Would like a Reading. Exchange too.

• Thank you ninii.

Do you think it has to do with our surroundings? As in the people around us, and even the Universe does not let us forget what we don't have?

We are young, but we still get hit by life's (confusing) lessons. There is no discrimination when it comes to life's lesson.

Ninii to me it sounds like you may need a purpose.

I got the Manifestation card when I asked about you and it says that you may have been wanting to change or transform yourself. What is it that you have always wanted to pursue? The Angels are listening and willing to help you along your way of renewal and change. They only need for you to believe not only yourself but in their love for you; to keep moving forward for your own good.

School may not be the most important thing. Some of us get it, some of us don't. It all depends on what we do in life and how we go about doing it.

Take care and I hope you get that all you wish for in life.

• Sure, it has to do with our surroundings, the environment in general. I grew up in a very strict family, so obviously meeting people has never been encouraged. The Universe... not so sure! The way I see it is the more I want something, lesser chance I have to get it. It applies to every area in my life : love, friendship, school, job,...

Is it a lesson? And what are we supposed to learn? It's just unfair, especially when you see mean people get everything they want.

Thank you for the reading, EIAI! I was not expecting that! I really appreciate your gesture.

What you say makes sense. My English skills are very limited. I usually love to write details, but now I feel that I have to restrict myself... But I'll try be clear!

Sure, I really want to change in a good way (I expressed the same thing in the topic I created). Every psychic, medium and tarot reader I've met have mentioned the term "transformation". I guess I'm changing, but it seems to be a never-ending process.

"What is it that you have always wanted to pursue?" : I was studying in one of the best universities worldwide in the health medical field (occupational therapy), and somehow, I failed an exam. I was forced to leave everything. I'm now studying in something that does not interest me (psycholinguistics). I want to fix my life, but I just can't.

"They only need for you to believe not only yourself but in their love for you; to keep moving forward for your own good" : A medium I met in October told me the exact same thing. He gave me some breathing techniques and a positive "prayer" ... I've tried every advice he gave me, but it has never worked. I'm losing hope! I want to believe in angels, but so far, I feel I've been alone all along.

"School may not be the most important thing. Some of us get it, some of us don't. It all depends on what we do in life and how we go about doing it." : I don't imagine myself dropping out education. I used to be a very good student. I don't unverstand what happened, why and how I suddenly lost all my abilities.

Thank you, EIAI! I also wish you to get everything you've ever dreamed of!

• I honestly think that is their sign to you, Ninii.

What you wanted to do and what you're doing are not the path that you should be taking. Maybe it's not what you want to hear, but these things take time. Sometimes more than two years to find out that something new is awakening.

Divine Timing: I pulled this card for you and it says that now you're at the right place, at the right time. I think it's your despair that's creating a sort of drowning effect on your view of things. I believe in you, Ninii, and so do your Angles

From these lessons, I think they are the tests that give us strength. Though tiring, and crushing, I think we need them. I myself have tried giving up many times, but the Universe has never allowed me to leave for some reason. I still don't know what my lesson is, but at least now I know that there's something I have to work for in life

As for school, I feel like I can't give much input than I already have. I myself have always disliked school since the day I started back in kindergarten. One of my instructors gave me advice once, that I should pick something I'm good at or something easy and finish that. That way I wouldn't be at risk of failing and that if I still felt like studying for my original major, I could always come back and try again.

As for my own environment, I come from a traditional, yet very out-of-date family when it comes to man and woman interactions. Most girls by my age have had a few boyfriends and usually a few kids or a husband. In my family, I'm the odd ball because I have never dated or showed outright care for the opposite sex. My parents show a bit disappointment ( I say so because I overheard my mother talking about me and her wish that I would finally find a man to be with).

For myself, I feel as if I am not in such an outmoded way of thinking when it comes to being in a relationship. I don't want to be with a person just because I think they're good looking or the best I can get (the latter being the reason how most women in my family get with someone in the first place). I love to talk, to have deep conversations about my likes and dislikes without being judged. I have not had many friends in my lifetime because I can't stand idle chat or superficial banter.

If I can't find a solid person that I can call a friend then what chance do I have finding a lover?

That was really my reason for posting this thread. I had a few men come my way, but each and every one disappointed with their weak skills of communicating with me.

We will get through this Ninii! I know it's hard and the world spins without stopping, but some how, some day, we'll finally be able to lay down and laugh at all that has happened.

If you ever feel like talking things out, I'm just a post away!

