It's my birthday!

• Hoping you all will have a moment to send me upliftment and inspiration wishes, and if anyone has any "messages" for me...please feel free to share!

Thank you and blessing be!

• Happy birthday!

• May you feel the ANGEL WINGS surround you in your favourite fragrance

Have a good weekend

Julianna

loving silver wings

• Hello and Happy Birthday Jlinaangel,

I pulled a card for you from the Wisdom of Avalon oracle cards. There are major categories in these cards, like the major arcana, court and pip cards in the Tarot. Your card came from the Animal Guides of Avalon group.

Your card was The Serpent...knowledge, healing

I think this might just have to do with starting a new year in your life, but it also suggests that you need to seek more information or "knowledge" about something before making a decision or that you are currently going through a healing of some sort (or need to). The shedding of the skin suggests a transformational process - releasing the old to move forward into the new. Following is the guidance from the book:

The Serpent's message is one of healing and gaining knowledge. Whatever situation you're in right now is meant for this purpose. The Serpent also reminds you that knowledge is important.

Perhaps it's time for you to read a book or take a class in order to gain more understanding of your inquiry, or you may need to ask questions of others who "know" and can help you. Ask the Serpent and you will be guided to the right answer easily and effortlessly. The Serpent heralds success if you follow his signal.

The Serpent also lets you know that you may be suffering because there are aspects of yourself that are wounded and still need tending. Now is the time for this. Perhaps you need to rest, meditate, and allow the knowledge to come to consciousness. Or maybe you just need to sleep more.

Another aspect of Serpent energy is that each time you experience a healing or learn new things, you may need to shed your skin to adopt a new one. But don't worry - the Serpent says that it's a necessary and beautiful thing.

If there is something specific you would like to ask, let me know!

Birthday Blessings 🙂

Watergirl

• Me again....

Sometimes I get nagging little nudges after a post which I know means there is something more they want to tell you. I am getting that there is a work situation that is a problem for you....either a job with some negative energy around it right now or maybe you are unemployed?

Anyway, what is coming through is a lot of fire energy. Maybe this is the Serpent healing energy that is indicated. Are you normally timid or afraid to speak up or act in your own behalf? It feels like this is what is needed..."shedding" the old skin of not trusting in yourself or your beliefs and being afraid to speak up and stand in your own power.

I pulled another card for clarity - from the Wisdom of the Hidden Realms oracle deck. Hidden Realms felt appropriate since I am not sure what is really going on here! Your card was The Fire Prince (optimism, aggression). In this deck, upright means this energy is an ally and reversed means it is a challenger. For you it was upright.

The Fire Prince as an ally suggests that what is needed is to move forward with confidence and assertiveness while maintaining an optimistic outlook and inspiring others to do the same through your enthusiasm and belief in their abilities. This will invite in the gift of magic which will create the reality you seek.

Hope it makes sense!

Watergirl

• Thank you Poetic & Watergirl!!

Watergirl - I took a 3 month consulting position and the girls there are just "meangirls" - the owner and his rep. like me and were overheard speaking of my potential, but the girl who is actually the one I report to is making me crazy. Anything and everything I do is wrong - for ex. I'm hand drawing magic marker posters for a flea market giveaway, and the color copy I made just wasn't good enough. She finally let it go - well, ummm, how about some printed posters anyway. It's all overreaction and fear on their parts, and being micromanaged like I've NEVER seen before.

I have to make an excel spreadsheet for me and 5 other people, list what I'm going to do - have a meeting in the morning to specify it again and then turn in a written task list of what I did do.

With no desk or computer just jumping into use others when I can.

I have been plenty confident and assertive but this feels so battering I cannot really imagine me making it until the owner gets back into the country or purchases more complexes.

I really don't know what he wants of me - but the management company definitely does NOT want me.

So, yeah, it's been a kind of epic battle and I don't know if I've gained or lost ground....

