In need of Practice with Tarot Cards.

• Firehorsecrab,

How have you been?

So happy to hear from you.

What does the future look for you?

The Rebel card for your past says that perhaps you both were going through a rough patch that you have finally gotten over. One of you was acting out of character, but that love overtook you both and now it's pleasant, But the outcome card says, that this peace and tranquility will not last as one of you has an anger or a grievance held up inside that once to come out and burst.

I see that it may be you. When I asked, the cards show that perhaps you're tired of living the same life and that you want to change things. Maybe you've been going to new friends, but that it isn't enough.

As for him, he's in a good spot actually. He adapts easily to the changes and is willing to help out and fix the situation as he is a person that fixes things.

• DDTT,

What's he thinking about you?

He does not know what to do with you and is probably making him feel stuck and trapped. He's been probably talking to people to figure out what he can do to deal with you more.

What is he thinking about the relationship?

That this is good as is day probably turned downside up. He's been feeling lucky and generous. So yeah, he felt much better.

Disappointed or Upset?

Neither, as he got what he wanted.

How will this relationship go in the future?

Ups and downs, but that there are more 'ups'. Both of you seem to be an ideal couple and go well together in people's eyes, but it's internal 'behind-the-scenes' that's going to affect your relationship. You said that you both usually say things that hurt each other feelings so I get a sense that that'll be going on into the future. In the end, you'll both be with each other and will love having to make-up.

This relationship, I think will make you both grow up and to be considerate of how you deal with each other.

Job hunting in March, will not start out so well. You will not have an easy time finding anywhere they can give you an interview the first week. The cards show that you will need to know someone in a job that you've been wanting in order to get an advantage. By the second week, you may find something if you have found someone that can get you started, but it may be a slow start. By mid-month you may need to make a decision about a job that you find as it may not be what you wanted and something you feel you do not want to do.

The Fountain card says that it is primarily up to the gifts you have that ultimately help you. Even if you do take a job you do not want you may be well-suited for it and that can help you all the while helping others.

• Scully,

He probably does like you very much, but unfortunately this man is misguided. He may not be in a good place in his marriage and tries to find other ways to make up for it. He probably thinks that there is nothing wrong with it as the cards say that he may have a slight detachment from this world. He's like a child wanting attention.

Block him through any way that you can so that you do not need to hear him. You need to be away from this man's energy as he is doing nothing but trying to bring a bad image of you.

• Kaymrial,

Don't take this as an insult, but you are so cute.

I wish I could have been like you growing up, because I had a very hard time trying to tell if people didn't like me! It was embarrassing because it always turned out that I would feel the boys' feeling for one of my girl friends and mistook them liking her for them liking me.

You'll be fine. It's a learning experience and these things need time. Since you say he knows this about you, I bet he's being extra careful too.

Hugs and love,

--EL

• Dear EIAI, thanks so much for your detailed response.

what you mean by "he got what he wanted"? like i called him first?? he sounded so cold the whole time we were talking on the phone. we briefly exchanged txts after. it has been a few hrs.. he hasnt checked on me yet.. usually, he txts me a lot during the day just wanting to know what im up to.. so at this point, i feel uneasy. will he initiate a call or txt soon? like tonite? am not going to do it first anymore. me getting pissed. ehh.. curious to know - will we spend some quality time together having fun and enjoying each other's company like what we did last weekend?

based on what you said, it sounded like we have a long term potential. is it true? he talked abt moving in together at some point, but i told him i wont consider this option until he proposes.. do you see he proposes sometime this yr?

as for the job thing, your right! i do have a friend trying to help me out, but so far, nothing is really happening yet. it gets me so nervous.. based on what you said, i guess i will probably get a job in march altho i might not like it. right??? will it be in the company where my friend work at?

i know its a lot of questions!! i hope you dont mind! thank you so much!!!

• some typo... curious to know - will we spend some quality time together having fun and enjoying each other's company like what we did last weekend? --- meant to ask if it will happen this weekend?

• Hi EIAI,

I have given your last message to me lots of thought, and have decided that our relationship is worth the effort. I have spoken with my BF and although it has only been a few days, he has been putting in the effort and it feels like it did in the beginning. Only time will tell but if he can learn to share his troubles with me all should be alot better. Only he can change himself, but i am prepared to give him the opportunity to try, again only time will tell. The fact that his outlook has changed these past week, gives me great hope.

So was hoping that with what has gone on maybe you could do a reading for me, on the both of us and our future.

Hope you mid terms went well.

Thanks again

• DDTT,

Yes, but I feel like he's pouting. Like he's putting an act, almost like a child.

Will he call or text tonight?

The cards do not indicate that he will.

Will you spend this weekend together?

No, as he wants you to also learn a lesson from this. I keep getting that all he wants is respect.

Does this relationship have the potential to be a long term relationship?

Absolutely, as you both want to work things out. In the long-term anyway...

Will be propose this year?

More than likely.

Will you get a job in March?

Yes.

Will it be in the company where your friend works?

No, as there is somewhere else that you should work.

• ahhh im getting mad!! damn, im not gonna initiate any call or txt anyways this time! i made my move and he was still cold as hell. i think ur right that he wanted to put on a show and let me suffer for a bit. whatever. am just gonna enjoy myself. Will he contact me tmr or even later?

as for my job... hmm the company which will probably hire me.. is it gonna be a big firm or a small firm? is it becuz my friend's help that i get this new job? will i do well? will i work at this firm for a long time?? btw, im doing accounting 😉

thank you EIAI. hope you can go to south korea soon! u make me want some korean bbq now...

• btw, u said he's pouting... does that mean he's actually not that mad/upset at me? that he just wanted to teach me a lesson...?

if he proposes... which month probably???