I fully support you, so take care.

• What I’m doing right now is not for me. I’m not passionate about I’m learning and I don’t see any use of my courses. However, I’m sure that I have all the skills to be a very good occupational therapist. That was a very careful choice. And I just failed an exam. The minimal grade to pass that exam was 60% and I got 57.5%. I guess I’m just not a lucky person. And less than 2 years, I would had have my diploma… : ‘(

So the “Divine Timing” card says that I’m at the right place and moment. It is not exactly what I feel! But does it mean that I have some opportunities? That I could make solid choices for my future? I will meet with a counsellor next week because I’m not sure of my available options. I really want to meet with one of the teacher I had in the other university. She is the co-chair of the program, and I really love everything about her. She was the only person in the whole faculty who really made some efforts to understand me. The last time I met her was in October. She asked me to keep her in touch, but I’ve not “evolved” since October. I’m still under the same emotional distress. I want to write her an email, but I don’t how she’ll react. But I know she’ll be able to give good advices for my future.

I’m stuck or I feel stuck at least. I just see walls everywhere. Each time I think I opened a door, other problems end up coming. I’m tired of trying, I’ve put so much energy on everything, it just terribly frustrating when things go in the wrong direction. I think I have some anxiety issues. I tried to discuss about it with a doctor, but he did’nt take it seriously… When I have to do something important, I just lose control. I can’t think properly in these key moments.

The way we live our love lives depends a lot on the familial environment. My family is not really traditional. I think my mother has a problem with se*e. She didn’t have an easy childhood, which explains why she is so much insecure. Her insecurity makes her very protective… But I think I'm old enough to make my own decisions in this area. Love and being with someone who feels the same is probably really rewarding.

I like being alone, so my lifestyle is not helping me meet interesting people. I usually get along with people, but only in a superficial way. As soon as I get closer to people (even for friendship), they start to move away from me.

I hope things will positively change for both of us soon. I think we truly deserve real happiness.

Thank you so much for your support! 🙂

• "And less than 2 years, I would had have my diploma… : ‘(" That sentence does not make any sense!

I wanted to say that in less than 2 years, I would have had my master in OT.

(hope it's better... and i'm so sorry for all my little mistakes!)

• I understand, so no need to worry or apologize. My first language is Spanish, so sometimes I don't translate things right myself.

I did a reading for you just now. I asked about your school situation and what you should do. Here are the results:

Card One Represents the Past:

Isolation

With your worries on the front of your mind perhaps you didn't allow for much of anything else. You became reclusive, silent perhaps afraid. Where there problems before you took the test? Something that didn't allow you enough to prepare?

Card Two Represent the Present and the current state of things: Disseminating Moon in Earth

Responsibility

Though you may have lost with what you had as a goal in academics, you have gained in other areas. It may pertain to something at work, career or at home.

Card Three Represents the Future: Full Moon in Air

Solution

This card is very positive towards you and your desire to keep studying. In the long run you will finally find the solution to problem and be able to complete everything with success.

Card Four is the Past:

Two Paths

A choice had to be made. One that was sure to affect your future. More conflict was added.

Card Five is the Present:

Confession

Is the person you're supposed to see, the only person you haven't told about your problems? You must tell them even if you think it might disappoint them you need to get this problem out of the way.

Card Six is the Future:

Pitcher

Whatever it is you decide to do it will be because of your need or want to help people. This card shows that you have the tools and the talent to both empathize and pick up on what people are going through. A natural healer I would say.

Card Seven is the Advice from the Goddess:

Venus

Here Venus is showing that you will end up doing what it is that you love. Your passion will be your future. It is great, but even though you may get what you want, the path will not be clear and there will be a lot more than bumps in the road. Still, if what you love is what you'll end up doing as your profession, than you have her blessing.

I must apologize myself Ninii. I see that I have been giving you conflicting opinions. On the one hand I want you to be happy and as I see you're not happy with your current state, I want you to run away. On the other hand, I've been giving you what the cards would like to tell you which is to keep going and if you really want to studying for your previous major than do it.

It was my mistake and I was giving you bad personal advice.

I think once you have the appropriate conversation with the right person, you advisor that you mentioned, that veil might lift (albeit slowly.

• Thank you for the reading! I really appreciate the fact that you take so much of your time for helping others. I'll try to comment every card.

