Pisces Woman & Scorpio Man. Match Made In Heaven? Or Distaster Waiting 2 Happen?

• I was jus wondering, R there ne Scorpio men who have dated a Pisces woman??? N how do u kno for sure of a Scorpio likes/loves u if they have never spoke the words... I'm in a highly complicated situation w one. My best friend is a Scorpio. But other than that, I have not had personal dealings w a Scorpio until now. And in ways I am lost, yet everything in me is telling me the answers... I jus am not completely sure if my conclusions r correct. Wut I do kno is no matter how hard I try to make how I feel disappear, I kno, in my heart of hearts, that's NEVER, EVER, gunna happen. Plz tell me wut u can n wut u need ta kno...

• My scorpion is a male. I am madly in love w him. He was my brothers friend in school... Years later w shared a kiss. I lost contact. Wen we met again I was married. I hated him. He annoyed me w his kno-it-all attitude. But then I found my husband cheating on me yet again... His girl was cheating on him also. We were both going thro similar situations... He looked so depressed. I felt so awful for him bc I was goin thro the same ****. So we talked. All nite. I cried. Which I absolutely despise doin bc it shows others how weak I can b. He was so sweet. N I jus felt so comfortable talking to him, bc I dnt jus open up to neone. He was desperately wanting to sleep w me. I told him no bc I knew I wud fall in love w him. It was the most amazing experience I had ever had. N I was rite. Bc that was two years ago, n no matter how hard I try to push him outta my head, I cannot. He is like a drug to me. I try n try to quit, but I am addicted n can't stay away. We had an amazing 2wks... N then he got back w her. But he cudnt stay away either... I think he is in love w me, but I'm not sure. Mayb he jus loves the **** n excitement... Sumxs I don't call or txt. but ill get one from him summoning me. He tells me he loves her, n will never love me but his actions say otherwise. Wen ever I'm around, he's rite there. He always finds a way to touch me. If I'm in a room he must b rite next to me. Sumxs almost touching, that said, our union is a secret. But others r beginning to notice by wut he's doin, not me. He asked me to keep this secret yet he does things where others r finally beginning to figure it out after two yrs, bc of the actions he is doin that he doesn't even c or notice... Idk... I'm lost!!!

• Sumthin tells me to hold on... His relationship w his gf is bad. He loves her a lot I kno but I believe he's conflicted by the feelings he may have for me. In the beginning wen he went back to her he was different. Like he wudnt kiss me. It was kinda wham-bam-thank-u-mam... Now its more like he NEEDS ta c me. Have sum kinda contact. He makes me feel awesum but small n insignificant @ the same x. I'm not good enuf n yet I'm good enuf to sleep w n depend on. He knos I'm in love w him. Yet he says we can never b. however as stated b4, his actions say otherwise. We have kept this secret union going for over 2 yrs. No one ever guessed. N now bc of his behaviors, others r taking notice n asking ?s... Sumthin he wuda never let happen unless he is slipping. He is always so careful n now he's not taking the extra precautions he used to as if he doesn't care to a point bout others figuring out wuts going on... This las part I'm speaking of started bout 2wks ago. He also keeps saying we need to stop yet he's always calling or txtin to insure I make an appearance. Whether its for a cig or a soda, but small, stupid, insignificant reasons for me to stop over... Am I reading into this the wrong way??? Or am I rite n he jus can't deal w the fact that he's falling as madly in love w me as I am him???

• He has a child w the other woman. He is afraid she will walk out on their child. Rite now, he doesn't kno that I kno this but she doesn't wanna b w him. She is his first love. they never wuda even been together had she not got pg. She treats him like ****. Literally. I was appalled to c wut extent she went to to belittle him. I made me sick. Rite now she's away. Been away for almost a year. She's always cheating on him as well. He was not a cheater. Until me. Wen he caught her cheating he left her. That's wen we started. But he cudnt end it. So now not only is he dealing w feeling for me, he is also dealing w the fact that he's doing exactly wut he despises in her. I was never a cheater until him as well. I met sumone else, n tryd to forget about him. N yet I cudnt. I left the Sag bc I knew I cud never give him my all bc my Scorpio has it regardless of my attempts to forget him. As for his eyes??? I cannot escape his gaze, as he is fixed on mine... U c, I am capable of giving him those same looks back, n as much as he tryd to look away, he gets as sucked into my eyes as I do him. I think I scare the crappy outta him bc I can make him feel as he does to others. We both can read each other to the point of it being scary n almost creepy. A lots xs we say n think the same things n ways... I believe he is my soulmate. Even tho I kno I shud stay away, everything in me screams, he is. N I am almost certain of this...

• I'm sry for the long explanation, its jus I need as much feedback as possible, so I can make an informed decision b4 I figure out the rite nice to make. I jus don't want ne regrets....

• *** move 2 make***