Watergirl/AstraAngel - would be grateful for a reading please?

• Hi there,

First of all, thank you for your time and patience!

I am moving home in May/June of this year and am a little apprehensive about it...i know its the right decision as its been on my mind for the last year now and its about time I made progress on this..

My name is Elaine - DOB 18th Jan 1983.

My questions are :

1. Will my move home be the right path to take it/Will it be for my higher good?

2. Will my career improve when I move home?

3. Will my love life be successful at home?

Thanking you.

E x

• Hi Elaine,

This move is coming through as a very positive step for you. It feels like you may have recently been going through a period of restriction - possibly fear holding you back from taking action - and this is something that will create some positive momentum in your life path. This will be the beginning of a new adventure for you - a period of discovery where your dreams will begin to take form and doors will begin to open (lots of synchronicity here!).

With regard to your career once you make this move, the biggest message is to ask for and then allow yourself to be assisted by others (this includes your helpers in Spirit!). This is not only about releasing the belief that you need to do things on your own, but of releasing any need to control specifics with regard to outcome as this can manifest as stubborn thinking which will cause you to allow opportunities to pass you by. Let go of control and graciously follow the path that opens before you. In other words, put your desires out to the Universe without attaching to any specific outcome and then TRUST. Allow the current to carry you rather than resisting or fighting against it and amazing things will happen for you.

With regard to your love life, it feels like there is a specific person you have in mind. Once again, you are being guided to release control or desire for any specific outcome. There is an urgency in you to get everything done at once and you are being gently reminded to just focus on the small steps in front of you and before you know it the big things will be accomplished as if by magic! You need to clear your mind of the thoughts you have been stuck on in this regard - a spring cleaning of sorts 🙂 Let go of attachment and trust that something better will take this man's place. For now, focus on your move and getting yourself settled and working. One step at a time, my dear!

Bon Voyage 🙂

Watergirl

• thank you so much Watergirl. 🙂

• You're welcome, sweetie.