Reading Please...Can you SEE what I don't?

• Hi everyone,

Happy New Year to all!!!!

I am at a point in my life that needs change, but I have no idea on where to start. I have been through alot and never thought about myself. Now I want to move on and have a fresh start.

If anyone can give me a reading on my career, health, financial and the lack of love. I also want to move but not sure where, maybe California or Florida. Please give me any insights you might have, I really do need help. Thank you for taking time in reading my post.

• If you are not sure what you want, how can the Universe send it to you? You need to start with yourself - digging deep inside to find who you really are and what makes you happy. When you know who you are - all your strengths, weaknesses, abilities, fears, and issues - your path will become obvious.

• Hi Captain,

Good Morning. I have been thinking about this and praying to get some clarity on what I want. Now digging deep with myself to find out who I am, that is part of the problem. I don't know anymore. But you are right, I need to get to know myself. Thank you.

• If you would like me to do a personal reading for you, just give me your birthdate. It may help you understand yourself more.

• Hello Captain,

My b-day is July 7, 1965. Thank you. This year I started something different, New Years Eve, I wanted to forget all my problems, anything negative behind and I was happy spending that day with my son even though my family is far, my son and I had a great time. I decided to think about me and what I wanted and that is where I got stuck. You see, all my life I have been thinking about others, worrying about my family and as a single parent, all I thought was of my son, enjoying every minute of it. Taking care of his needs and loving every part of it. But now my son is 12, another stage of his life, and I realized he is changing and I need to change too. I need to find myself and that is one of my resolutions of this year.

Have a great weekend

• 2012 for you, CeesLight, will be all about putting in the hard work to get results, of going through the process of life without skipping steps or taking shortcuts, of knuckling down and keeping your nose to the grindstone. Your thoughts and energy need to be directed to career opportunities, business, work, and security. This is a year to build a foundation, make important connections, and save your money. Expansion in this year will be slow but positive. Try not to feel too restricted. This is an opportunity to consolidate and retrench, as your life will become very active and expansive in the year to follow. Build firm friendships and strive toward balance in family relationships. This is a good year for engagement and marriage, a good year to follow a routine, pay off debts, start a diet, or quit smoking. In other words, you are well advised to get your house in order in terms of relationships, body, mind, and spirit. It is possible that long awaited opportunities will come your way before the end of this year.

Your life purpose is to find a way to communicate your unique thinking and unusual ideas. You are a clever original thinker but have a difficult time expressing what you know. You have your own peculiar vernacular and may feel misunderstood by others because your patterns of thinking or speech are of your own making. This difficulty can generate tremendous frustration in you and a need to be understood. It's the basis for many of your troubles since it causes you to be somewhat attention-seeking and defensive. Others tend to view you with suspicion and many of your relationships can be fraught with conflict. You must work hard to build bridges of understanding. Learning how to speak other people's 'language' is essential. Aligning yourself with the idioms of your times will help you get your ideas across. During your life you will find yourself acting in the role of a channel, fostering understanding, translating, perhaps even teaching. Your core lesson is to stop being such a loner, give up your need to be accepted, and learn to cooperate with others. Your goal is to promote understanding between yourself and others, using your gifts of passion, innovation, and mental agility.

What you really want is to be totally free to pursue Truth, have adventures, be spontaneous, and be right 100% of the time. You want to speak completely from your Truth and intuitive processes and to have everyone understand you, learn from you, and appreciate your help. But you must try to stop focusing on your own Truth and begin to focus on those around you. You must listen to - and understand - the information that others share about their lives. When you listen in this way, sometimes you have an 'Aha!' insight that is exactly the perspective that the other person needs. And because this information accurately addresses the other's problem, it will be gratefully accepted.

Your Achilles Heel is self-righteousness ("If other people would just acknowledge that I am right and appreciate me for it, I would feel understood and accepted.") which can lead you into the trap of an unending search for Truth ("If I have all the right answers, everyone will value me; then I can relax and feel connected to people.") But it's impossible to be 'right' all the time, and you will never feel good about yourself this way. And when you argue and try to convince people that you are right, others don't want to connect with you. However if you have enough humility and openness to really listen to a variety of viewpoints - even those that don't fit with your previous experiences - you can get to know people in a way that helps you feel more connected. At some point you must release your preoccupation with absolute Truth and simply begin to relate to people as they are, listening to others and learning from them. With more equitable and relaxed interaction, Truth is more successfully communicated. And when you really listen to what is important to others, your responses are more appropriate and helpful, and then people will appreciate you and want to connect with you.

