Danibo Help I need a reading please?

• Hi DaniBo,

I have seen your readings and would love it if you would read for me. My boyfriend and I have been seeing for about 2 yrs and He has asked me to marry him I said yes.We love each other deeply but he has talked to his last ex wife some how I don't know how. I know this from a psychic but was not given any of that info.

She evidently is "in trouble" and wants his help, they haven't been married for 9-10 yrs so does he still love her , is he going to break up with me does he still love me? She cheated on him while they were married and she got pregnant I can't imagine why he would even speak to her unless there is ALOT more going on. Please help I don't want to be with him if he just wants to see how that will work out while also with me. I know she is aquarius, he's a taurus and I'm a capricorn And are we going to get married? I just don't want to be lied to.

Also, there is a female neighbor that he was "seeing" for about 4 yrs when he asked me out. Is she still coming over late at night for sex?

Gosh, when I read this it makes me wonder.....I think/thought this man was my soulmate is he?

Should I stay with him and if so will it EVER end with "HER"?

• DanBo, forgot to tell you the female neighbor lady is an aries.

• Hello earthgirl16, 🙂

To begin with, I'm sensing you have some trust issues with your finance. I don't want to get off on a bad start, but I'm worried about you because you are so in love with this man and yet you don't seem to trust him with this neighbor or with his ex-wife. I think you should talk to him about this, because you can't get married to a guy who you aren't sure you trust completely.

1. Does he still love his ex wifer? - DEATH

Death is symbolic of the ending of a major phase or aspect of your life that may bring about the beginning of something far more valuable and important. You must close one door in order to open another. You need to put the past behind you and part ways, ready to embrace new opportunities and possibilities. It may be difficult to let go of the past at times but you will soon see how important it is so that you can bring renewal and transformation into your life. If you resist these necessary endings, you may experience pain, both emotionally and physically but if you exercise your creative imagination and visualise a new possibility, you allow more constructive patterns to emerge. This being said, I don't think he loves her anymore. he has moved on, closed the door, and found something else. He has made change, and he's done with her. No worries here.

2. Are you going to get married to him? - FOUR OF PENTACLES REVERSED

In relationship reading, the Four of Pentacles reversed suggests that you have spent your time recently focused on career-building and material acquisitions, rather than your relationships. This approach to life has been quite successful financially but is very limiting when it comes to connecting authentically with others. You have created a prison for your time and your energy by building up this solid wall of work and financial responsibilities, and will need to release and escape from this to some extent if you want to focus on more personal issues. The important thing to realise is that success in your career is beneficial but only to a point. You may need to examine your life and determine what you can give up, particularly in terms of effort and time put towards work and other similar activities, so that you can have more energy available for developing personal relationships. This being said, yes, you will marry him, but you both have to start making your relationship the top priorities in your life.

3. Is this neighbor still a part of your finance's life? - TEN OF WANDS REVERSED

Upright, the Ten of Wands reflects that you have taken on a heavy burden. Reversed, the Ten of Wands indicates that you are unnecessarily holding on to this burden when you do not need to. If you are feeling weighed down by your present circumstances, look at different ways you can lighten the load. Can you delegate certain tasks and responsibilities? Are you worrying about matters that do not concern you or cannot be changed? Do not become a martyr and take on more than you can realistically handle. With this being said, this your fiancee or this neighbor things it takes too much time to actually have a conversation with the other person or it's just too much work that has to be done for the both of them to meet up, so this is a no. They don't really interact in the way you might think.

4. Should you stay with him? - NINE OF PENTACLES REVERSED

In its reversed position, the Nine of Pentacles suggests that you may be suffering from financial setbacks or you have experienced a loss due to unwise decisions or foolish actions. Your foundations may be about to give way. If they do, learn from your mistakes and build a more solid and secure foundation next time. There are a lot of pentacles involved in your reading here, so I'm seeing that if you stay with him it might be a little tough financially. So you might have to adjust a little here. But other than that, I don't see any other problem with staying with him. You love him, that's all you need.

