Watergirl, Flowsco...

• Could you please help me interpret a reading? I would be most grateful.

The question is: What can I do to restore communication with him? (the man I love and who loves me but has been shutting me out).

My reading seems to tell me to take action, to reach out to him. but I am not sure and I don't know what to make of The Tower.

Can you help?

Perhaps do a reading for me? Please let me know what info you need.

Love and Blessings

RadiantSun

• This post is deleted!

• Radiant Sun,

Please try not to pull cards yourself in this situation as you are too emotionally attached and your ego will run the show so to speak in the interpretation.

What I see in this spread is that this relationship issue you are experiencing is giving you the opportunity to delve deeper within yourself and to heal some long un-resolved issues with regard to self-love. Right now your attachment to this man is robbing you of your power and you are not seeing things clearly. You must release the past and surrender to where you are being led. Fighting to hold onto something that no longer serves you will only drain you of your energy and lead you further into despair. The first step is to find some peace by releasing the struggle.

Blessings,

Watergirl

• This post is deleted!

• It's hard to explain as when I look at a spread they somehow all meld together to tell me a story and I also get very strong clairsentience with it. However, I will give it a try...

The foundation is the 9 of Pents. This tells me this is about you being happy and feeling fulfilled all on your own - not looking to someone else to provide this for you. It is not only about the capacity to be alone, but being HAPPY this way. Right now, as the Sun, you are looking to this man to bring you this happiness and are also maybe not seeing things very clearly...remember that all of the cards have their "light" and "dark" sides and sometimes the Sun points to depression and clouded vision. This is the strong feeling I got with you. The situation is the Queen of Wands which is about you embracing your own personal power...right now you have given it away. The Higher Power position is about what is crowning you or hanging over you at the moment. The 3 of Pents often shows up in these situations to indicate that your spiritual blueprint is at play here - a life lesson is being learned and/or old karma is being resolved through your interaction with others. The 4 of Swords in your recent past is a reflection of the relationship parting of the ways and a lot of mental anguish over it. The Tower is crossing you, which means that this break-up is something you need to resolve. The Tower is also about tearing down false structures - things not built ona solid foundation. It also speaks to liberation. The 10 of Wands in your near future is about needing to give up the struggle as it has become burdensome for you. All the joy has been sucked out of you. This card also sometimes speaks to emotional maturation. The "Allies" card is really your current environment and the people around you. The Page of Cups in this case came through very strongly as your emotional state - very sensitive and emotional, possibly overly so - and longing for this romantic fantasy you have of this man to come true. It also points to your wanting to get back in touch with him and communicate in some way. The Page of Wands is your block - wanting to communicate with him and rekindle things as well as your resistance to letting go and looking to the future - to a new relationship. And as an inhibition it is about accepting the bad news you have received from him. Advice...6 of Swords. This really speaks for itself. Leaving a painful situation behind and crossing over to healing waters. Acceptance. The final outcome is about a parting of the ways as well as gaining emotional equilibrium. You are struggling with this - trying to keep the balls juggling and not wanting to let go.

With regard to why you were brought together a second time I believe it was to put some unresolved karma to rest. There was a lesson to be learned through this relationship that you had not resolved. It may seem like a cruel joke, but you need to trust that it happened for a reason and to allow the lesson and healing to take place so you can put it behind you and move on to the better things that are waiting for you on the other side of this.

Blessings,

Watergirl

• This post is deleted!

• My dear,

The bad news is what he said to you...that he is lost...angry...and cannot be with you. When someone says they cannot be with you, they are breaking up with you. I'm sorry if that sounds blunt, but you really are not looking at things clearly.

Healing is not always pleasurable. In fact, often it is painful and the harmony comes afterward. Ask anyone who has had surgery...it is the "healing" phase after the surgery that is the most painful. You need to allow yourself to surrender to the emotions here instead of struggling against them.

True love...unconditional love....does not come from a place of need. Right now you are in a state of need - "needing" a "harmonious resolution". You must have the strength to let him go and heal on his own and in his own way. Focus your energy on your own healing right now. What emotions has all of this stirred up in you and why? What emotional need do you feel this man would fill in your life? There is something deeper...those pages and the Sun card are suggesting your inner child is what needs healing.

I know it's difficult, believe me I know. But you have to release your grip and stop trying to control the situation. Just give it over to God and trust.

I am too tired right now to go into a deeper reading and give you insights on what lesson there is in all of this for you. Sometimes these old relationships come back simply because we have not released them energetically and it is holding us back from finding the true love that we seek. So the Universe sends this person back to give us a chance to resolve it and RELEASE it so we can move on. Other times, as I said, there is unresolved karma and they are sent back for the same reason - to resolve and release. You can continue to ask for readings, advice, opinions from others if you wish - Blue Moon will usually have great insight - but at some point you will need to accept that this is another way of trying to hang on or stay in control rather than allowing the release of emotions and the healing to begin. The love and warmth you seek must be found inside of yourself first.

Blessings,

Watergirl

• This post is deleted!