In need of Practice with Tarot Cards.

• I'll get to the readings tomorrow night.

This thread has an annoying glitch, too, that's been getting on my nerves so I may start another one.

See you all later.

• I'll get to the readings tomorrow night.

This thread has an annoying glitch, too, that's been getting on my nerves so I may start another one.

See you all later.

• Hi EIAI! Thanks for doing these readings. I would like to have a few questions answered.

My career choice. Am I on the right path? Will I be successful? I just FEEL I'm destined for greatness.

My love life, anything you see on it? I don't have that special someone right now, but I'd just like to know if he's coming in the near future.

Any general readings you have?

• HI EIAI, im looking forward to your reading as always.. some update - so last time i told you i applied for this job.. am not sure if my friend gave the internal reference for me.. i just got an email from the HR office saying im not a fit ;( so your right on that im not getting what i want... so at this point, do you see if i will hear from them again with an another opening position within this month?

as for my bf.. im curious to know if he's thinking abt marriage in general? i donno. our conversations these days just gave me this odd thought - he keeps talking abt future wife and marriage thing.. does he wanna get married??

• pls disregard my posts from yesterday or earlier.. just pls answer the questions above and i have another one pls... in your earlier post, you mentioned there might be something else come up.. and i will probably have to make a new decision.. if this job in this firm or outside this firm? whats my chance getting this one??

thank you!

• Ok, guys.

This will be my last batch of readings for this thread, so if you want to respond to your respective reading, head on over to the other threads.

Thanks.

• DDTT,

do you see if i will hear from them again with an another opening position within this month?

The cards do not indicate that they will.

im curious to know if he's thinking abt marriage in general?

He's thinking about it, but it isn't as hopeful as it seems. For me it feels like he's "testing the waters," seeing what you will say. I think he just wants to know what your views are and how you will plan things if there ever was a chance.

if this job in this firm or outside this firm? whats my chance getting this one??

I get the feeling you may not even work at a firm, but if you did you would be most likely to get one outside of this firm.

At the start, it won't look so good as you will be looking without any luck, but eventually you'll find one that, again, will be probably be told by a friend of yours.

• Mariapisces,

How will things turn out with regards to work?

Has bad news been spreading around at work? I see that there has been a lot of rumors and perhaps people telling you things that have unsettled you. Whatever the news is, you want to protect yourself and not be the one hit by others mispeaking. The fulfilment card tells me that in the end everything will be alright as you feel safe and that you can continue without worrying so much for yourself.

Will they open a vacancy?

The cards are very positive that they just might.

Will you receive news from the person you have feelings for?

Once again, the cards are very positive about this. If you look out for this person there's a good chance that you will hear of him as he is doing well for himself. I would say, stay on the radar so that he notices you because it seems he's really popular an sought out at the moment.

• Danceur,

Does he know I love him? If so, how does make him feel?

I want to say yes, but I can't. Maybe someday he will find out, but perhaps how he felt was that it was a bit too difficult for him to see that you did. Maybe it was all that time you both spent apart that made him think otherwise, but I feel that he will find out later.

will there be a chance to talk to him, to get this all out into the open? When?

Yes, as he will be hearing things from various people. Once he balances and takes care of his life, you may see him again. From the individuality card, I see more of phase of closure you both will be coming to. It may be as soon as April 3-6

• Sunnybyash,

Am I on the right path?

Yes, as you have been probably been finding signs all around you. If you're doing what you love on your path, than you are definitely on the right path.

Will I be successful?

The cards show that success will not be easy to get, but that if you keep going, if you keep heading forward and keep trying to win than you will be.

I just FEEL I'm destined for greatness.

Keep following this until you get what you want.

My love life, anything you see on it?

A bad image of you. Though this may be false, as the confession card tells that rumors or gossip is being spread about you. If you have done good (helped people) than there is nothing to worry as you were doing a service.

Your love life might suffer from this for now, but the Lilith cards advices you to not let what others are saying or thinking make you. You are in control and you are powerful. Once you get this settled, you may find someone who can appreciate you more for who you are, rather than what they think you are.

Any general readings you have?

I asked the Angel cards what they would like to tell you:

Spiritual Growth - Retreat - Focus

From this, I think that they are saying that you, your mind, may be scattered. It's time to sit down for a while and take a little rest. Whatever fear or confusion you have is being fed by you adding more to your plate. Take a deep breathe, take a walk, or simply listen to music, but find your center so that this possible hard time can flow away and leave you with peace and a chance to enjoy the present.

• Hi,Eiai,How r u doing these days?

I was busy working and barely have time to come here talking to u .

Hope everything goes well with you and your family.

Iyou have time,can you do a reading for me?

I am kinda confused at my work,my direct boss is not into the whole stucture of the dept,now i am a supervisor,but my team is becoming smaller and smaller,they are tired of big pressure and tons of work,so do I.

But it seems like my boss isn't care about all the problems about people shortage and other problems,it has been years.

I am tired but I love my company ,it's just too much work to do for one person even I work over time everyday.It is not enough.

I am confused ,is my future in my current company bright?

How is everything going in the future for me in this company?

Can I have the chance to become shareholder?

Thanks.

XOXO

B.B

• Hi,Eiai,How r u doing these days?

I was busy working and barely have time to come here talking to u .

Hope everything goes well with you and your family.

Iyou have time,can you do a reading for me?

I am kinda confused at my work,my direct boss is not into the whole stucture of the dept,now i am a supervisor,but my team is becoming smaller and smaller,they are tired of big pressure and tons of work,so do I.

But it seems like my boss isn't care about all the problems about people shortage and other problems,it has been years.

I am tired but I love my company ,it's just too much work to do for one person even I work over time everyday.It is not enough.

I am confused ,is my future in my current company bright?

How is everything going in the future for me in this company?

Can I have the chance to become shareholder?

Thanks.

• HI EIAI,

hope your doing great. I am hoping you could do a reading for me. I am about to apply for a job at a company called KPMG. They(General manager) are expecting me to send them my resume and contact them this week, or basically as soon as i get there contact info. This job has not been advertized, but i have been mentoned to them, and they seem to be interested, based on the conversation that was held between the GM and my friend.

Was wondering if I will get the job??? I am super excited about the possibility and believe it would be something i would be good at and enjoy.

Thanks