The tower as advice?

• Just today, I was doing a relationship reading, and pulled the Tower as advice for a relationship. How would you interpret this?

• That something unexpexcted is about to happen in your relationship .it depends was this the only card that you pulled?

• No, I did a full relationship reading, with like 5 cards

1. Root of the issue - Rx Two of Cups

2. Conditions at present - The Sun

3. The Unexpected - Rx Ace of Cups

4. Advice - The Tower

5. Outcome - Temperance.

• does Rx mean reversed? if so and i am going with my gut here please give me feed back good or bad im still learning .

with the 2 of cups reversed i feel that you have either just gotten back together after a seperation or you are seperated in some way from each other at the moment

The sun in the present position gives me a sense of peace and happiness within yourself as you are radiationg this positive energy on all those who come into contact with you , I feel this is in regard to yourself and not your partner . If you are seperated i feel its done you the world of good to be in your own space for a while .

Ok with the Ace of Cups in the revesered position i feel that there is a lack of commitment going on here, i feel there are alot of unfulfiled promises being made , im sorry be prepared as i feel something you really wanted to happen is not going to , i feel you will be let down in some way and with the tower in the advice position i would say be prepared expect the unexpected as the tower brings upheaval in its wake . Im sorry i keep getting this feeling of an on again off agian relationship

I feel with temperance in the outcome after the tower will bring much needed balance into your life you will be feeling more settled and know what it is you really want from a relationship . this is the card of patience take your time dont make any rash decisions.

All will work out for the best .

I hope you could make sense of this as i said i went my gut feelings .

Love and light Loap:)

• Hi there Livingonaprayer. Thank you so much for your reading, it was really insightful. However, this person and I are just friends, I just was curious what was going on with them recently as I haven't heard much from them. And lately, I've been thinking about confessing how I feel about them.

• Hi there Livingonaprayer. Thank you so much for your reading, it was really insightful. However, this person and I are just friends, I just was curious what was going on with them recently as I haven't heard much from them. And lately, I've been thinking about confessing how I feel about them.

• Thanks IME,

Sorry i was so far off the mark , maybe you could start another thread for a reading as there are more experienced readers on here than me that could help you . Thanks for letting me try .

Love and light Loap:)

• Oh no, not at all! 🙂 Your reading was very helpful. I just should have been more specific!

• Thanks IME