Originality can go to extremes for you and you may find this an especially challenging, if not downright arduous, life journey. Strong and often brilliant creative ideas and impulses can either simmer in you for years on your mental backburner without ever finding real outlets, or may be expressed in rather impassioned and aggressive bouts of enthusiasm that fail to find a hearing. Your life challenge is learning to manifest your larger visions and vivid fantasies in the world. Your fulfillment lies in putting your attraction to the unusual in a language others can understand. You are here to use your powerful mind, often bordering on genius, to create wealth through service, to step forward in positions of benign leadership and authority in your family, community or even in the arenas of industry or politics. With your brilliant, curious mind, you are the inventor, the innovator, the writer, the philanthropist in society. Money will be a central theme on your lifepath and many self-made millionaires share your particular profile. Yet there is a danger that you might succumb to some of your own darker impulses as a certain fascination with sometimes unsavoury people, practices, and substances can all surface in you. But if you can come to terms with the need to control your own fantasies and to direct your prodigious creative and communicative gifts in a more effective fashion, the rewards of self-discipline and a positive direction for your will to win is sure to be found along your life path. 2012 is certainly the right year for hard work, dedication, and application to pay off for you.

• Hi Captain,

Thank you for the reading. so much of this makes sense. I wanted to start this year with a positive outlook, thinking about what to do for my future. I also have a part of me to help others. One thing I didn't tell you was there is a part of me that is changing. I have visions, particularly with one person whom became very important to me. I also have visits from ghosts or spirits. I am not afraid of this. I was in one point, but I realize that my lack of knowledge was what caught me to fear. But not anymore, and even thought I still have much to learn with this I don't fear. I often have these feelings of being somewhere else. It's like a vision, me being transported into somewhere else. Many times I even feel the sun. These gifts are something I will like to learn about, because they are there but I am not using them I don't even know how. The ghosts or spirits that I feel are so strong, it feels like a living person in my presence. Sometimes the ghost will sit by my side. I can feel it when it turns it's head to look at me, when moving around me. Once it sat next to me so close I felt it against my skin. My visions with one particular person is very unusual to me, I never met this person face to face, but my connection to him is so strong. I will dream about him then it will come out. I can now understand why I had strange feelings when I was younger, it wasn't until almost 2 years ago I started to feel different, like the ghosts or spirits I mentioned, I feel it so crisp, something that I didn't feel before. I always knew, when younger, that I was never alone, and I mean besides God, and my angels. I felt there was something more. But when younger I never thought much of it, never thought I had the gift of visions and ghosts around me. It does run in my family but I thought it skip me. That is one of the reasons I want to know more of me, besides finding myself. Yes I do want to go on adventures with my son, and go out and feel that I am not alone. I want to feel the sun, smell the flowers and just enjoy nature. I guess without knowing it I put to much in my mind, my gift, finding myself and moving on to another chapter in my life, I think maybe with all of this I might have cause this confusion. I was in the military, a veteran, that is probably the most adventures I had in my life of course being a single mom. But I can not only think about me, I have a wonderful son, 12, who needs me. When I started to isolate myself?, I don't know but even though my confusion won't let me see, I know I will find my way again. I know I have to start somewhere so I may some resolutions for this year, when in other years I didn't succeed in achieving them, this year I will find path. What you said make so much sense, thank you for the reading. It has helped so much.

Have a wonderful weekend,

• Sounds like you have mediumship ability - there is plenty of information on the net about mediums so read up on it. You're right not to worry - it's a beautiful gift to know that our spirits live on after death and that you can sense them. You can also bring relief to many grieiving people by assuring them their loved ones are still with them.

• Hi Captain,

That is something I would like to do, helping people with their grief, or helping families find there missing loved ones. When I do have these visions pretty much they are about one person, which I am still trying to figure out. But I feel that if I can have visions of this one person, sometimes of me, when I feel myself relocated to another place for a brief second, then I can have visions about other people. Like those missing, and helping families and the autorities to help find them. These visions come in moments that I am watching TV, for example, I have no idea how I tap into. How do I get them? It's a question that I have been asking myself. I feel that I have to be trained, learn about this. Then I can help. When I sense spirits or ghosts, I can feel it really strongly, every movement they make, but I can't see them or hear voices. I hear sounds they make, when they walk everything except seeing or hearing them. I have seen ghosts in my home, a lady dressed in white, I feel a child maybe or a small person, it likes to run and I can feel there short legs running, the sound is different when an adult runs, and someone who was close to me, a b/f. I feel that my senses of hearing, are growing, and the fact that I can feel them, like I said before, when I feel it against my skin. It's different, not human touch, but wow how strong can I feel it. I know I am developing spiritually maybe one I will get to hear voices and see them, I just think they are taking it by steps.