5. Does he love you? - THE LOVERS

Of course this man loves you! The Lovers represent perfection, harmony and mutual attractiveness. Their trust in one another gives them strength and confidence to overcome the obstacles in life. The bond that the two lovers has created is incredibly strong and is often reflective of a marriage, soul mate connection or very intimate and close relationship. The Lovers can also indicate a very strong sexual connection that goes beyond instant gratification and lust to suggest a very deep desire and passion that exists between two beings. The physical attraction is strong and so too is the desire to be intimate with one another. With a card like the lovers, it's hard to say that he didn't love you.

any other questions? 🙂

love,

dani bo

• DaniBo,

You are so awesome and I can't thank you enough! I have had trust issues because these ex's don't ever seem to go away! The girlfriend would come knock on his door at midnight wanting sex or the ex would want to keep a friend relationship going even though she had already remarried!

I saw all this as trouble in our relationship.I don't see the "need" for ex's to stay friends unless there are children involved and there are none.

He has always let me know that he can't stand these women so why do they come back? Is he not telling them it's over or what?

Sometimes months go by before they reappear.

For some reason I feel like he sent his ex money because today is my b-day and we were going out now he's broke.

Thank you

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR EARTHGIRL6 😄 I HOPE THAT YOU ARE HAVING A BLAST TODAY ❤

Okay, let's get these questions answered so you don't have to think about them anymore!

1. Why do these women keep coming back? - THE EMPEROR

The Emperor is the father figure of the Tarot deck. He is the ‘provider’ and protects and defends his loved ones. He has established a solid family line and is often seen as the patriarch of a wide network of family members. He offers guidance, advice and wisdom to others and in doing so, demonstrates authority and grounding. His wisdom is obtained through worldly, life experience. He has ‘been there, done that’, and has the battle armour to prove it. He takes what he has learned, and passes it on to the next generation, so someday they can be as wise and powerful as he is. He brings security and comfort to those around him. The Emperor is also representative of structure and stability. He is able to create order out of chaos by carefully categorising his thoughts and mapping out what needs to be done to solve the problem. He is a systematic and strategic thinker and is highly organised and coordinated in his approach. He sticks to a plan and ensures he sees it out until the end. With this being said, i think these women keep coming back because he is a reliable, authoritative man, who they can trust and feel like they would never be turned away from him because he has a big heart. Is this true? They may see your fiancee as someone they can come to when they have problems, and that's why they can't stop coming: because they know he'll always try his best to help them!

2. Did he send his EX money? - NINE OF PENTACLES

The Nine of Pentacles shows a mature woman walking in the midst of a vineyard. The vines are heavy with grapes and golden coins representing the fruitful accomplishment of all her desires. A falcon sits calmly on her left hand, symbolising her own intellectual and spiritual self-control. Far in the background is a large house, presumably belonging to the woman herself. There is a general sense of peace, satisfaction, and the fulfilment of a creative venture or personal investment in the image of the Nine of Pentacles that offers a more permanent, lasting achievement as the result of one’s own efforts. With this being said, i think YES, he did send her money. Pentacles are indeed form of money, and I think his EX is now this woman basking in her riches. She feels fortunate, but I think she is a bit greedy because she knows he won't not give her money because he feels bad for her.

Is he still taking you out? he better! This woman doesn't deserve his money anymore!

• DaniBo

How much money did he send I wonder? Should I not be mad? This is NOT fair!!!

Earthgirl6

• How much money did he send? - JUSTICE

I don't think he sent her that much money. This card is all about balance and doing the right thing. I don't think he sent enough money that it would be unfair towards you or him, but he send just enough for her to get by. I wouldn't worry about this. Justice isn't a card that suggests he sent more than the bare minimum.

It's all good. Just let it go 🙂 It's your birthday! haha 😉

• You know I can not stand to be lied to. I just tried to talk to him and he denies it-completely!

Says he hasn't talked to her or sent any money-why? As far as I'm concerned he has cheated!

She is living with an FBI agent and doesn't work. I am a single Mom who is working. She meets men or marries them then is not happy after a few months and leaves, is she going to always come to him to bail her out? How many more times will this happen?

When is it going to STOP?

Why do I have to take this ? I am so hurt.....DaniBo please tell me something for me to hang on with him. Thank you so much for listening to my ranting but I'm tired of being walked over all the time by men!

• awww I'm so sorry you feel this way. This woman must really be reaching havoc on your relationship! I want you to be happy on your birthday! 🙂

okay let's see.....