1. Past (Isolation): I've always been afraid of failing and it came even more true when I started university. Before I took the test, there was a lot of movement in my life. I was living with my brother, and he had to definitely leave the country for a job opportunity. So I was trying to find a new place, and I was preparing for the exam at the same time.

2. Present/current state of things (Moon in Earth- Responsability): Honestly, I lost much more than I win. I have a part time job in a hospital that is not rewarding (a job that would have been a great experience if I didn't fail even if it's not directly related to OT). Socially, I lost several acquaintances. My love life is non-existent. I'm emotionnally and physically exhausted. Financially, I have to start over everything; education is expensive and I have to pay my too expensive rent. Nothing positive has happened to me since I was forced to leave the program. Every aspect if my life is a disaster,

3. Future (Full Air in Moon - Solution) : I hope that the solution will be found rapidly - I've been waiting for opportunities. I'm not lucky... Luck is really what's missing.

4. Past (Two Paths): Yes, I had to make a choice. At the time, I could have stayed at my mother's place, but I decided to leave. My family didn't fully support my decision. So I started to feel alone,and ultimately, I regretted my choice. I was accepted in every university, but I decided that I wanted to go at one place specifically... It has probably been my biggest mistake.

5. Present (Confession) : The person I'd like to meet -the co-chair of the program - knows everything about my situation. I didn't share everything with my family however. I know how deceitful they will be. I'm also aware that they will point my decisions, and how things would have been better if I stayed home.

6. Future (Pitcher): A natural healer? It sounds very vague to me. But I would define it as any health professional who does not treat 'pharmaceutically' patients. I have to look at the possibilities, but with my GPA, which decreased since I've been in OT -especially with the failing course- I don't think I could start something...

7. Advice from the Goddess (Venus): Is Venus saying that my profession will be what I want? OR it is saying that I should follow my passions? Because honestly, I don't feel passionate about anything. Sure, I want to be an OT and I know that I'd be a great health professional, but it isn't what I would call a passion. And I don't think I'd be able to get what I want. The faculty made it clear that they won't take me back. The co-chair suggested that I should finish another degree to get a chance to be readmitted in the master degree. That place would not be garanteed however, but I can no longer take such financially risks. So I'm really, really stuck.

You don't have to apologize!! 🙂 I like discussing my issues with others because it gives me other ways to see them. The cards are telling me to keep doing what I want, to continue to pursue my 'goals'? It is really what I personally want, but I can't do much more right now...

I should write an email to the co-chair. She wasn't my advisor. I wanted my advisor to help me, but she was even more lost than I was.

Thank you so much for all your support, EIAI. It does help me. You can't even imagine how I appreciate!

• Ninii,

Venus is the Goddess of Love, no doubt about it. So I'm thinking she's telling you to pursue your love, passion for what you desire to work in. What was your original intent for going to college for? Was it simply to leave your home?

I did a reading once more for you. This time as you have told me more about your own life, I get that you have been sheltered, protected from the outside world from your family. You were new to the world, and although things seemed bad in your past life, now they are worse. I say this because it seems that you are getting hit by life at a rapid pace. Why? Because I think you're moving too fast. Your world is shifting and changing that you haven't got a chance to balance yourself. This is the Balance card that I got. You tried changing your life in what seems like a day.

You have a gift for healing, and I don't doubt it. The Nature card presents itself as you once again. Here I think it shows you still detached. Maybe you don't have a passion, but perhaps it's because once again you decided rapidly on what you were going to do. This card actually acknowledges nursing, or in another healing profession for you to follow. They even suggest that you try how you do with animals (veterinary or the like) and plants. Plants especially they advise you to be with more.

Finally, they tell you that you are not alone. No matter how alone you feel, how bad life seems, they are there for you. If you're judging yourself, and you feel you're being judged by others, your angels aren't. They are there listening and I think they are trying to tell you more than ever to listen to them. Tell them, talk to them. If you feel it's silly sitting alone and asking questions at the sky, don't. This is a time to finally find a balance in your life.

We're all rooting for you Ninii.

• "What was your original intent for going to college for? Was it simply to leave your home?"

University was just the next step. It wasn't like I wanted to do something else than being at school. I was accepted in a very prestigious university, so I thought I could take that chance (or risk).

That's true: things were moving too fast. But it's not like I've been moving at all ; I'm now starting over. I lost time and money and energy... everything.