• Have you tried communicating with the spirits you sense around you?

• Yes I have, but no answer. They just sit or come around. I don't know if I am blocking it or maybe I am not ready.

• Maybe they just like the company of someone who can sense their presence. You should try to encourage them to move on, though, into the light.

• Actually I have been talking to them about that. To find the light, that someone, a loved one, awaits them on the other side.

• Excellent.

• Hi Captain,

I wanted to thank you for your insights. When you sent me the reading I realize you hit it on the spot. I have been thinking and I do want to go back to school and finish university. When in the military I was kept really busy, like going to Gulf War, working with the police and other missions. But when I came back from the war I was different, which is a problem. I came back with bad migraines, PTSD, depression, and other things. I have been trying to do a claim about this but I am having problems, so hopefully this year I will get some luck. Then I had my son, single parent, and that is keeping me busy. I want to go to school, actually today I had an email about Florida Tech and I got really interested. Since I do want to move by 2013 I decided to move to Florida or California. But true there are some things I need to get in order. So I am starting a to do list. Since I want to work soon but have no skills, I found this course about being a Travel Agent, which I do like it takes 6 weeks. I could get a job, start saving, paying my debts, and get other things in order before I leave, like you said. So many things have happen to me that I lost my confidence but I did start this year with a positive attitude, leaving negativity behind. It will be alot of work but I am ready. Change is good. Thanks, again.

Have a wonderful week

• One more thing about the gifts I have, well I want to learn more about it, and hopefully someday I can help someone. Sometimes when looking at someone, I feel this connection, like I am starting to read but when I get "to the door and open it" I am in total blank. I don't like to read without permission, but sometimes I can't control it, it's like I am getting a reading of a person and then I am in total blank.

• You can't help picking up impressions from people when you are open to it. But that will only be surface impressions. I only dig deeper if someone asks me to and then i have to focus to do it.

Good for you looking around to study. And good that you are remaining positive! Did you pick up any skills in the military that you could transfer to civilian life? It's a shame there is not more help for returned soldiers who give so much of themselves for their country yet governments don't want to know them when they return from the war. They need some sort of 'halfway houses' (like there are for released prisoners) to help them ease back into normal life and assist them to work through any PTSD, financial troubles, etc.

People who defend their country have my utmost respect, so any more support and help that I can give you - just ask!

• Good morning Captain,

You are right when you say they aren't enough support for us veterans. I always said that if I was good enough to go to war then I should be good enough for help. I mean I do get to go to the veterans hospital, but when it comes to my education, no help. Only veterans that receive a monthly check gets to have educational help. When I entered the service, I was going to the university, I got 93 credits. But it has been years since I left university. I was a full time student, full time job, plus I was in the service, busy life. Then one day, after we came back from Saudi, I started to get depress, migraines, etc. One day I went to talk to my commander and I told him I wanted out, I signed up for 8 years but I only did 5, I went to the university withdrew from my classes, and only stayed with my job. One that I hated, but jobs were hard where I lived. It was hard coming back to my civilian life, even today I find it hard to cope. The military life is different and when I started to work again, I find it hard to adjust. I am not currently working, sometimes when thinking about it, I get anxious or panic attacks. I do want to study, I have this urge to go and learn. Not only would it be good for me, but good for my son. When I got pregnant, he was all that mattered, and somewhere along the line I got lost, not knowing where to go, what to do. My son is slightly autistic, he has been going to school since the age of 2, he is 12 now. Years go by so fast, I stopped being a woman to be a mom and as hard as it is, I don't regret it. I look at him and see the smile on his face, I am very lucky to have him. But now he is at another stage, teen, and time goes by fast, before I know it he will graduate from HS and I need to be ready when he wants to continue studying. So you see the problem I have, with my depression and such, I feel like time is ticking, telling me to do something. It's not only about me, it's about my son. So I need to find my way. One step at a time, I know I will get there. Thanks for your support, have a great day Captain.

