CAPTAIN - can you please read for the beginning of this year?

• Captain,

You have given me such insite in the past. Could you please read me (DOB 9-23-65) and my husband (Joe DOB 4/20/66) for the next coming months? We are at a very new beginning or on the edge of something new more like and need some prospective.

Thank you for all your generosity!

J3nnygr

• J3nny, for you 2012 is all about facing your life with practicality and common sense, of facing up to reality rather than hiding from it or hoping it will all pass. You need to make clear, pragmatic decisions now for your own state of health and happiness. You must deal with your situation as it is, not as you hope it will become. Letting things go on as they are will only make you feel worse. Something must be resolved. Face facts. Take action. 2012 for you is about creating a new foundation for your life - it's a time to roll up your sleeves and attend to the business at hand. Building a foundation requires lots of hard work and strength so give yourself all the support you need. Practice self-love. Be your own best friend. Find things you can do that engage yourself in nature. Exercise and contact with nature will help sustain your foundation. Also pay attention to your diet and what you eat. A healthy body supports a sound mind. Completion, patience, and persistence are very important for you now. The great thing about this year is that your concentration and ability to focus will be much improved over last year so getting organized and making decisions will be more appealing and possible during 2012.

Joe's year: 2011 was all about seeking freedom, changes, and looking for new opportunities and situations. 2012 will see him trying to knuckle down to establish a new home, new relationships, and adjusting to the new conditions he has created in his life. He will be seeking self-love and new connections, trying to find himself through a new relationship and new life. He will also be transforming his appearance, buying new clothes, getting a new hairstyle or makeover, and generally trying to be more attractive and appealing. In essence, he wants to put his old self and life behind him.

J3nny, it's not that you are at fault here, or that Joe has moved on because of you - no, he has moved on because of himself, because he doesn't know who he is or what he really wants out of life. So he is experimenting with many different lifestyles and people. But it may not work out at all well or the way he hopes it will, for next year he will be more solitary and more on his own. You however in 2013 will be very fun and sociable - meeting new people, going out, and being very popular. The suffering of last year will be forgotten because in 2012 you will make it disappear. Joe wants to become a new man so you just go on and make yourself a new person, too - more carefree and happy than before.

• Will he ever know that I am the only one who ever loved him unconditionally ?? Does he realize she doesn't love him? This is so hard and I am scared.

• Nobody loves unconditionally - we all want people to be the lovers we desire them to be.