Full of worry for the future

• I am worried about so many things alot havent even happened yet , i was wondering does anyone have any techniques to control this ? I just want to nip it in the bud before it escalates out of control and takes over my life as i feel it could be not long before it gets to that point .

Love andLight Loap:)

• I don't have a lot of advice but I can tell you when I get into that mode, I get up and MOVE. Do what you can do to alleviate the worry. Fix what you can fix and let the rest go. You have to trust that it will all work out the way it is supposed to. I do know that the more you sink into it the worse it gets and if I spend all my time thinking about it, it only intensifies. Stop the worry thoughts when you catch yourself and consciously replace the worry with something positive. I know it sounds simple but it does actually help. You can also write your worries down on paper and get them out of your head. I also turn them over to God. When all else fails and I'm going nuts, I verbally say ALL YOURS! I'm out of ideas and just wait. Resolution will come. Above all...BREATHE!

Hang in there!

• Can you identify your fear - is it fear of losing control of your life or fear of not being strong enough to handle what life throws at you or fear of others thinking badly of you - or what? It will simplify matters if you can reduce all your fears to one main fear if possible. Then you can trace it back to its roots and squash it like a bug. 🙂

• Thanks Auntbuck and Captain,

You are right AB i just have to change my focus i am going to follow your advice and right them down should i throw them away or do some ritual to help be rid of them ?, ive just been doing some envisualization seeing envelopes with the words my worries written on them and watching them dissapear in my minds eye and this has helped a bit .

Captain its mainly my husbands health and financial matters that im worried about the most as i feel we are being bombarded with one expense after the other , and i cant seem to see any light at the end of the tunnel as yet so to speak .

L&L Loap;)

• LOAP...when I said write it down I was actually thinking write it down and then burn it. Burning will release your worries to the universe. I have actually been told to do this for my dreams also. When I was attuned to Reiki one of the things we wrote down was wishes and hopes and during the full moon we placed our paper in an urn and burned them. Releasing our desires to the universe.

I know when I stress over bills it just drives me insane. The money will come. I was short last week, reassessing Christmas presents for my kids and resigning myself to having a very tight week and mentally going thru my cupboards to see if we had enough to get by and low and behold a check showed up in my mailbox out of the blue for a lawsuit that I had signed up on against my mortgage company. I had thought about it from time to time but figured lawsuits like that always take years and never really believed I would get anything out of it. It wasn't a large amount of money but it was enough to buy a few groceries until I got paid. Envision yourself safe and secure and all your needs are met and let it go. Do what you can do, redirect your focus and trust....trust that the universe will bring you everything you need.

• Thanks Auntbuck ,

I cant wait to try the burning i have been saying to myself we will be alright we will be fiancially secure sending out more positive than negative today , so my focus is slowly shifting .Did you watch the Oprah show where a girl who was poverty sticken in Africa wrote down a list of what she wanted to achieve out of life and buried it in the earth and it all came true? Im thinking of doing that as well . That was great how you received the check , you sound like my Mum the money will come she always says that as well .For christmas i recieved a deck of oracle cards called money and the law of attraction cards by Esther and Jerry Hicks have you ever heard of them ? I was shuffling and one fell out of the deck and i always take special note of those here is what it said ,

I CAN GIVE MY ATTENTION TO THE POSITIVE ASPECTS

Things are coming into your experience in response to your vibration . Your vibration is offered because of the thoughts you are thinking , and you can tell by the way you feel what kinds of thoughts you are thinking . Find good -feeling thoughts , and good feeling manifestations must follow . Make a decision to look for the best feeling aspects of whatever you must give your attention to , and otherwise look only for good-feeling things to give your atention to -and your life will become one of increasingly good-feeling aspects

Wow that says it all dont you think .

• I didn't hear about the girl in Africa but I believe that you can manifest whatever it is you want. If you want it bad enough you can do it. Vision boards are very good for helping to do this. I created one about a year ago and still have it on my phone and computer and look at it frequently to remind myself of the things that I want to have in my life. I think Jerry Hicks was one of the people involved in the Secret wasn't he? Anyway, I have heard of them. I believe he just died not that long ago too. I always pay attention to cards that pop out as well. I love that this was exactly what you needed to see. It's always great to get confirmation with stuff that you are struggling with. It's best to trust your instincts but sometimes, it really nice to have it confirmed.

• LoaP, I feel that you are feeling alone and unsupported by everyone and the Universe. Old abandonment issues perhaps? When you feel bad, your vibrations get very low. You need to raise them. You could read the thread here on 'your vibrational level' for some insight. Surround yourself with positive people and things. Put up happy pictures or play upbeat music around your house. Pray. Dance. Exercise or walk in the fresh air. Spray the air with beautiful perfumes and go out into nature or bring it into your home. Pamper yourself. Have an icecream. Do something fun where you don't worry about anything. Be with children. Watch hilarious movies. Laugh! And talk to the loving people here who will give you love and support. You are not alone.