Why has he lied to you? - FOUR OF WANDS

He lied because he didn't want to make you upset. He dislikes conflicts and arguments very much, and he wanted to keep your relationship happy, as we see here in the four of wands picture. He knew it would hurt you, but he has a hard time saying no to this woman when she begs for his help. He couldn't stand the thought of making you mad.

Is she always going to come to him for help? - QUEEN OF PENTACLES

the queen is a very materialistic person who loves having money, so I'm guessing that she will, because she has no money and knows that he will always give it to her because of his sweet and good coincidence to take care of others. Is there anything you can do to talk to him and tell him to stop, or tell her to go away? there has to be a solution to this madness!

When is it going to stop? - ACE OF PENTACLES

another pentacle, more money. it won't stop until this woman is put in her place! you must think of a plan to stop her from taking away your fiancees money!

• Is there any way that this could not have happened yet?

He is so angry with me and I want to be very sure about this.....I have told him that if it happens again that it's over! Not sure that worked though...UGH!!!

I am sick of this!!!

The psychic told me if I push this that he will go to her.

I don't want to look over my shoulder any more.

I don't know what else to do. He swears he hasn't done any of this-talk to her or sent money!

• Earthgirl6,

I think you should breath a little 🙂 Don't risk losing a man who's SO in love with you, over some EX wife that's still haunting him. It's not worth it. She doesn't deserve him. She already had a chance with him, and she ruined it. And he loves YOU, so focus on this relationship. It would be horrible for him to lose you too when he cares for you in such a deep way. He will turn away if you keep bothering him about it. Just drop it. It's his money, so if he feels guilty, let him do what he needs to get it off his chest.

the ace of wands reversed doesn't show very clearly if he already sent the money, but it's been on his mind. He's trying to make a good decision here, so let him figure it out.

Go get a mani pedi today and let him wallow in his thoughts. I'm sure when you return he'll drop it as well. Just breath a little. the ace of wands says that if he does send the money it'll be quick, but he hasn't decided yet.

• Thank you but where I live it's evening already and it's over!

By the way can you tell me what time I was born? My mother doesn't remember but in the night time.

• DaniBo,

You know he doesn't make much money and he isn't good with money either...so I'm thinking he won't be too rational about it. I can't understand what there is to think about you know?

When he talks to me about her, it's awful what he says, horrible stuff. But he's probably just saying that so I'll believe him.

Do you think he will do the "RIGHT" thing and tell her to stop all contact and never ever call again?

I don't think I understood about the female neighbor though. More info please....are they still talking?

• Earthgirl6,

eeekkkk I'm not very good with giving times like that. Maybe you can ask someone else? I'm sorry! I really suck at those and I don't want to give you a wrong time. That would be awful of me. However, your birth certificate should say the time. I know mines does! Go check that out.

Will he do the right thing and tell her to stop? - KNIGHT OF SWORDS REVERSED

The Knight of Wands reversed indicates delays and frustration, getting nowhere, and feeling anger at obstacles and at being denied what you want to have. This card, in the reversed position, represents a loss of personal power or the negative use of power. It can indicate that you are trying to camouflage or compensate for your inability to control this situation. Accompanying emotions may involve a loss of self-esteem and pessimism. From this, it's hard to tell what he will do. This situation has caused him so much anger that he will probably get fed up sooner than later and tell her to go away, but it's not set in stone yet. He hasn't made up his mind for sure for sure.

Are the neighbor and him still talking? - THREE OF SWORDS.

The Three of Swords represents rejection, sadness, loneliness, heartbreak, betrayal, separation and grief. Such events feel so painful because they are unexpected. However, the Three of Swords often serves as a warning sign to show when one or more of these are possible. By preparing for this difficult event, the emotional blow can be minimised or even prevented entirely. This being said, he has definitely stopped talking to this neighbor. It's over forever. Completely done.

• DaniBo,

Thank you for all your help. I really do not understand this incredible hold she has over him...I keep trying to figure this all out and I don't see how we could get married and have a good marriage if she's gonna "be" in the picture when she see's fit to want something from him.

How come they just already gotten together as a couple?

As it is right now-should we stay together?

What's keeping him from making up his mind?

I feel like he's torn between all three of us-is he?

The three of swords, is that her or his feelings?

He is very close to his Mom-and she has openly told him that he should not be friends with

the ex's, should I speak to her?

Thanks a million!