"You have a gift for healing, and I don't doubt it. The Nature card presents itself as you once again. Here I think it shows you still detached. Maybe you don't have a passion, but perhaps it's because once again you decided rapidly on what you were going to do. This card actually acknowledges nursing, or in another healing profession for you to follow. They even suggest that you try how you do with animals (veterinary or the like) and plants. Plants especially they advise you to be with more."

Somehow I always knew that I'd be good at working with people, and the medical field seems perfect for that. But it's very difficult to be admitted in the med faculty (nutrition, physical/occupational/speech therapy, pharmacy, dentistry, ect). That's the problem. Now that I've been kicked out, I can't go back to where I was to choose something that is health related. My only chance to return in my program is to get the permission to do a remedial work or supplemental exam, which is almost completely impossible. I wrote a message to the co-chair few days ago, and I've not received an answer yet... 😢

I'm thinking about applying on law school because it requires a lower GPA. It's completely opposite to healing (even opposite to my personality), but I won't continue studying on something that is pointless... I've been spending too much time and money, I need to be pragmatic. Other options would be to apply on education... 😕

Angels are trying to tell me something? I don't know what to think about that. I met a medium who was communicating with my spiritual guide few months ago, and he said that I wasn't listening to my intuition and that I wasn't paying any attention to flashbacks. The medium gave me many exercices to do (breathing techniques, prayer, meditation technique)... I stopped doing all those things because I didn't see any difference. Actually, I feel that things were getting worse! My spiritual guide told me as a message that I will be able to do a supplemental exam if I re-contact the counselor I was meeting in that university. That man has the solution (it wasn't really clear). I called him as soon as I could but I learnt that he can't see me because I'm no longer studying in that university. 😞

Another medium told me that a woman (and I think that he was refering to my co-chair) will help me. I wrote her a message and no answer... 😞

Nothing is working the way it should. What will be your advice, EIAI?

• I think... we've all been telling you the same.

You know what I figured just now? That there is more than one way to help, to heal, people.

Psychologist, therapist, even entering in the political sphere can enable you to help people.

Ninii, pick up what you have right now. I know you haven't lost everything. You only think,feel you have.

You've even told me " We're young" as encouragement. Now I can only give you the same: We're young, YOU'RE YOUNG; this isn't the last of anything. If you truly want it than don't let this bethe ending to this chapter.

Later in life you can come back to it should you still feel the need.

• "You know what I figured just now? That there is more than one way to help, to heal, people.

Psychologist, therapist, even entering in the political sphere can enable you to help people."

Psychology would interest me, but in order to practice as a clinical psychologist, a phD is required. Places are very limited so I would need to get an incredibly high GPA. Politics isn't something that appeals to me... Maybe I have to accept that I will never feel fulfilled professionally.

"Ninii, pick up what you have right now. I know you haven't lost everything. You only think,feel you have."

I have to wait for answers, and then I'll be able to make a decision. (if I get accepted)

"You've even told me " We're young" as encouragement. Now I can only give you the same: We're young, YOU'RE YOUNG; this isn't the last of anything. If you truly want it than don't let this bethe ending to this chapter"

We have our entire life to find love. Education, having a degree... Yes, we can go back at school at any time, but learning and school commitment get harder as we get older , There're so many unexpected events that can happen during a lifetime such as birth, depression, money issues, ...

If I forget about OT, I can't keep that hope that I will be able to comeback in few years. Realistically chances that it would happen are very, very tiny. I'd like to discuss with my co-chair, since she doesn't have a typical professional path, but I think she just doesn't want to see me!

Thank you so much, EIAI. You're truly helping me. You're open to dialogue, and that's really helping me since it gives me a different perspective. 🙂

• Oh, Ninii, I just want to help you with what you're going through. I feel like I can only understand, and sympathize with you because we are of the same age, but not be of much help because we're going through some of the same things.

Still, you can talk to me about anything. I am here for you.

If you want to contact me outside of this forum, you are more than welcomed to.

eaetarot@hotmail.com

I want you to be happy more than anything, and I will pray to my Angel, your Angels, and Michael to help you now more than ever.

• Thank you for your beautiful words!

The co-chair of the program answered me back earlier today! She would be willing to meet for an hour in two weeks. I'm glad she's taking some her time to help me. But on the other hand, I'm not sure of what I could ask her. I have to come with a plan ... : /

I sent you an email. Did you read it?

• I sent you the email.

Ninii, that is great news!

Ask her everything you possibly can. You have time, so write them down so you will not forget. Everything we talked about regarding school is important. The fears you have been having are good questions now.

You have a week or two to prepare!