want to stay a Month or two, i like to have my own space, However i am a people person and love to be around good people too.

Thanks Again Captain, for all your support and great ideas, I will keep clearity so i won't miss an opportunity.

• Good luck and blessings to you!

• hi captain,

Just a follow up,,,,,I am now teaching at a cosmetology school, just like you said, wow its great i really enjoy it. I am looking to build a clientele again and i am able to do it at the school too.

you're always right on the money with your readings, you're the best!!!

So , do you think i will meet a man soon?

Sek228

• You are radiating so much positive energy at the moment that you will definitely attract friends with equal positivity - and yes, some of them will be of the male persuasion. You may have to fight them off. 🙂

Good luck and blessings on your journey! You have earned happiness and success.

• Wow!!! This is great news, Thanks!!!!

sek228