• just read ur post again! so my friend is working for this big international firm.. we live in dif. cities. if i enjoy this firm, we wont be in the same office... different ones.. so is it possible that i will be working for this firm, just a dif location than his? thank you!

• Oh - once again, I think you are right on. I am the restless one of the two of us, for certain. But I sometimes wonder, because he's just so much more internal - I can't always tell what he's thinking and he actually seems to get a little fed up at times with my level of disconnection (all school pressure related currently). I was just hoping to get a little glimpse into his mind and a possible future read for us. Thank you so much - I think you are amazingly gifted. Good luck to you and your exams you had recently. I hope they went well. I have a final on Friday that I'm hoping goes well - so I can totally relate! School is stressful at times.

Thank you EIAI. I hope I can breathe through my restlessness. : )

• ahhh im getting mad!! damn, im not gonna initiate any call or txt anyways this time! i made my move and he was still cold as ****. i think ur right that he wanted to put on a show and let me suffer for a bit. whatever. am just gonna enjoy myself. Will he contact me tmr or even later?

---just some update, EIAI! so as you predicted, he didnt contact me last night. but he finally txted me just now.. so u can ignore my question about when he would contact me 😉 if you have time, please answer my other questions i posted earlier. thank you, angel!

• Hi EIAI,

Hope yr doing good. How was yr exam? Are you pretty young? You come across so mature :))

Was just wondering how things are going to unfold for me and the guy I used to date. Can't explain but I felt something shift (in the air??) mid week and it almost feels like things will be ok between us. That he will come to me when he has started to heal from the issues which are burdening him at the moment. What gives?

• EIAI, sorry to bother you again -- i need my friend to deposit a mount of money today which is very important. not sure if he can do it today.. hmm can you see if he can do it by the end of this weekend??? thank you!

• me again, my friend just deposited money for me... so no need to answer my quesiton on this one... sorry!

• Korean Bacon?! Now I'm hungry!

You are so funny, DDTT! XD

Thank you, by the way~

is it gonna be a big firm or a small firm?

DDTT, when I asked you didn't get positive cards for either choice. If you do happen to get a job at a firm it will probably be a big firm, it will be a place that you will not like. I asked if you would be working at a firm at all and the cards indicate that you won't. They are definitely saying you'll be working somewhere else, which is what reminds me of what I wrote a few days ago in your other reading about you not working in a place you would like, but end up loving it. Keep your options open and be flexible for whatever comes.

is it becuz my friend's help that i get this new job?

No, as perhaps they aren't looking out for you, but themselves. Another friend will come and help you out.

will i do well?

You will feel very negative about it; not liking and feeling as if nothing good is happening. It will be your own energy bringing you problems, but in the end you will realize how good you are at this job and end liking it. So yes, you'll end up doing well.

will i work at this firm for a long time??

Yes, but the card Prisoner fell when I asked this question so it tells that you will not be completely at ease. you'll feel trapped as if you can not leave.

is it possible that i will be working for this firm, just a dif location than his?

No, you might feel like you were betrayed

does that mean he's actually not that mad/upset at me? that he just wanted to teach me a lesson...?

He doesn't know what to do you with you. It's difficult for him to manage what's he's going through with you. I think he thinks you're taking him for granted and he only wants you realize what a mistake that is. So yeah, a lesson for you.

if he proposes... which month probably???

January

• ahhh EIAI, thanks for your reading! its called korean bbq. just google the images.. u will see. very yum! not sure where u live.. but im in LA and its very popular to have korean bbq here! mouth watering now 😉

its kinda depressing to know abt my job situation. i guess i will just roll with it. accept whatever comes my way. hope for the best tho!

as for my bf.. he txted me last night, and i txted back.. nothing really exciting. and we both got quiet.. he hasnt contacted me ever since... i donno what i should do at this point. i have so much going on myself. really not in a good place dealing with his emotion. im tired of his coldness. Will we meet sometime this weekend? if yes, how will it go?

• Hi EIAI,

I haven't asked about my finanices directly before, but need to now. I am not going back to Sierra Leone till july it looks like. I have money for my fare as well as a few months living allowance. I was supposed to work for a china business but everyone says its a bad idea and the pay is really lousy. So I figured I should start my own property management company, better hours etc, but it's not going to be easy. I guess I'm kinda freakin out cause, i'm going with my son whos 4, and its one thing for me to starve so to speak, but i need to beable to provide for him, including his tution in September.

I am hoping that whilst I start this business of mine I'll bebale to find other work to keep us feed so I dont have to finish what little is left of my savings.

What can you tell me? About my next year finanically speaking, will this business idea of mine take off? Will I find an interim job, that will pay well and that i'll like and be good at? Should I see if my mother can pull some strings and get me a job with NASSIT, for the time being? She may be able to work some magic. Or should I go and something will turn up. What should I do and how will I make it through?

My BF said he'd try and help me find work when he gets out there, will he beable to? or is he just saying that to ease my mind and make me feel better.

Help please !!!

• Firehorsecrab,

Hope you aced your final today!

As for the last reading, I did it on your relationship with your husband. Still, I was going to read for someone else and your name kept coming up so I go again!

This time, the cards say that there might be some money problems coming up. It will be something out of your control. I asked further to see if it would be because of money and it wasn't it, but I found that it would deal with you. I got the Bouquet card again for you and it tells that you may fall for someone else. But in the end, you both will find a way to make things work. It's going to be a tough fight that won't be easy for the both of you

As for him, he's only doing what he thinks is right and acceptable. He does not want to make things harder than they are or complicate things. He's trying to be what you want him to be.