Dani Bo ,requesting a reading please!

• dear DaniBo

please do a general tarot spread for me.If you would like an exchange I can try and read for you as well:)

• Here there Suramaya! 🙂

I would love to do a general tarot spread for you. Any topic (like career, love, etc) or just a super general one? haha. I will be out of the house till around 5 tonight, but I will do your reading when I get home. Sound good?

that is very sweet of you to offer an exchange. You don't have to do anything elaborate or anything. I just want a super general reading on what David thinks/feels about me. I would really appreciate it!

I look forward to doing your reading! 😄

love,

Dani Bo ❤ ❤

• Dear Dani Bo,

do you think you could do me a reading as well please? i already created a post for Astraangel as well as you two seem to be really good and helping other people out. I am at my wits end. Please make a prayer for me in case you are unable to do a reading for me. xxx

• sorry the end were supposed to be kisses like x x x dunno why it got blocked out like that.

• Hello sadariesprincess,

I will also do a reading for you along with suramaya 🙂 I will get to them when I can!

What's your question? Same as the one on Astra's post?

• yes it is the same as one..sorry it is rather long and thank you again. x x

• dear DaniBo

Thanks for doing this:)A super general spread for the near future!

About David...is he going through a period of great anxiety or guilt? is he so wrapped up in his own stuff, that he is not communicative right now.In any case he really looks up to you it seems.He sees you as a strong person, conventional or maybe just someone who likes doing things the right way. You seem to be in a good phase of life, with having dealt successfully with your challenges of work or relationships. The cards tell you that you will be able to make right choices without blameplacing or being judgemental.

There is also a freedom message from another set of oracle cards I used.I get the image of a cat...set healthy boundaries and retain your independence.You will be able to take care of yourself. Another deck card message is to follow your own heart,find harmony within Deep joy lies there

a rune I picked up suggests that you and david work well together...are you by any chance in the same job or project? He seems to see you a figure of abundance, and strength.

Hope this has been of some help

And hope david sorts out his issues,if this is true

Love and Light

• Suramya,

I'm just about to get started on your reading. So check back within the next half hour or so. I have some free time at the moment 🙂

Thanks for the reading! I did meet David at church, and we do "work" together sometimes. I can tell that he's quite isolated at the moment. I'm glad he sees something good in me. Let's see where this goes. thanks so much!

I'll be right back!

• Alright! 🙂 So I decided just to do a general celtic cross spread for you. that's about as general as I could think of! (I cut out some cards I thought were unnecessary!)

1. Present - ACE OF CUPS REVERSED.

In the Ace of Cups, a huge cup is being offered to you and you are being invited to reach out and drink from it. This is a symbol of fulfilment, not just emotionally but also spiritually. The opportunity for fulfilment is there – will you take it? Whether you are going to reach out now and take up this opportunity will depend on how much you need emotional and spiritual fulfilment in your life right now. The Ace of Cups represents the beginning of love, happiness and compassion. It can indicate the start of a new relationship, be it a friendship or a romance. This is one of those relationships where you feel butterflies in your stomach and you are so pleased to have met someone with whom you can share a special connection. The water in the card reflects the flow of emotion and thus the Ace of Cups suggests that positive emotion and energy will be created between two people in a way that leaves you feeling good about yourself and life in general. You need to experience the feeling of new love or of giving and receiving unconditional love. Give and accept love on a new level and open your heart to what is around you. Your loving ways will magnetise love to you.

2. Immediate challenge - TWO OF CUPS

The Two of Cups typically points towards a relationship that is based on mutual attraction and romantic inclinations. It reflects the clear, nurturing, supportive and heartfelt exchange of emotions that is the gift of a romantic relationship. The Two of Cups represents love that is nurturing, creative, clearly focused, inspirational and equally fulfilling. In a reading, this is often a beautiful start to a new romance in which you will experience understanding, harmony and deep love between two souls. The seed has blossomed into a tree of appreciation. Kindness and thoughtfulness will bind your two hearts together with the feeling of being simultaneously very special to one another. Are you experiencing some love in your life right now? That definitely can be considered a challenge.

3. Recent past - THE CHARIOT

The Chariot represents conquest, victory and overcoming opposition through your confidence and control. Any success will be a result of applying these factors to the situation. You will need to use the strength of your willpower to overcome any obstacles or challenges in your way. You may even find that by leveraging any opposing forces surrounding you at this time you can use them to your advantage. You must be determined, self-disciplined, and hard working. If you are, you will triumph over any difficulties or anyone who is trying to limit you. This struggle will ultimately make you stronger. From this interpretation, I'm guessing that recently you've been challenged with an obstacle, but you have been able to overcome it with your persistence and strength.

