In need of Practice with Tarot Cards.

• HI EIAI, can you please do a quick yes or no reading for me?

will I meet P this week?

will I meet B this week?

you dont have to explain more. just wanted to know if its yes or no. thank you!

• hi ElAl.

Can I please request a reading? I'm very confused about this guy and can't seem to get him out of my head. I do readings but can't read for myself properly.

There is an age gap and distance problem between us and we never really got together. But there are strong feelings there, though I want to move on, I just can't.. So it's difficult on so many levels to say the least.

My birthday is August 18th, 1987, his is August 6th, 1972.

Is there a chance of our making it work? Getting together I mean?

Many thanks for doing this and lots of love! xx

• Dear EIAI, i hope your well. So i just heard from my friend about the job hunting! this firm is finally hiring again! i just applied the job online, and my friend will follow up internally. sounds good to me. my question is if i will a job interview this week or next week? if yes, which date probably? and how will it go? will i do good? any suggestion would be appreciated. thank you!

• Dear EIAI, i hope your well. So i just heard from my friend about the job hunting! this firm is finally hiring again! i just applied the job online, and my friend will follow up internally. sounds good to me. my question is if i will a job interview this week or next week? if yes, which date probably? and how will it go? will i do good? any suggestion would be appreciated. thank you!

• Scully,

I meant to make this your experience, and to turn it around and make it positive like you have just said.

Ideas?

How about something that you have always avoided doing. Music, fun, letting your inner child come out and show you what freedom really is. Traveling is indicated in the cards so if you've been afraid of going away from your home, don't! This is a great opportunity for you to experience something new.

• Danceur,

An unborn child or one that's been raised by its mother alone all these years?

It's been born, Maybe a year a old or more.

Does it come down to marriage for him? Moving back to his country of origin? Or financial support for the child from afar.

I asked twice about marriage, and for both times, I got the Commitment card. It tells me that he is looking at this path. As he wants to do what's best for the mother and child, but he's also scared and disappointed at how this situation is turning out..Still, he is traditional and is ultimately looking out for his child.

He does not have any plans to move back to his country as the cards indicate that the child is not there.

Yes I knew he was very attracted. Is he still?

Yes.

Is that all I was/am to him - Physical attraction, self-esteem boost?

Only at the start, but you did help him. He perhaps looked at it short term, but saw how you provided him with more than he ever imagined.

I know that it was real. You did immensely make him feel happy and that he was at the right place, doing the right thing, but with the events that are occurring he's willing to give up his old life if he needs to.

Will you have children?

Definitely, I got a lot of air cards so I'm thinking if you do have some (2 or 3) that they will be planned.

• Hil,

will I meet P this week?

No.

will I meet B this week?

No.

• Cylll,

Is there a chance you can get together?

There is an attraction that did ignite between the two of you, and may still be there. I see that in committing here, there will be many new experiences you both will go through. It's going to be exciting, but at the end you both will feel as if the relationship is right and may eventually end up getting married

He is responsible and perhaps acts older than he is and more traditional with regards to relationships. A more of a 'father type.'

The Goddess Card Ishtar says, that if you can be flexible and try to be understanding this can work out as perhaps he can provide with a safety you rarely have found outside in other partnerships.

• Can I ask a quick question?

• I dreamed I won money last nite with a Wheel of Fortune, today the Wheel of Fortune was my tartot card of the day, I just did an online 3 card reading and got The Ace of Pentacles, Page of swords and you guessed it, Wheel Of Fortune. I'm thining run and buy lotto tickets now! 🙂

• DDTT,

will I get a job interview this week or next week? if yes, which date probably?

This week has the best potential for the interview. You may hear news about it after the 11th.

and how will it go? will i do good?

I don't see that you will get what you want. The Door card says that perhaps something else might be offered and that you will have a new decision to make

The Gaia card advices for you to keep trying until you get what you want. Issues won't work with you and you're going to see why. At that time you must take into account what they are saying and use it to help you. Only then can you come out successful.

I guess it's really saying to listen and wait to see if you're making the right decision.

• Poetic,

If you're feeling lucky, you should definitely go out and buy some lotto tickets!

I asked the cards about your dream and what they show is that you're about to come to a greater position. The help that you have offered others will come back (like karma/wheel of fortune) and will bless you. The solution card tells, things will turn out the way you wanted with regards to your projects or in your dealings of others.

The Hera card tells that there is nothing in particular you need to do. Everything will come to you and work its own magic.

Sorry if I can't give you an interpretation of your first reading as I don't use the regular tarot decks and don't know their meanings.

• Thank You! God Bless you!

• will I get a job interview this week or next week? if yes, which date probably?

This week has the best potential for the interview. You may hear news about it after the 11th.

EIAI, are you saying i will probably get an interview this week and get the result abt the interview next week?

thank you!

• Yes, that is what the cards showed me.

Good luck!

• Thanks for your quick response, EIAI!

and how will it go? will i do good?

I don't see that you will get what you want. The Door card says that perhaps something else might be offered and that you will have a new decision to make

EIAI, from your words above, i guess.. i probably wont do well in this interview? am i right? or any other issues?? what u mean by saying i wont get what i want? i want this job... so bad..

Hey, a guy i knew long long time ago just tried to add me on facebook.. he's the CEO of one company.. do you think he's the one who will help me finding a job?? just curious....havent heard from him forever..

• Forget the CEO thing... dont wanna bother asking him...

Hey EIAI, just reread your post.. so you mentioned about there might be something else coming up.. will it be another opening position in this firm? yes? if so, will i get this one instead??

• Hi EIAI

Can I request a reading please on my life in general.

I really would like to know how it will turn out regarding to work, will they open a vacancy for me where I am working today?

and there's another one regarding to love that is not allowing me to move foward: Will I receive news from a person that I still have feelings for?

Thank you

• thank you so much EIAI. i really appreciate your doing this.

• Hi EIAI,

Poor guy. On one hand, I'm happy he has a chance to have his own family, to lead a fuller life. On the other, it is a tragedy to contemplate marriage under such circumstances. And I pray for peace of mind for him.

Yet knowing that the feelings were real, and our hearts were in the right place with each other. And now, it's almost like we'll never know how it could go.

Does he know I love him? If so, how does make him feel?

I'm giving him a wide berth right now, but will there be a chance to talk to him, to get this all out into the open? When?