Captain some advice much needed please

• Captain,,,,

Happy New year and all the best to you and yours....

Captain,I would really appreciate a reading or any vibes on me and my bf Ron,a virgo 19.09.1972 and me D.B 30.09.1969 we are together about a year now but i have seen the typical hot/cold virgo confusing behaviour and really want to know how he feels about me and if he is someone who would like to take the relationship to the next level.....and if he is someone who is trustworthy... He is also a single parent and single parents dating is sooo difficult... But I just want to know what is the forecast for this year re: love.....

regards

d.

x

• You and Ron - according to your astrological profiles, this relationship is more like a parent and child matchup than a relationship of equals. It is the worst possible combination for marriage or a longterm commitment. Yet this relationship can be highly enjoyable, one in which an unassuming attitude and natural behaviour figure prominently. It also fosters trust and understanding, allowing each of you to lower your guards significantly. Playfulness is a frequent attribute here - one especially appreciated by you Caribchic, because your intensity can make it hard for you to relax. Thus the relationship is likely to have a child-like aspect, an aura of innocence that is likely to melt the more hardened hearts that the two of you encounter on life's path - including your own. The biggest problem for the two of you is your own naiveté, which may leave you vulnerable to victimization.

A love affair here is often preoccupied with the pursuit of fun, in private and in public. Carefree and social to the extreme, you two are ill prepared for serious problems when they do arise; barring catastrophe however you are likely to proceed undeterred. But the relationship is less well-suited to marriage, where the lack of insight on your partner's part, combined with your tendency to worry, can create a perilous situation.

Your partner has problems with commitment. He gets spooked at the thought of being trapped or pigeonholed. But he does have a deep need to belong, to be connected, to nurture and be nurtured. He is looking for a place where he can feel safe, adored, secure enough to be himself, somewhere he feels he really belongs. In essence, he is looking more for a mother than a wife. He must accept his need for love so he doesn't keep running away from it.

You yourself Caribchic can be the same with your issues about being committed and running away. But what you really want is to be right all the time and to have a perfectly ordered life. Maybe you and your partner need to talk, to find the middle ground for your relationship, somewhere you can meet on equal terms to form a freedom-filled but loving matchup that suits both of you.

2012 for you is all about nurturing: This year's vibration is one of protection and benevolence. Home and family are highlighted. It is a time to counsel, console, guide, and give assistance to family members and friends. Some sacrifice will be asked of you in this area. The focus this year is on relationships. You are likely to find your relationship with those near and dear to you growing ever closer and stronger this year, while any relationship that is no longer of mutual benefit will come under the microscope and may actually terminate. Yet 2012 is a very auspicious year to begin a marriage. It is a time when you may be concerned with taking care of your home, perhaps decorating, buying furniture, or even finding a new home. It is also worthwhile in 2012 to personalize your environment with family photographs, fresh flowers, or treasured objects and artifacts. Consider taking courses that focus on your own well being and balance. If you have ever wanted to paint, sing, act, or play a musical instrument for pleasure, this is also favoured this year. You may find yourself "spread thin" this year, as you will be needed in many areas. 2012 should be free of major occupational and financial problems.

• awwww thanks Captain for your wonderful input and encouraging kind words:) I think i just might take up watercolour painting..... well about marriage I will have to update u on that because it appears Prince charming is stuck in traffic as they say.... so Ron and I are not heading down the altar ... then?

• I don't think it would suit either of you.

• Captain,

is there any 2nd marriage in the future..... its been 8 years since ive been divorced and am a single mum.... ?????

• Caribchic, I feel you have a subconscious fear of being married again in case the past repeats itself. If you can work through that fear, you will attract a man who wants to marry you. But at the moment you are sending out repelling vibes to anyone who wants a commitment.

• That is sooo true 😞