Would really appreciate any insight?

• I'm in that place where i feel I need to hurry, just hurry, in many areas because life is passing fast. Don't get me wrong, I KNOW I have alot to be thankful for. Maybe not to the world but that isn't so important to me. I just feel I'm not doing much. I haven't found my purpose, not even on a small scale. not sure what insight I'm specifically asking for. My b-day is fe. 25, 1983. If anyone wants to use their talents or wonderful intuition on me, I could use it. Thank you.

• No one can tell you what you are or to be....no astro...No astro or tarot tells you or anyone where the soul, spirit or heart is.

What makes you smile? (Activities, people, events, hobbies, projects, etc.)

2. What are your favorite things to do in the past? What about now?

3. What activities make you lose track of time?

4. What makes you feel great about yourself?

5. Who inspires you most? (Anyone you know or do not know. Family, friends, authors, artists, leaders, etc.) Which qualities inspire you, in each person?

6. What are you naturally good at? (Skills, abilities, gifts etc.)

7. What do people typically ask you for help in?

8. If you had to teach something, what would you teach?

9. What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life

10. You are now 90 years old, sitting on a rocking chair outside your porch; you can feel the spring breeze gently brushing against your face. You are blissful and happy, and are pleased with the wonderful life you’ve been blessed with. Looking back at your life and all that you’ve achieved and acquired, all the relationships you’ve developed; what matters to you most? List them out.

11. What are your deepest values?

12. What were some challenges, difficulties and hardships you’ve overcome or are in the process of overcoming? How did you do it?

13. What causes do you strongly believe in? Connect with?

14. If you could get a message across to a large group of people. Who would those people be? What would your message be?

15. Given your talents, passions and values. How could you use these resources to serve, to help, to contribute? ( to people, beings, causes, organization, environment, planet, etc.)

We have a life purpose but that is not always our career......if you wish you can goodgle fdree natal charts and type in your info.....but that will leave you more confused..all the astro will tell you is ambiguous flattering traits........

Here is a good book you can get on amazon........The Purpose of your Life by Casrol Adriennie

There are no answers in tarot or astro.....Your life purpose unfolds by living int he now and allowing your heart to lead your way on your path.....

• Thank you. I was just curious if there were any gifted intuitive people out there who may could have seen something to give a little hope when it comes to these feelings. That's why I posted in the psychic forum. But I know that's kind of silly and naive. I do appreciate your help and advice. I may have to check out the book.

• I am go see my post offering htree readings. I am a medium and channel but my 8 years of expoerience knows better than to tell you what your purpose is...the only guide that wil show you any ideas are the lower level guides and they are only opportunities.

you actually need to work at this, apply your heart and mind