Watergirl

• Hi WG,

Happy Holidays to you too. Hmm yeah Tarot is a hot mess lately when it comes to messaging....starring words that aren't offensive and when your typing too long you loose your message. I always write in Word first and then copy and paste. And if I still write on here I still copy what I have written just in case it does decide to go Poof.

I hope I still get to hear what you wanted to share about the glass and your niece painting.

What are the plans for New Year's Eve? Fireworks, dancing?? I am not sure what I will be doing. I have an invite yet not too keen to open my year with that company that would be present. So thinking hard how to get myself out of it.

X-mas itself was good..with the fam. I did wake up with a bad headache after an intensive dream yet the day was good.

If I don't get to speak to you before the new year arrives...I(we) wish you all the best for 2014 and that your horizon and intuition broadens shaking off all sand and dust that is covering it.

Flow. xx

• HI Flow,

I hope you had a nice New Year's Eve and did what you wanted to do instead of feeling obligated 🙂

I worked all day and then went and got a massage. The plan was for a nice relaxing evening, but things did not go well at work so it was more of a pity party evening (lol). The last contract I needed to make my goal did not come in yesterday so I only made 90% of my goal. I was bummed - not just because of losing the bonus money. First, because I had a goal for myself to make every quarter this year and to come so close...yet so far...was a drag. Secondly, because of a few other "universal laws" that did not seem to come through. So now I'm starting out the first day of the new year feeling tired and down instead of energized.

I didn't realize I had sand and dust covering my intuition - hahaha!

Let's hope 2014 brings us both good things 🙂

• Hi WG,

Happy New Year....2014 is going to be a great year. I stayed in...life took care of that situation itself without me needing to say no. We had some bubbles, some quiche and apple dumplings. Watched fireworks and listen to music.

Sorry to hear that you started out the year tired and down. Wished I was near enough so we both can have an energizing drink. and toast to the new year.

Things have been tricky for many the last couple of months of 2013 these months. And I can fully understand your disappointment.

Sand and dust.....You know.. figure of speech....that's was the message .big grin