4. Immediate future - WHEEL OF FORTUNE

The Wheel of Fortune refers to the fact that things tend to go in cycles. There are good times and there are bad times. Even if your external environment is difficult and challenging, there will come a time when this will ease off and you will be able to focus more on creating fun and frivolity. The lesson of the Wheel of Fortune is that you must accept that there are always ups and downs in life. If you were to have only good times, you would become less appreciative of what you have. Sometimes the bad times provide the contrast and perspective you need to be able to recognise how blessed you are when the good times come. So, when times are good, enjoy the benefits but do not become complacent because things can change. When times are bad, do not be discouraged because even when things seem their worst it simply suggests that things can only get better! This card is implying here that sometimes you just need to sit back and let the universe take care of you, but at other times, you need to stand up and take action to live the life you want to live. This lesson will be very important in your future concerning many situations and decisions you must make.

5. Hopes and fears - THE HIEROPHANT

The Hierophant is very conventional and this Tarot card suggests that you have a desire to follow due process and to stay within the conventional bounds of what is typically an orthodox approach. Instead of being innovative, you will need to adapt to the existing set of beliefs and systems that are already in place. You will need to do what is expected of you. The appearance of the Hierophant in a Tarot reading indicates that this is certainly not a time to challenge the status quo! The Hierophant Tarot card suggests that you may be wise to follow established social structures and traditions. You may be involved in some sort of ritual, ceremony, or the trappings of religion. There is also a need to honour some tradition in your life, or maybe start some traditions of your own if you have none. Consider also exploring your spiritual or religious heritage. Maybe this card is also suggesting to you that you shouldn't be afraid to go against the herd once and a while. You should learn to do what you want to do over what everyone else does!

6. What you can expect this new year to bring you - SEVEN OF WANDS REVERSED.

he reversed Seven of Wands reflects that you are feeling overwhelmed by the challenges and responsibilities in your life, finding yourself quickly snowed under and unable to look at the bigger picture. You may have taken on too many commitments and are now looking for an opportunity to focus your attention on only one or two things and do those things well. You may also feel as though you are having to compete against or are constantly comparing yourself to others, leaving you feeling somewhat inadequate and vulnerable. There is a need to return to the Six of Wands, which is all about building your own self-esteem and confidence, and having faith that you can achieve what you set out to. That being said, 2012 will bring you some really stressful and demanding times. You need to find a balance here between everything, so that you can remain balanced mentally and emotionally .

7. Advice - FOUR OF CUPS REVERSED.

The Four of Cups reversed suggests that there is a good possibility that an offer will come your way but you must work hard to go out and get it. It is sitting right under your nose, so make sure you snap it up before you miss out! You may also be too focused on your own issues that you completely miss this opportunity or are unaware that it even exists. Keep your eyes and heart open to new possibilities, and release some of the focus on yourself to allow new opportunities to appear. The Four of Cups reversed also reflects a time when you may be reluctant to open your heart to someone or to express your true feelings, instead withdrawing and isolating yourself from the other person. Be mindful of how this may be impacting those who are close to you and be considerate of their needs as well as your own. The advice here, in a nutshell is to be open in mind, heart, and spirit.

Let me know how I did 🙂 Thanks for letting me read for you. Have any other questions?

SadAriesPrincess: I haven't forgotten about you! If I get some more free time before 5, I'll do it then.

love,

Dani Bo ❤

• SadAriesPrincess: I am wiped out from today's events (and spending three hours in Los Angeles traffic!) I will get to your reading tomorrow if that's quite alright 🙂

• thank you sooo much for this detailed reading.cards 3,4 56,7 made perfect sense and are very true of my life right now.I am prepared because I know exactly what these challenges are that 2012 is bringing in terms of my work and studies.You were bang on with the Chariot and successful facing of challenges.I dont know about the first two cards (cups) because that is yet to happen .As of right now i feel no such love and opportunity in my life except that which I unconditionally offer to all in general most of the time.(I sound so melodramatic even to myself;))

Thnks for the hope and guidance your message brings.I found the reading of hierophant interesting because I got this card for you when I asked how david sees you and that may indicate the church connection.This tells me to maybe try and read more intutively the message of the card.Also he sees you as knight wands :impulsive and action oriented maybe?

I s there any other question I can look up for you?

Thanks and Love and Light to you

• does my present meloncholy(hopefully temporary!)tie up with the reversed ace cups and 4 cups?

• Suramya:

Thanks for the feedback! is there anything else I can do for you as well? I enjoyed reading for you! 😄 I would be glad to answer any other questions of yours tomorrow when I do SadAriesPrincesses reading tomorrow. Let me know! haha.

Right now, I guess I'm just super preoccupied with David! haha ❤ Is there anything else you could share with me about how to get to know him better so that he'll open up to me? I don't want his fears or his past interfering what could be something really great! Or maybe you could just elaborate more on what he feels for me. Whichever one is easier. Love readings are always complicated!

