Pisces Woman & Scorpio Man. Match Made In Heaven? Or Distaster Waiting 2 Happen?

• I was jus wondering, R there ne Scorpio men who have dated a Pisces woman??? N how do u kno for sure of a Scorpio likes/loves u if they have never spoke the words... I'm in a highly complicated situation w one. My best friend is a Scorpio. But other than that, I have not had personal dealings w a Scorpio until now. And in ways I am lost, yet everything in me is telling me the answers... I jus am not completely sure if my conclusions r correct. Wut I do kno is no matter how hard I try to make how I feel disappear, I kno, in my heart of hearts, that's NEVER, EVER, gunna happen. Plz tell me wut u can n wut u need ta kno...

• My scorpion is a male. I am madly in love w him. He was my brothers friend in school... Years later w shared a kiss. I lost contact. Wen we met again I was married. I hated him. He annoyed me w his kno-it-all attitude. But then I found my husband cheating on me yet again... His girl was cheating on him also. We were both going thro similar situations... He looked so depressed. I felt so awful for him bc I was goin thro the same stuff. So we talked. All nite. I cried. Which I absolutely despise doin bc it shows others how weak I can b. He was so sweet. N I jus felt so comfortable talking to him, bc I dnt jus open up to neone. He was desperately wanting to sleep w me. I told him no bc I knew I wud fall in love w him. I eventually caved. It was the most amazing experience I had ever had. N I was rite. Bc that was two years ago, n no matter how hard I try to push him outta my head, I cannot. He is like a drug to me. I try n try to quit, but I am addicted n can't stay away. We had an amazing 2wks... N then he got back w her. But he cudnt stay away from me either... I think he is in love w me, but I'm not sure. Mayb he jus loves the intimacy n excitement... Sumxs I don't call or txt. but ill get one from him summoning me. He tells me he loves her, n will never love me but his actions say otherwise. Wen ever I'm around, he's rite there. He always finds a way to touch me. If I'm in a room he must b rite next to me. Sumxs almost touching, that said, our union is a secret. But others r beginning to notice by wut he's doin, not me. He asked me to keep this secret yet he does things where others r finally beginning to figure it out after two yrs, bc of the actions he is doin that he doesn't even c or notice... Idk... I'm lost!!!

Sumthin tells me to hold on... His relationship w his gf is bad. He loves her a lot I kno but I believe he's conflicted by the feelings he may have for me. In the beginning wen he went back to her he was different. Like he wudnt kiss me. It was kinda wham-bam-thank-u-mam... Now its more like he NEEDS ta c me. Have sum kinda contact. He makes me feel awesum but small n insignificant @ the same x. I'm not good enuf n yet I'm good enuf to sleep w n depend on. He knos I'm in love w him. Yet he says we can never b. however as stated b4, his actions say otherwise. We have kept this secret union going for over 2 yrs. No one ever guessed. N now bc of his behaviors, others r taking notice n asking ?s... Sumthin he wuda never let happen unless he is slipping. He is always so careful n now he's not taking the extra precautions he used to as if he doesn't care to a point bout others figuring out wuts going on... This las part I'm speaking of started bout 2wks ago. He also keeps saying we need to stop yet he's always calling or txtin to insure I make an appearance. Whether its for a cig or a soda, but small, stupid, insignificant reasons for me to stop over... Am I reading into this the wrong way??? Or am I rite n he jus can't deal w the fact that he's falling as madly in love w me as I am him???

He has a child w the other woman. He is afraid she will walk out on their child. Rite now, he doesn't kno that I kno this but she doesn't wanna b w him. She is his first love. they never wuda even been together had she not got pg. She treats him like he is worthless. Literally. I was appalled to c wut extent she went to to belittle him. I made me sick. Rite now she's away. Been away for almost a year. She's always cheating on him as well. He was not a cheater. Until me. Wen he caught her cheating he left her. That's wen we started. But he cudnt end it. So now not only is he dealing w feeling for me, he is also dealing w the fact that he's doing exactly wut he despises in her. I was never a cheater until him as well. I met sumone else, n tryd to forget about him. N yet I cudnt. I left the Sag bc I knew I cud never give him my all bc my Scorpio has it regardless of my attempts to forget him. As for his eyes??? I cannot escape his gaze, as he is fixed on mine... U c, I am capable of giving him those same looks back, n as much as he tryd to look away, he gets as sucked into my eyes as I do him. I think I scare the crap outta him bc I can make him feel as he does to others. We both can read each other to the point of it being scary n almost creepy. A lots xs we say n think the same things n ways... I believe he is my soulmate. Even tho I kno I shud stay away, everything in me screams, he is. N I am almost certain of this...