By raising your vibrational levels, you cannot fail to attract good things back. It's really that simple.

• Spirit just said "Find your joy. Lose your fear."

• We all tend to have life the wrong way round. We think that when all our problems are resolved, we will be happy. But it's only AFTER we become calm and happy, that our problems get solved.

• Hi, Captain,

We have spoken a few times here and there in the last few years. You have been very inciteful, and right on. I have still had some very rough times, way beyond what most people have experienced, but still not a s bad as it could be, just difficult.

I am really trying to make this a positive, happier, healthier new year. I was wondering if you could give me any more incites I am still struggling with the same love of my life, but full of the knowledge of things you told me to be true.

My DOB is 5/21/51 and his Steven's is 1/7/52. Would you please see if there is any new things you might be able to tell me?

Thanking you in advance,

Barbara

• Auntbuck, i did a google search and yes he was the guy who did the secret and he passed away on November the 18th ,last year (still not used to saying last year for 2011) Have you read the book the secret ? These cards are very good not much imagery on them so i probably wouldnt have bought them for myself it was my husband that bought them for me and thats how alot of things happen in my life for exmple lately i am getting given gifts of books on spells , and at first it got me thinking does everyone think im a witch or is it a sign? i took it as a sign and thats exactly how tarot entered my life as well .

Thanks Captain i just sat through Alvin and the chipmunks with my kids and that has raised my vibrational level ., and i also have decided not to do any housework today as it is so hot in my house and that has made me feel a whole lot better as well .

• Barbralee, this is LivingonaPrayer's thread so could you please start your own thread and I will answer you there. Just click on the "Create a new topic" button at the top of this page.

• Hey LoaP,

Esther and Jerry Hicks - they did not write The Secret, but it is based on their teachings. Esther channels Spirit - I don't believe it is one specific person or entity, but they call them Abraham. All of the channeled messages are about the Law of Attraction and raising your vibration - or getting into the Vortex as they call it - in order to create/manifest anything and everything you want in life. I started reading/watching the Abraham-Hicks stuff last year, but for a few months now have been doing this daily. It has really helped me a lot. They have a website...Abraham-Hicks, but you can also find a bunch of videos of Esther channeling Abraham at their seminars on YouTube.

It feels like a lot of people had some really difficult times with family over the holidays. This will always stir up our old "stuff" in our 1st and 2nd chakras. I myself had a clearing and balancing over the weekend!

Love,

WG

• Oh ok thanks WG like i said i googled him but i didnt have time to read the article all the way through lol i seen the name Abraham and thought it must be their son , so is Abraham a spirit guide that they have been channeling?

• Thanks for further explaining WG. I was going to add that no, he didn't write the Secret but was very involved in it. I have the book and have seen the movie also. I think I also subscribe to something of the Hicks or something else that reflects on their works frequently.

Captain, absolutely right about raising the vibrations. LOAP...I haven't seen the Chipmunks yet but I love going and watching children's movies even though my kids are older. Luckily my daughter still likes some of them. I love those types of movies...so many of them are not only geared for kids but have stuff in them that adults will relate to also.

• I love kids movies as well AB it was a good laugh just what i needed and it was nice to sit in cool air condioning for a couple of hours as it is so hot over here at the moment , . I really dont know much about the secret i will have to get a copy of the book , i do have a book called creative visualization for beginners by Richard Webster its very good have you heard of it ?

• I loaned my copy of the Secret out to someone and don't know where it is. LOL. Wasn't meant to come back to me. I envy you with the summer weather. It's really cold here and not warm at all. One of the people I met here was talking on their blog about a warm summer Christmas and fresh cut grass and it seems so foreign to me.

I haven't heard of Creative Visualization. It sounds like a good read. I really liked the way the Secret was written. It's in really short chapters so even if you only get a little bit of time to read you can finish one section in a sitting and not be lost when you pick up the book again.

• LoaP - try these two videos of Abraham-Hicks...the 1st one I THINK will be helpful for where you are right now and the 2nd one I find helpful when I am just feeling low. The background music really helps get you to that calm place of allowing.

http://youtu.be/IdL1D0Z25N8

http://youtu.be/nvBhqsa_1zE

• The secret sounds like an easy read AB and thars exactly what i need, Does it snow where you are for Christmas i? I would love to experience a white christmas and eat a piping hot dinner and thourougly enjoy it , thank god were i am in Melbourne the weather changes frequently i dont kow how much more i could have handled of this 40 degrees .

Thanks WG i will listen to it when i get chance as the kids are always hijacking the computer lately . I wonder is it on itunes ? I would get more chance of listening to it then ,