TO DOVES46

• Happy New Year Doves46, may all your wishes come true!

I hope you had a very good Christmas filled with love. It’s been a while since I didn’t come here, so regarding to my job everything is still the same. My love life well I’m missing M, I did the stupid mistake to tell him to delete me from his life and he did, so now I’m missing his friendship I just wished that we could be friends at least. But I’m still hoping for better days to come, ahaha

So do you want to test your abilities with me once more? I completely forgot about a password for my yosafe and I have a lot in there that I would like to recover and no one from computers engineers can help me get it they say its impossible. Do you think that your guides could pop up a word,,,please.

I know it’s a lot to ask, but thank you anyway.

Many blessings to you and your family ♥

• Hello Ninapisces ,

Happy New Year to you as well !! Thank You :-)Great to hear from you again ! I am sorry to hear that You and M have parted ways. Sometimes these things are part of Life's Lessons . There are times we wish we didn't have to go through such times ,huh . But we all do at times .

I asked my Guides about your Job situation again and they said the message was the same as before . So just keep thinking a positive outcome and visualize yourself in the Job or position you wish to have . Good things come to those who wait 🙂

As for the Yosafe that you asked about , the words that came to mind were Shake and Broom , not sure if that makes any sense to you , that is the answer that came to me . I even had a vision of a broom , one similar to a corn broom . Hopefully that is of some help to you . Let me know either way , okie dokie .

Have a Great day .

Take Care and God Bless You ^A^

Doves46

• Hello Miss Ninapisces ,

I had forgotten to mention this to you in my last reply about the words (Shake & Broom ) . Even if these words do not make any sense to you , they may be similar to other words that you are seeking in regards to the Yosafe. Those words may be related to or mean the same as the word you are trying to remember . Just thought I would mention that ...hope that is of some help to you as well .

Have a Great day and Evening !

Take Care and God Bless You ^A^

Doves46

• Hi Doves, sorry for taking so long to reply, but so much is happening now,, very busy, lol

It’s my pleasure to tell you that something is definitely going on at my work place, coz everybody is asking about me, how long I have been working for them, etc,etc. So I’m seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. And Im following your guides advice “always having a big smile on my face”.

Thank u much about asking your guides for the password, yes shake (snake) was my previous password,,but after trying a lot I figured it out and I already recover my documents and trust me Im so happy

Regarding to M I know that we all have our lessons to be learn, but its hard to let go specially knowing that theres so many regrets between us and I didn’t had the closure that I wanted to, some questions needed to be answered and weren’t and I need those answers, so I can move on. And strange as it seems I still feel that we are going to meet or talk again, if that is true or not I don’t know. I steel feel a strong connection with him, don’t know why but I do, for no reason sometimes without even thinking on him, he crosses my mind suddenly I feel a huge pain in my heart and I start missing him like hell,,crazy I know,,but Im not stopping my life or quitting on being happy, I have learned a lot from all of this, I just don’t like to know that somebody is not okay with me, knowing that the person resents me.

So thank you once more for helping me out and listen to me.

Wish that everything is okay with you

Have a nice weekend and God bless you. xoxo