New to the site but a medium and want to offer 3 free readings

• Ellis,

First please don’t despair and reach for love and compassion from god. Give some to yourself! 🙂

“They show me a female (in twenties) lying near the side of the bed awake at night in despair, tears.”

“They show me this; you look in a mirror and take a deep breathe. Then you say, ok. You look assured and are looking at yourself confidently. You pin up your hair and gather things and head out with an ambitious attitude.”

I sense a need to claim your personal power here :):)

Remember that you can always access resources and others are out there for you to embark upon, even ones that may be new to the ‘table’. Are they also within you?

It is likely that some people/situations that you have counted on as being there for you may no longer be there in quite the same way. This doesn't have to be dire; change is the nature of life. Make sure your goals are realistic and reachable. You will get through this time just fine; particularly if you remember that you have all the resources you need, already inside you, to deal with life and to do what you need to do.

Ok Ellis….When the guides show me a tarot card that is very powerful. I saw an angel and he held a trumpet, so I take this as a symbolism as the Judgment card….or sudden awakening……

I feel that this is a realization of the truth in some of the foundations that you have relied upon and is calling you to attention about these things.

I asked them what you can do know to better your situation and move ahead on the most divine path:

“They show me you going into closets and accounting this, on the computer and pulling up files, pulling files from drawers, a journal ledger….You are taking stock of your assets. “

Focus on slow and steady growth, commitment to your personal vocations, practicality with your goals.

• I have to say...I have no questions, all general readings..no names. pics......this is just pure channeling....so I hope my channeling is resonating with you guys. Please give me feedback if you can.

• You are very welcome 🙂

• I'm probably too late! : / If you have time during the week or even after, your help will be welcome!

... So I'll try to explain my situation. I'm 22, I was forced to withdraw from the program where I was studying because I failed a crucial exam. I'm now doing something that I don't appreciate. Nothing is positive in my life: I don't have a boyfriend, I don't do as great as I would like in school, my social life is very limited, my job is not rewarding, ect.

So, when will my life finally get better? and/or What should I do to fix my life?

Thank you!

• “They show me a figure walking in the dark but they are walking in the same place, feet moving but not moving forward and the head is facing the ground. There is strings attached from three angles on the body holding the person in the same place that are stemming from way behind the figure.”

“You are holding a strainer and pouring clear water through it and discarding the residue”

In sum: This calls for a need of privacy.

“Too many distractions from being with people and the past.”

You need time to be alone with your thoughts. This is what may be causing an unclear path. You are looking down and in the dark, your energy being pulled from too many distractions.

“Divine shows me you in a parking lot (inviting for cars to park) and several come at you fast and park and people get out of the car and approach you.”

“Your internal conflicts are causing you to attract situations and many burdening situations. You are a ‘magnet’.

Too much control and action is causing this…..feeling you need to lead and authorize in too many situations that are not for you to control but for others.

Make sure you recognize what is worth your time and energy and if the situation can be handled with tact and understanding, a softer and less controlling approach. They say, “Do you need to win?”

In relation to your relationship/love life I felt to draw a tarot card for you to apply for personal guidance:

I drew the Queen of Swords. Tact, diplomacy, Independence, respect others boundaries. The Queen of Swords represents a time when one must learn to come into ‘their own’. Most especially in relationships she advises not to be too forceful.

This man may want to get more grounded and by this it also means that the grounding will give him the confidence he needs and deserves.

Concerning your Path:

Your lesson here is showing you in a meditative position…..I take it that it is allowing and taking time for silent reflection….I also feel that you must address equality in all your partnerships. Connecting to divine through meditation and giving back some of that love and compassion you have received to others.

• just to be sure... Is that reading for me, or for someone else

(if it was for me, i'll answer after)

• Ninni, number one where is your focus?

You are only 22. I did not get a boyfriend until after 6 years of living alone. Getting whole first.

You will not attract a relationship that is whole now until you are. We msut carry happyness to share with others first.

Thereis no set path Ninni, you choose it. Ther is no set job or man or wife......you choose.

There are positive things but you are not looking at them.....

The divine guides show me you shoving pink and green energy to the side and pulling up a check list while prompting others to acknolege it with you."

That is you ignoring the blessings and bringing the negetive to attetnion and to others.

Patience.

Your life will get better by your own choices and thoughts. Ther eis no cosmic plane or estoric energy that throws haoiness to us...hapiness is a feeling that gets triggered inside...you must access the resources in and outside of yourself that trigger that happiness while directing your thoughts in a healthier manner,

Your life does not need to be fixed but your attitude towards it. You also need to be PRACTICLE, patient and allow things to come with slow and steady results.....and stay commited.

"they show me you crossed your arms with a stubborn expression looking at a pile of paper work"

This means you must be willing to addres your own issues and aplly yourself with diligence and accept that things will come in time along with your need to apply steady application and remain dedicated.

• I am sorry th eabove text that Starts with "“They show me a figure walking in the dark but they are walking in the same place, feet moving but not moving forward and the head is facing the ground. There is strings attached from three angles on the body holding the person in the same place that are stemming from way behind the figure.”

Is for AriesLost, that is Aries lost's reading...opps forgot to address the name.