I'm sry for the long explanation, its jus I need as much feedback as possible, so I can make an informed decision b4 I figure out the rite move to make. I jus don't want ne regrets....

• Hi - I hope someone answers your question because it is very similar to my own. I have been told that Scorpio/Pisces is best for just friendship. My situation is that I am in a separation/divorce mode for about 3 years. I am a Pisces and I met my Scorpio friend throught my husband and it was instantaneous friendship like wehad known each other all of our lives. Yes - we think the same things and even though we grew up in different parts of the country we even spent some of our summer as kids in some of the same places that most people really don't usually go to - that is particularly weird I have never ever cheated on my husband or ever gone looking for someone else. I have been married for 19 years and can tell you that I never connected with my husband like this. Like you - I cannot get this guy out of my head or make him "go away." We are just friends and mostly just talk on the phone. His first wife was a Pisces. She "accidentally" got PG and got him to marry her and he had to stop school and work on his business to support her. Then she embezzled money from his company and he divorced her -it was very messy - he lost a lot. He has aGF that has lived with him for a few years that is not much better than his ex - but he doesn't see it. He says he loves her but never ever talks about her to me - what they do or anything - its like she is a piece of furniture. I get that he does not talk to her much either or why would he be talking to me? WE are very good friends and have a very high connection. Its one that other people just cannot understand. Its bigger than lust or love or being in love. Unfortunately, his GF is immature and jealous and if she even suspects he has been talking to someone casually in the grocery store I think she rails on him. She has him collared on a short leash. This type of person can never ever understand that a male and a female can be really good friends without sleeping together and I think this has not happened between us because he doesn't want to deal with any drama right now anyyway. Like you - we get lost in each other's eyes if we happen to have a moment where we can stop and actually look at each other and its really weird - like watching 2 people in one of those old movies as they fall in love. If we happen to be in the same room together and stand next to each other, the energy is obvious. You could run a light bulb off of it and I am sure that other people notice. Certainly if we were inthe same room with either my ex husband or his GF they would both notice and both have major temper tantrums over "ownership." So we have to avoid getting into a siuation where either of them might even be in the same room or at the same function..

I cannot give you much real advice. I do not "wait" for my friend to be free. I am actually just too busy to do that. I do "miss him" if we do not talk for a couple weeks, but I don't call him as much anymore because it makes things harder for me to deal with really. I also know that regardless of how much he likes me, if I need someone to help me, I still have to call my ex-husband or maybe someone else because my friend lives further away and he cannot just "bolt" from his house and drive 15 miles to help me out - it doesn't seem that far but I guess his GF would question him about where he was going and what he was doing - you know.

So even though we are very good friends - he is not the kind of good friend that I can call up to come over and play scrabble with me or come over and help me move my couch or hold a ladder . So, for right now - it's just something to fantasize about and that's that.

As for your situation - There is a child involved. If she leaves him and leaves the child with him - he becomes a single dad and a lot of his attention will then be focused on the child. SHould you choose to have a relationship with him and even move in with him, you become a convenient "mommy" substitute for him. If she leaves and takes the child or has shared custody things might be better but then he has to pay child support etc. and he still has obligations that keep you from being number 1. You will always be less than number 1. You are already situated below his current GF and his child and whatever else. You like him, he knows it and he uses that to get what he needs from you. I hate to say this but - he is - perhaps subconsciously - using you to fill a need without giving you back what you any commitment. You are allowing yourself to be treated this way and allowing him to treat you like less than you should be treated. If he does become free, he will be used to being able to treat you like this. This will lead you to feeling resentment and eventually you would realize that you are not that happy and would want to leave. So from my point of view - stop giving him what he wants, when he wants it - just because you want it. Stop accepting the scraps he gives you. Seriously, where did he spend Christmas, New Year's - holidays, etc? If he spent them with his child and GF then that will give you your answer. You are essentially nothing more than a mistress. Put a lock on yourself and try to keep your feelings bottled up until you see what he is really going to do . If he actually starts going out with you in public and truly leaves his GF you can access the situation. But don't give him much unless you know what is really happening. Then consider what the next 10 - 15 years would be like if he also has to take care of the child as it is likely he will still have to deal with his ex-GF for a long long time. I decided that I was not #1 or #2 with my ex-husband - I was somewhere below Monday night football and his 12th fourth cousin's 32nd birthday party. - No one is going to treat me like that anymore no matter how much I like them.

• He has his child rite now bc mom isn't around @ the moment. I actually love his son as my own. N his child loves me as well. I have children of my own n they all go to school together. He spent those holidays w me but if she was around Idk if that wuda been the case. But I agree. I need him to c life wo me. N most of wut u say rings tru for me as well... Plz tell me more...