Earthgirl

• Hey there 🙂 sorry for the delay. I'm going back to university tomorrow and everything is kind of crazy right now. Thanks for being patient with me 🙂

As it is right now-should we stay together? – PAGE OF CUPS

Of course you should! the page of cups shows some deep feelings of love, affection, and devotion. It is clear that between the two of you, there is a great deal of love! This card only shows you that you should not split up, because doing so would really mess everything up. Please, hang in there. The page of cups is showing you not to throw all the love away.

What's keeping him from making up his mind? – THE WORLD REVERSED

The world reversed is a sign that your fiancee is having problems right now. he thinks that everyone is against him, that no one trusts him, and that bad luck is on his side. He doesn't feel like the universe is giving him any good signs right now. Whatever he needs to make a decision on is not his top priority. He doesn't want his decision to be influenced by all the bad vibes that are swarming around him at the moment.

I feel like he's torn between all three of us-is he? – QUEEN OF CUPS

Well, it's obvious here that he has chosen the queen to his heart, the queen that resembles the queen of cups. She's a very emotional person, but very compassionate and understanding, and is very in love with love! Maybe you should look up the personality traits of this queen, because i'm betting that it's you!

The three of swords, is that her or his feelings? – well, I drew the card considering both of them, so it must be a mutual feeling they both share. If not, I probably would have pulled a card that had two separate people in the picture, or had another meaning that wasn’t as straight forward.

He is very close to his Mom-and she has openly told him that he should not be friends with
    the ex's, should I speak to her? – SEVEN OF SWORDS

This card is a card of trickery and lies. I would say that you shouldn't speak to her just yet. Something fishy is going on here. Wait a little bit longer until the cards say that it's a safe decision to make.

I didn’t quite understand your first question. Could you reword that for me? Thanks

• Not a problem and Thank you for answering.

I'm not sure I understand about his mother, can you give me more info?

Also I'm going through menopause and I'm now 51 yrs old-will I end this soon?

After thinking and talking all weekend with my boyfriend, I still don't know much more but I totally agree with the world reversed card. And he is still denying it so I'm not any further than before.

I know we love each-other almost more than life and we both agree that we've never felt this way before. I just really want him to do the right thing and I can't believe I'm mixed up in something like this!

Do you really think that the female neighbor will come over for sex again-it's been almost 2 yrs unless there's something going on that I don't know about?

I can't tell you how much I thank you for helping me and it's nice to vent and let someone from the outside see and get better opinions also.

• Hi DaniBo,

Hope you are having a good week and wanted to thank you for all the info and see if I could ask a few more things.

Yesterday my BF asked to meet me, which I did, and he told me some very nice things-his feelings and so on.

But later that day "it" came to me that he had been telling me he was wrong and sorry and that he didn't send her money.

I don't know why or how, maybe I was just dreaming and hoping but could you ask the cards this?

We seem to be SO much closer like he got something off his chest so to speak.

Also, I was told that I would be working with children and that this would be a good job for me

but I'm not sure that is the route I want to take.

I am a HHA for an elderly woman is will be passing soon and the thought of no job and what to do next is scary. I have been doing this for about 4-5 yrs and I do get alittle "down" over the deaths but I do like old people and I also like kids. I did work in public schools for about 5-6 yrs in ESE, and behavioral. Couldn't seem to get a job in the system since moving here and gave up.

Again thank you for all your help

Earthgirl6

• Earthgirl16,

I apologize for the delay. I started school again, and it's been hard to find time to do some tarot. Thanks for being patient. I hope these questions are still relevant. 🙂

Can you re-word that first question? I don't quite see a question in it.

Would working with children be a good route for you? - TWO OF WANDS REVERSED

I'm not really getting a good vibe from this card. I don't think this is the destined route for you.

Will your menopause end soon? - EIGHT OF CUPS REVERSED

Another nope here. Sorry, it's not going to be done for a little while.

is there something about this neighbor and your fiancee that you don't know about? - EIGHT OF SWORDS REVERSED

and another no! There is nothing being hidden from you, so don't worry about it

• DaniBo,

Thanks a million and bless you! I wish you well at school!

Was I right in my "thinking" with my BF? Ever since that day ( my last e-mail to you ) he keeps like re-enforcing things for "us" and says things like " for you only".

It seems like he's been trying to reassure me.

Thank you!