PAGING DANIBO PLEASE

• Hi Danibo

1. When will my sister Rachel (date of birth 10-28-48) contact or email me? If so when more or less.

2. Will her small resort be sold? If so when more or less.

Thank you and many blessings to you

• Calling Danibo a reading on the above please

• bump

• bump

• Bump

• Sorry 🙂 I just saw this! I won't be able to get to your questions until the weekend. I just started a new semester at university and I can't afford to be distracted right now. I will get to it this weekend

• Thanks Danibo will be waiting for your reply.

• bump

• bump

• bump

• Okay Magickal,

it's been a long weekend. I hope you understand that since I have returned to school, my priorities have shifted from tarot cards to studying! 🙂

1. When MIGHT you sister contact you? (timing is tough with tarot) - APRIL 2ND is the possible date for a contact between the two of you from the cards I have drawn.

2. Will her small resort be sold? - KING OF SWORDS. This guy is real logical, and always thinks things through before making decisions, as well as making the right decision financially. That being said, I think that there is a high possibility of her selling it IF it is a logical decision that will benefit her or her family financially, etc. Now let's see the possibility of when.

if so, when? - JANUARY (THIS MONTH) 31ST. That's what the cards say.

Wish you well,

Dani Bo ❤

• HI DANIBO

You are a doll thanks a million and many blessings to you and your loved ones!

• Hi Danibo

Forgot to mention that my horoscope says good news from afar on January 31. Maybe this is the good news. It seems like you are a good tarot reader. Are you psychic? If not I'm just curious.

I still think you are a good tarot reader no matter what. Also you have a nice picture. Its small but it looks very nice. Just out of curiosity what nationality are you?

You dont have to answer if you dont like to. I'm a filipina. I feel good about you somehow.

Good energy. I sort of have a six sense about people. Very strong. Hope someday I can ask you again for some questions. If not it is still Ok I understand. Schooling takes a lot of ones time. WISH YOU ALL THE BLESSINGS & SUCCESS IN LIFE!