• Arieslost:

They show me a figure walking in the dark but they are walking in the same place, feet moving but not moving forward and the head is facing the ground. There is strings attached from three angles on the body holding the person in the same place that are stemming from way behind the figure.”

“You are holding a strainer and pouring clear water through it and discarding the residue”

In sum: This calls for a need of privacy.

“Too many distractions from being with people and the past.”

You need time to be alone with your thoughts. This is what may be causing an unclear path. You are looking down and in the dark, your energy being pulled from too many distractions.

“Divine shows me you in a parking lot (inviting for cars to park) and several come at you fast and park and people get out of the car and approach you.”

“Your internal conflicts are causing you to attract situations and many burdening situations. You are a ‘magnet’.

Too much control and action is causing this…..feeling you need to lead and authorize in too many situations that are not for you to control but for others.

Make sure you recognize what is worth your time and energy and if the situation can be handled with tact and understanding, a softer and less controlling approach. They say, “Do you need to win?”

In relation to your relationship/love life I felt to draw a tarot card for you to apply for personal guidance:

I drew the Queen of Swords. Tact, diplomacy, Independence, respect others boundaries. The Queen of Swords represents a time when one must learn to come into ‘their own’. Most especially in relationships she advises not to be too forceful.

This man may want to get more grounded and by this it also means that the grounding will give him the confidence he needs and deserves.

Concerning your Path:

Your lesson here is showing you in a meditative position…..I take it that it is allowing and taking time for silent reflection….I also feel that you must address equality in all your partnerships. Connecting to divine through meditation and giving back some of that love and compassion you have received to others.

• ninni, that was what came in as I read you reading......I am really picking up on your energy and feel it............I only agreed to do three readings but since I had time I did AriesLost and have two others I agreed to do by Tuesday.

• In sum I have completes: Ellisangel, Arieslost, PattyFluff, and Moonalisa's reading. They are on page 1- 3.

Deunce: I will have yours by Tuesday and if I hear from TwinkleLibra's concern, hers done by Tuesday as well.

Thnak you all for participating::)

• Thank you so much for the reading. I am intrigued by" This man may want to get more grounded and by this it also means that the grounding will give him the confidence he needs and deserves.

Would you have some time to explain what that really means? Is he someone in my life or someone I shall meet?

• It could be.......when you are ready adn meet this person it would be wise to respect his boundaries.

This is a reflection of what you need to do.....as well.....thats why you have yet to sych.....You should be more intrigued by the other guidance not a man right now.

• Hi,

I would like to know if you are referring to me in "“They show me a figure walking in the dark but they are walking in the same place, feet moving but not moving forward and the head is facing the ground. There is strings attached from three angles on the body holding the person in the same place that are stemming from way behind the figure.”

Sorry, I'm just trying to understand.

• yes....that is you

• Hello acceptance faith,

I have concerns regarding love and relationships and if i will get what my heart desires. If you could do me a reading please it would be very nice. Thanks xx

• So now Acceptance

You throw your energy into the ring...three free readings...(thats it...well...maybe more...)

lol.

I laugh not in derision, but in that you are one who I do not think will isolate yourself to only giving through monetary channels.

I hope that your energy, love and concern will continue to flow in and out , time and again through this place ,in moderation and space for your loving radiance and sanity to find equal boundaries

Your determination to be truthful and forthright is wonderful...you spoke towards a situation with courage and truth.

Welcome, and I hope all goes well with you, regardless of whether we see your insight and presence...of course Im hoping you will find this a home away from home. 🙂

Love and many blessings to you

• I already have exceedeed my set number of readings.

Aries...and to all...the guidance my guides shows me always reference the figures as the client I am channeling for....thye are also meant to be discerned from the client and not just my self. I aim to recite exactly what comes in through channeling to the client so they may also interpret the message:)

• Hello Acceptance Faith,

Thank you so much. I didn't expect to get the reading as soon as that.

"number one what is your focus?" : I would say that the most important thing is actually education. I'm not able to focus right now. I don't even know why I failed and I don't know what are my options. I'm 'depressed' and tired.

So your message pointed out many times the term "choice". Well, I don't feel I have a choice! I didn't choose to withdraw from the program and to study on something that doesn't have any appeal to me! If I could choose, I would go back in my inital program... I feel stuck.

I sound negative, but I can't look at my life without being disappointed. I can't stop thinking that things should have been less complicated.

So I guess that love is not for today! : ( ... I have bigger issues unfortunately.

Patience is very difficult. I already have the feeling that I've been waiting for good things to happen. I have to change my attitude, which is not easy because I feel that my life isn't what it's supposed to be. I can't allow myself to lose time and money anymore. I'd like to find something (a profession) that I love, but it seems impossible... I don't appreciate all the courses I'm taking this semester, so being dedicated is difficult on these moments. I wasn't supposed to learn those things, I was almost graduating...

I'd like to go back in time, but I can't. Instead, I have a meeting with a counsellor tomorrow. I hope this person will give me some suggestions for my professional life.

I'll try to give other feedback another day.

• I'd love one too - about me (Sag, 12/3/69) and a Cancer man (7/9/63)...We are currently just friends, but my heart has not been snatched this way in...too long. I want it to work, eventually. Posted a ? in Love and Relationships about this too.