Thank you so much for seeking clarity for me - and no, I never seem timid lol, but wow, this girl is so lecturing and controlling I am afraid in a sense.

However I went over her head to get the day off - so I anticipate that will either make them back off or notch it up.

I could easily walk away - just don't want to if there's something to be gained. So any insights you get are most welcome.

Thank you so much -

and Poetic, I love the picture!!

Blessings to all.....

Jlina

• Loving silver wings - that is so cool - one of my to do's is to get a new perfume, so you made me smile. I didn't get it today, but I will soon! Very intuitive of you, and thank you!

• Hi Jlinaangel,

Well, you could choose to leave if you want, but it is not the best path for you to take.

This is still coming through as a powerful situation for you - one that is aiding you in seeing a part of yourself that you have outgrown and need to shed. There is some stubborness in you - or at least some other old behavior patterns - that at one time may have served to shield you from certain energies, but now serves as a barrier between what you really want in life. Assertiveness does not mean aggressiveness. Remember that I said to assert yourself, but with optimism and enthusiasm. This woman that is challenging you is actually showing you your behavior pattern. I am getting that instead of responding to her in a knee jerk fashion with sarcasm or haughtiness, that you should find common ground. She is actually someone that can become a great ally for you. Try to see things from her perspective - or at least the pressure she is under - and seek harmony with her rather than a battleground. Timing is coming through really clearly. Keep yourself open and intuitively you will know the right moment to approach her.

Blessings and Good Luck!

Watergirl

• Thank you Watergirl so much! I will stay as long as I can, the owners have left town and she's telling me she's usually so laid back and patient, lol, not that I've experienced that...but one never knows. but wow - you so pegged me about the sarcasm and haughtiness; I don't even know how I do that, but people have teased me about being "sophisticated" since 9th grade...so it must come through and it does polarize people. Some really like it - I've always thought it was because I am so outgoing in my job but can be so shy and really I have no need, urge or desire for superficial chit chat in my personal life - I don't want to be her friend, I just want to do my job. It confuses people. LOL....I always say I only like to talk if I'm getting paid to!

Anyway, your advice has been much appreciated, as well as the gift of yourself and your time!

Love and Light to you, and all good things for you!!

((hug))

• angel hugs with flower petals in your favourite fragrance

jinaangel, a way to tell if a perume / fragrance b-is good for you is to put a dab on the back of your hand and lick it.

Yes lick it. If it is for you,

It will taste sweet, thus it means it blends with your skin-body chemistry and it will be suttle

It it has a bitter taste, it means it does not blend with your body - skin chemistry and you can smell it from a great distannce.

It was a male customer who to the sales clerk and me about it.

I did try it. and it does work.

Julianna

loving silver wings

• Jlinaangel,

You're so funny 🙂 I didn't say you had to be friends with her, I said she could be your ALLY. I am still getting strongly that you need to stop being so combative and open yourself up more...vulnerability. Learn to work WITH people instead of against them or seeing everyone as competition. And, for some reason, I keep feeling that this woman is pregnant or will soon find out she is or is having trouble getting pregnant or has some sort of hormonal issue going on...LOL Sometimes the things I get are so off the wall I don't trust them - but the initial flash was pregnancy so let me know what happens as I am curious!!!

This week has very strong energy for EVERYONE related to relationship harmony and disgarding old behavior paterns. Use the energy to your advantage...

Watergirl

• Okay....sigh! I so hate to go to work with my ally tomorrow, but I will try! Her daughter IS pregnant, they just had the baby shower this weekend and the baby is due 2/24!! So????

something's up - maybe she'll have to be gone a lot and it will give me some space?

I did look up a Marketing Director job description to have - all six pages. And not ONE of the things listed am I doing. They are not even telling me how many leases we get....

Bigger sigh - but will see what tomorrow brings. Just thought it was amazing on the pregnancy thing!! Way to Go!!! Watergirl!

