Captain can you help me? Mystery to solve.

• This post is deleted!

• You may be horrified but the deeper reason behind these malicious letters, I feel, was to set you free of your marriage. This mannish woman is in love with you and her hatred comes from the fact that you don't want to be with her. She is very disturbed and I feel she has done this sort of thing before. Her husband either doesn't want to know or is clueless about her love obsessions. They haven't had sexual relations in years.

In the photo, you are alone and she prefers to see you that way. She hoped you would turn to her after your husband left you. No wonder she hates the family Xmas cards. She is dangerously obsessed with you. Actually part of her is sorry that you have been cut out of the social group because she sees you less. I feel she may be getting up the courage to come see you and profess her undying love. I feel she has changed her appearance many times and dyed her hair also. She is so uncertain about her identity and gender. In my vision she had short dark hair but I can also see her as a blonde at some point.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Which spouses are those?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Well, I did originally see a man and a woman behind this - the woman urging the man on to participate. Will you stay with your husband if you think he could do this? What would have been his motive?

• This post is deleted!

• No, I think your husband is testing your fidelity. He is a very insecure man. You have to confront him and get the whole story from him - if he won't come clean, you may have to be the one to leave. Unless he gets treatment for his anxiety and suspicions, he will just get worse.

• There is so much confusing 'fog' and deception around this situation that it is hard to 'see' clearly. I do know there is a person/man who loves you but who also mistrusts you. There is defintely a woman behind the letters. There is insecurity, wrong thinking, fanaticism, and envy here. This either needs resolution or completely removing yourself from these troubled people.

• This post is deleted!

• Captain I need your help again. I think the jealous people who originally attacked me are starting a new witch hunt after me. tell me what you think is going on?

• I think my husband and the spouse of my ex boss are in contact again and looking for something thats not going on. I feel watched and nervous again.

• Captain can you help me? Do you have any new feelings as to who wrote the letters against me and if they are starting a plot against me again? I feel I am closer to finding out the truth as to why this was done to me. I think the writer/writers are plotting something else if it is who i think it is. Another psychic has also told me that there there is a sexuality confusion issue going on with the possible writer. Please help me find clarity. Thanks.

• Captain, can you tell me if you see any more clearly who wrote the anonymous letters against me? Thanks.

• Captain, please help me. I feel the attacks are starting again. I feel that both marriages of the two parties slandered in the letters are going to crumble and that the jealous wife is contacting my husband or that he is having an affair. He is asking me odd questions that only the wife would find suspcion in about where I am and he is very distant and cold. He has been going on a lot of business trips lately. We are very separate. I believe he is in cahoots with the jealous wife of my ex boss.