Reading please? He wants out, says he is unhappy...

• My boyfriend (or ex don't even know anymore) and I've been together for 2 years but he seems to want out and has said he needed time apart to decide what he wants. He is determined.

From where I'm standing I want to just feel that he cares but he can easily go days without saying anything to me until I reach out and of course I always doo...

I'm starting to doubt him, the relationship and whether the issue really is US or just that he is over the relationship and wants a new beginning. or maybe there is someone new?

To give more background, he has a stressful job, which contributes to the stress in his life but seems to be in general a private person when it comes to sharing anything.

I'm suspecting perhaps that he has a trust issue?

There was an ex fiance that he had contact even after the relationship ended, he says they haven't had contact since we've been together but for some reason I doubt that, she is married but I think she still loves me...He says he doesn't want to be with her...

There is also his sister with whom I feel I've shared too much of the relationship and she might just blurt it all out to him...

thank you in advance

i hope someone can help put me at ease

• Anyone?