• Thank you Julianna...I've got to try the perfume test! I've worked extensively with essential oils so I guess I just have a feel for them and fragrances anyway?

Watergirl - well, I tried! I followed directions, drove 55 miles in bumper to bumper traffic to pick up brochures, got back and was told to go put out flyers - drove another two hours until my car was iddling rough!....and I texted her I might have to have the mechanic look at it. (I would NEVER take a job that would trash my car, I love my car...smile)

and still....

today they "eliminated" the position! I was hired as the "Marketing Director," but she said all anyone ever expected me to do was put out flyers. Of course, I helped interview and hire two people, and was told to discipline one yesterday - so that's a stretch - but anyway, I am wondering what the lesson is?

How did sticking it out help me? How does being undermined help one shed one's skin? How do complete reversals of a job description help grow character....or provide rewards?

Now, I'm left with even more questions than I had before! If you have any answers, they'll be welcome -

and blessing everyone! I feel so free.....I think the real lesson was that I told them I had another job offer, trying not to do this...and I let myself be talked into it.....the real lesson is to learn discernment??? and to let your no be your no?!

• Thank you Julianna...I've got to try the perfume test! I've worked extensively with essential oils so I guess I just have a feel for them and fragrances anyway?

Watergirl - well, I tried! I followed directions, drove 55 miles in bumper to bumper traffic to pick up brochures, got back and was told to go put out flyers - drove another two hours until my car was iddling rough!....and I texted her I might have to have the mechanic look at it. (I would NEVER take a job that would trash my car, I love my car...smile)

and still....

today they "eliminated" the position! I was hired as the "Marketing Director," but she said all anyone ever expected me to do was put out flyers. Of course, I helped interview and hire two people, and was told to discipline one yesterday - so that's a stretch - but anyway, I am wondering what the lesson is?

How did sticking it out help me? How does being undermined help one shed one's skin? How do complete reversals of a job description help grow character....or provide rewards?

Now, I'm left with even more questions than I had before! If you have any answers, they'll be welcome -

and blessing everyone! I feel so free.....I think the real lesson was that I told them I had another job offer, trying not to do this...and I let myself be talked into it.....the real lesson is to learn discernment??? and to let your no be your no?!

• Hi Jlina,

I'm sorry, hun. I have to admit, I did not see a happy ending here, but it was also pretty clear that you were not supposed to be the one to quit. I don't know why. Sometimes we never know and just have to trust that it happened for a reason. Maybe you quitting would have spurred some sort of retaliation on their part - who knows?

So I just asked what you should be doing and kept getting the message of harmony and timing. Harmony - seeking to work with people instead of against them. Also, avoiding conflict. Timing I wasn't sure of, but I guess in retrospect it meant that this situation would be resolved soon - and it was!

Just let it go instead of hanging on to any resentment and look to the next step on your path. Focus on the feeling of being FREE 🙂

• Thank you Watergirl!! I will and am...it's been lovely. It's like Indian summer in Houston - 80 degrees today and so peaceful. I agree about the retaliation thing, although I'm not sure how it would come about. But as it stands now it was a layoff, they're not hiring anyone to replace me and she said that's what they'd report to unemployemnt. So maybe the good will come there?

I am glad I did not quit - I might have provoked 'em a bit, lol, but I showed up on time every day....and now I am more than ready to just let something good come out of it. Plus this does keep me on better terms with the owner I guess there might be some future good in that, although I doubt it....

I'm easily letting this go, which does feel really good. I was overwhelmingly relieved it was amicable!

I appreciate all your encouragement and thoughts, with warm wishes for your well being and blessings a plenty!!

((hug))

Jlina

• Hi Jlinangel

Sri I missed your birthday! I hope it was nice! Nice to see you out there, and I hope your year is going well.. I haven't read though all of this thread however you are on the path I know...

I drew the Fool card for you which is a mystery door you are entering... something is about to come into your life will be a nice surprise!

love and light,

astra