• No wonder getting back to civilian life is so hard. Basically you go from having all your needs for living, eating, and working taken care of, where someone plans your whole day out for you - then you get thrown out into a world where you have to manage entirely on your own. If I had the money, I would set up places where ex-soldiers could live and be taken care of as they are eased gently back into taking care of themselves. They follow the highest calling - putting their lives on the line for others, yet get dumped unceremoniously when they leave the military. In our society, the best and finest - like the military, the police, the health workers, the educators etc. - get paid and treated the worst while people who contribute much less to the world like entertainers, athletes, and politicians get paid and treated the best.

Signs of a seriously imbalanced and sick society, IMHO!

Please don't feel that nobody cares for you - I care and so do the many loving people here. I'm sure your family and friends care for you too. God/the Universe cares for you so much! Don't be afraid or ashamed to ask for help and support when you need it. We all need help at one time or another.

• Hi,

You are so right and you have a good idea. A place where veterans coming back or when they do the years they signed up for. I have been in forums where a Navy female had done her years in the service and she was going back to her civilian life, she asked if anyone had any problems coping with this and it was amazing how many soldiers had the same problem I did. The military life is different, and yes it seems I need a sargeant to tell me what to do, in order to preform my duties. I hate the fact that a 46 year old woman like myself can't seem to find herself. And let me tell you something in January 1995, was my last time serving for the military. I was so depressed, anxious, panic attacks, PTSD, and what was hurting me more, my headaches. I hate taking pills, especially those that were giving to me, so many of them were making me sleepy, I also have a sleeping disorder so I was given a pill for that too. One day my son called me one morning, guess what I didn't hear him, he told me when I woke up. I said to myself I can't do this, I have a son to take care of. So no more pills. I have made claims to the Veterans Adm. in Buffalo but have been denied twice. I get frustrated. You see, I always was honest to them, I never saw no one dying, getting rape, never was in the front line, I was so where in the middle. I lived in Puerto Rico for 20 years, my base was there, when I came to the US I started to go to the veterans hospital for treatment. I remember the first person who was helping me with the claim, she asked me, what were my symtoms, I mention everything that I was feeling. At the end she handed me this brochure and it had the "Persian Gulf Syndrome", I was amazed that most of these I had and had never heard that other soldiers had them too. In PR I never heard of this. So the denials of my claim are based on that I need a link to my illness and the military while in Saudi. I have two claims, PTSD and Gulf war Syndrome, so this other person whom I spoke too tells me, I can't do anything with the PTSD cause they find not enough to go by, I said...what are you talking about, I was diasgnosed by a VA doctor and why am I taking pills, 7 of them, VA gives them to me. Gulf War Syndrome he told me was hard cause the government stills hasn't found any link. I came to the US in 1998, and I stll haven't found a way, truth I got frustrated many times and gave up which is not helping my claim. I understand that other soldiers had it worse, they saw things that should not have happen, or lost friends, there was a female soldier next to my unit, it was a unit from California or New York we were in the middle, one morning one of the guys in my unit tells us some female got raped the night before from her sargeant. This was an impact to me, I mean a rapist near by, soon my section I was working for left the desert and move to these apartments. The veterans hospital won't give me a letter saying that I am not able to work, it only appears in my medical records what they diagnosed me so all I need is a link that says I got this while in Saudi. But when I got back I continued to do what I was doing in PR. I went back to university. I found a job. Then I started to feel different, headaches, depression, my mom notice them first. she would tell me go to the doctor, but I never listened, and it got worse. When we were activated it was 1990, for 9 months. Since I don't have any records that isn't helping me. I did go to this Ph. doctor where I used to work, but it wasn't for long, I could get these records but I am not sure it will help my case. I remember coming back home and feeling out of place. I couldn't fit in my civilian life. Here in NY, I did have 2 jobs one for 8 months and the other for 2 and a half years, which was alot, one day I woke up and I decided not to go back one of the employers was mean, I decided my health was more important. My son is important, but I need to get my life in order, he deserves the best, he is a great kid.

Thanks for your words, I know they are people who care for me, my mom, my siblings worry....I have so much in my head I need to sought it all out. Clear my mind. By the way I spoke to someone from Florida Tech he said I need a copy of my transcripts from the university I went to, and it needs to be translated into english, so I am not sure if I can start this spring. He said I might have to wait. I wanted to start now, so I will pray that I can recieve this early and start this spring. Then there is the financial aid, I have educational loans that I haven't paid, so I hope I don't have any problems with that, hopefully I can get pell grant. I should research and see what I can find.