Again, thanks! and let me know if you want another reading done by tomorrow.

love,

Dani Bo ❤

• Oops sorry! I just saw your new post!

yes, I would say so! Those two cards were pulled do describe this feeling you are having inside at the moment. I see this pessimistic or downer attitude at the moment the reversed ace of cups. Something right now maybe isn't going the way it's supposed to for you, and I'm guessing your feeling a little disappointed or just going through a rough spot in concerns with how your feeling. I do strongly believe, however, that the two of cups is something that will hit you really fast very soon. I don't think you are expecting such love in your life when you are feeling this way emotionally, but I see something happening in the love department that's going to make you happy and bubbly once again. This will the the positive push that you need to feel wonderful again with your life. Be prepared and ready for the love when it comes!

• no worries Danibo. thanks again for your time 🙂 x x

• Danibo

Thanks for your encouraging words:)

i asked the cards about the situation again and got Lovers...a card I find very complex.As an immediate impression i feel someone(maybe from the church) is going to mediate and help you get together.he does have some baggage from the past.But the rest of the cards showed that what aids you is who you are:king pentacles...adept at what you do,someone who has learnt from experience.What blocks is the ace pentacles...so many pentacle cards in your reading...does material security mean a lot to you? Theres nothing you cant achieve with a little toil and patience.draw on your infinite spiritual resources. cards for you included 9 wands,chariot ,star....see what I mean?Lots of major arcana cards today so things have started moving.Only the final outcome card was Devil which I interpret as strong attraction.

Hope you get the general picture.there is a lot brewing here!

• Thank you for those cards. Right now I guess I'm trying to figure out how I should get him to open up to me, and start to feel comfortable with me. Any ideas there? I don't want him to feel so uncomfortable around me!

Also, do you have any questions? I'd be glad to answer! 🙂

SadAriesPrincess: I'm answering your question on Astra's thread, that way Suramya and you can have your questions separated.

• Dear daniBo

Sorry for the delay in answering. I tried again today , and while I get very clear cards about your happiness and good things in your life, I got ambiguoius answers about you and David.maybe the cards are telling you to continue being who you are and work on things you like doing and which help you grow( I got in another deck yoga, exercise and learning new things...make any sense?), he has to work his way out of his stuff. I am sorry,I wish I was clairvoyant and could give you a more clear answer:( I get an overall impression of you as a dynamic person who likes to do a lot and try new things, is that true of you(now)?You came out as queen cups today so I guess if he or anyone else out there need nurturing from you they are going to get it anyways:)

Wish you luck and love

I had a general question about my health but only when you have time...no rush.

Have a great weekend!

• Thanks for that 🙂 Sorry, I'm going back to university tomorrow and things are kind of crazy right now! thank you for being patient with me 🙂

1. How do you think you feel? - PAGE OF WANDS REVERSED

In terms of health the reversed Page points to people nearby who are ready, willing, and able, to be helpful to you in terms of your health. This can be professionals, or simply an inspirational exercise buddy or friend. Don't try to do everything on your own. This card shows you'll get farther being open to the understandings, good influences, and expertise of others. I would say that you think you feel okay but the main point here is that you could feel better about your health if you used the professionals that surround you to help you achieve whatever health level you wish you. They are there for you, use them!

2. Overall state of your health - THE SUN REVERSED

Even when you draw the reversed Sun, health and feelings of well-being should be at a high point. This is a great time to take some time off if you can and just enjoy life. This is partly mental as well as physical - if you look back you are likely to find that your attitude has been more positive of late too. This can directly affect how well your body works for you. Figure out what you’ve been doing right… and build upon it! Again, you have a lot to be grateful for. Make a point to acknowledge this.

3. Internal state of health - JUSTICE

It's important to "stay in the moment" and, once again, to pay attention to how you are (or are not) keeping a sense of balance in your life. Moderation is not just for monks, it's an important part of living a sensible and healthy life. Consider how you might be "out of balance" - particularly if you have a health challenge now and remedy the situation. You have the power to do so. Think about how your body may not be in balance.

4. External state of health - THE HANGED MAN REVERSED

When this card appears in reverse and you’ve not been feeling well,this can be a very important time to consider some radical changes in your habits to see how it affects your health and if it improves it. (With your medical practitioner’s blessing, of course.) For example, many people have found that their health improves markedly when they completely stop any intake of dairy food or meat or nightshade vegetables. You may change your mind radically about something that you think is wrong with you physically. As with the upright meaning, if you are not feeling well, give it some deep thought, do some research. It’s possible that something you thought you understood could best be treated in another way. Listen to your body and what it’s telling you, and consider the potential spiritual relationship to any physical symptoms.

Does this make sense? 🙂

• an amazing reading! Thanks a ton.Ive given up dairy long ago ,but still need to find out more.Thanks for some excellent advice:)