If you need help with Tarot meanings/Oracle reading

• Dear Tarot family/friends,

It's been too long since I've been on here and missed it quite a bit.2011 was a roller coaster, but I want to get back in touch with my intuition and help with readings.

I want to start doing some oracle readings and continue with interpretations on tarot that you may have.

I'd love to offer guidance and hopefully give a clearer message.

If you would like an oracle reading or just need help interpreting your own tarot reading, please feel free to post them here and I'd love to be of some help and will try to get back to everyone as soon as I can.

Love and light

xMermaidiax

• Thanks xMermaidiax ! My question is about a friend of mine who has flitted in and out of my life and whom I care about deeply? How does he see me and will we stay in touch? Or is it time for me to cut all ties?

Or else any one card reading would be welcome;)

Love and Light

• I would love an oracle reading please Mermaidia , on wether this will be a better year for me ?

Many thanks in advance Loap:)

• Hello and Good Morning xMermaidiax

Thank you so much for doing this, that is so awesome of you. I would like to know if this year will be the year that I have some fire hot romantic?

Thanks BLD

• Hi xMermaidiax, I'd like to know what 2012 will be like for my love life. Thanks a lot. 🙂

• Hi xMermaidiax,

I wanted to draw a card for the person I will meet and eventually marry and I drew the Lust Thoth card. This was a few days back. Could you help me interpret the meaning of this card in greater detail?

Thanks for your time,

Nims

• hi xMermaidiax, thanks for your wonderful post. I would like a reading regarding my love life this year. me and my current bf r doing pretty good. we enjoy each other so much, and things have been wonderful between us although we have only been dating for less than 1 month. hard to predict the future. the problem is i still love my ex and kinda want him back altho i know its a stupid idea.... i donno what i should do. any insight on my love life? thanks!!! btw, is there any chance for me to get engaged or married this year? im looking forward to hearing frm you. thanks

• Dear Suramya

I got a very powerful card in regards to your question.

It's a strong message of guidance and is telling you that deep down you know what to do.

Archangel Uriel is projecting this forward and telling you to go by your inner knowledge and to

act upon it without hesitation.It seems like you have known for awhile about what to do but have been stopped or hesitant, this card as I said has been very clear and is shedding light for you on this situation by expressing that you go with what your feeling.You have the answers and know what to do,ask Archangel Uriel in your mind to help you on your way if you need his assistance.

I hope this helps in some form x

xMermaidiax

• Dear LOAP,

My instant feeling was a very strong and resounding yes and when I drew the cards for you it reaffirmed it.

The first card I drew was 'Remember who you are'

By doing this, you are being true to yourself and to others, only attracting the positive and best out of life and this year for you.Archangel Michael brings this card forth reinforcing that you are a very beautiful individual blessed with creativity and power.You have no need to change, always remember that you are unique and always trust yourself and your heart.

The next card I drew was 'Prosperity' which is brought to light by Archangel Ariel portraying that this will definitely be a much more prosperous year in all regards.Your intuition has the ability and power to bring things into fruition and you can make them happen.

'Spiritual Understanding' was the last card I drew that summed up everything else for the year.

Archangel Raziel represents this strong messages and is making you aware of your psychic awareness and frequency.There will be a lot more truths that will be revealed on a more spiritual level that you will be able to comprehend and understand a lot stronger and much better than you could before.You are ready.

You will begin to feel a shift where you will feel less blockage and more spiritual connections.This year for you is going to be a very important and insightful one.There will be signs and guidance that you will pick up on and have a very strong awareness about.

All the best for 2012 =]

xMermaidiax

• BlackLadyDiver,

Aslong as I can be of some use or help, it makes me feel like I have more purpose 🙂

The card that was chosen is

'Prioritize'

Archangel Megatron has brought this to your attention with the message of putting your highest priorities first.By organizing these, you will invoke a passionate partner and also a more direct line in which to bring this person to you.There is a fire burning and it seems this partner will come along this year, as long as you have these priorities in check and state what you want and that you are ready to accept it.

I hope this helps

xMermaidiax

• Dear Moonalisa,

'All is well'

Archangel Jeremiel has a message that everything will happen as it is meant to with hidden blessings that you will come to understand in time.

All will be well and I see love being there for you and will come to you this year.Everything will be okay and it will all work out perfectly and the way it should.Things will make a lot more sense to you in regards to previous relationships or partners.

Archangel Heniel has brought forth the 'Sensitivity' card showing that your feelings right now are needing to be nurtured and honoured.Your emotions and receptiveness to others is very high right now and your picking up on a lot of different energies and feelings.

The partner that comes to you will also possess these qualities OR is someone that understands them well and can relate to you on this level.

Archangel Michael has finished the reading by projecting 'That you are safe'.

He is protecting you against energies that may interfere with your own and have a negative affect on your wellbeing.The partner that you have/come across will also have this protectiveness and care for you.

Love for this year seems to be looming, so once you feel yourself healed and learn to love and nurture these beautiful qualities within yourself...then this love will enter.

All the best for 2012

xMermaidiax

• xMaermaidiax, i would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for this beautiful message, so uplifting. 🙂 Have a beautiful day and lovely 2012! 🙂

• dear xMermaidiax

thank you so much for reading for me. i need to medidate on this and cut through the confusion.Maybe that is the lesson that the situation holds for me...painful but necessary I guess.

thanks again and angel blessings

Love and Light

• Dear Mermaida

Thankyou so much that was a fantastic reading , l have been contacting Raphael these past few weeks to help me with healing issues ,so i am so happy to have clarifiaction that he is around me .and Michael as well that is wonderful . I look forward to all the positive changes that are going to happen this year .

Thanks again

many blessings love and light Loap:)

• I thank you for this opportunity. I would like to know will I finally be able yo get "unstuck "any time soon and actually make some decisions.

• Hi xMermaidiax

Thank you for this wonderful offer.I would like to know about this friend of mine that do love dearly, if there is a chance of having a relationship with him in the future. He knows my feelings, but he is too stuck up in his business. Should i wait for him to respond or should i stop waiting and move on ?

• Hi xMermaidiax

I would love to have a reading about what I should do in regards to my feelings for someone. I don't know if I should wait for a perfect time to try to develop a relationship, or if its best move on? Thanks for offering a reading!

Blessings

• Morning Mermaidia and what a lovely generous offer of yours...

I'm in the beginnings of learning to read Tarot and have a query, ie if I'm doing a love/relationship reading I shall start off with a suitable card for him/her but further into the reading if there's a female/male card how does one know whether that card is relating to the querent or if it's an outside figure?

Hoping the above makes sense.

Also if you have the time, does 2012 look positive for me.

Thanks in anticipation.

Have a wonderful day and brilliant 2012

YB XX

• xMermaidiax,

Lovely offer and greatly appreciated !

I would like one oracle reading to advice me on the best way how to go on regard to relationships for this year ? So, whats the advice to follow in regards to building relationships to get the best option between meeting my needs and wants in love and living?

Best, B

• Thank you mermaidia,

My question is, does mike 7/1/66 miss me?